Does this guy serve a purpose anymore?

Is Milo doing anything of merit anymore? I've always wondered whether this guy was truly a good advocate for the right wing in the West. It just disgusts me that to get people to become socially conservative nowadays, the status quo is so liberal that a gay guy that literally talks about sucking black dicks has become the young face of social conservatism.

I still think he has some value in being an entry-level redpill for younger normies but his following is starting to bother me. Has he overstayed his welcome?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_gZ2FEoEbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers I want your thoughts on this fag. Now that he's not shilling for trump on the campaign, is he worth anything? He just kinda acts like a degenerate nowadays

This. He seems like a jew who's trying to hijack the modern right wing movements and taint them with degeneracy, which is why he flaunts his gayness so much, to normalize LGBT shit within the right wing

Still a fairly popular anti-white kike.

Never trust a jew selling you partisan politics. Fucking wolves

That's what I think too, it wouldn't be a full right wing if it's tainted with LGBT, it's a way to make it so there's still an avenue to inject their degenerate agenda into.

>Has he overstayed his welcome?
I don't know why I get so angry when I read shit like this
I guess it's the fact you think you're part of some kind of guerrilla or something similarly retarded

>I guess it's the fact you think you're part of some kind of guerrilla or something similarly retarded

Not at all you dumb pasta nigger. What I mean is should we just drop our support of him entirely. I'm just making the case for turning against him because I think he's retarded.

Anyways go put grease in your hair or do whatever you apes do

>le everything is le mastermind conspiracy

in reality he just wants lots of attention and saw that "gay man who criticizes social justice" was a good niche

Yeah. I never liked this guy because he's pretty much 100% ok with degeneracy, as long as it's not the current issues like Trans bathrooms and shit. He's fine with accepting social liberalism as long as it's not as ridiculous as what the left wants currently, but as we saw from legalizing gay marriage it's all a slippery slope. We should be against degeneracy in all forms

>"gay man who criticizes social justice" was a good niche

Doesn't this seem like kinda a problem in itself considering people will only widely accept a fag speaking out against this? Just because it it's a straight white guy

To spread HIV among unsuspecting kekistanis it's about all I can think of

He basically putted himself as a pedophile and encouraged the type of relationships the Ancient Athenians practiced with boys

what "support" ?
what are you even talking about ?
are you sending him money ?
do you think posting a thread about him on reddit is a way of supporting him ?
this is exactly what I'm talking about.
also who is "we" ?

nice memes by the way, I'll go fap instead, without lube, since a jew didn't mutilate me at birth you retarded burger

We as in Sup Forums. Brown subhuman Italians aren't allowed and aren't wanted so get out. Also fuck off if you think Sup Forums isn't influential, half the reason that whole kek joke got out of control is because we spread it around. Look at it now.
>I'll go fap instead, without lube
I never jack off with lube. Are you gonna rub spaghetti sauce on your weiner before you jack off? Also why do your people look so much like Jews? You look like jews but act like Turks. Pic related

Milo is a complete degenerate, and he never really advanced beyond the "DAE le SJWS" phase

people like Lauren Southern on the other hand are well beyond that and are moving into ethnonationalist territory

He'll fade away like Jim J. Bullock.
Who the fuck is that?
Exactly.

>people like Lauren Southern on the other hand are well beyond that and are moving into ethnonationalist territory

Is she really? I never really followed her

Half the reason why the whole kek joke got out of control is because of autists from reddit thinking in the exact same way you do, roleplaying as a members of some underground group and doing the 2017 version of repeating simpson jokes, aka memeing non stop, because incapable of rational discourse.

So good job, you fit right in :^)

He was irrelevant even before shotagate

yeah, she hangs out with european nationalists now and was hanging out with Nathan Damigo at a rally recently

Foreigner + jew + gay + coalburner, he is leftists kryptonite
He is now going after the bookstores that refuses to sell his book
nÂș1 best seller in Amazon

Bookstores selling "Mein kampf" but not his book
youtube.com/watch?v=m_gZ2FEoEbI
Yes he still have a purpose

Why aren't they selling his book? Did they give a reason?

because he endorsed pedophilia

Our Faggot is BASED and if you don't realize the amount of good he does for the movement then I'm sorry to say but you're just a shill and not worth my time.

>defending a Jewish race-mixing twink who defends pedophilia

Why?

Milo is an intelligent man.
His flaws are that he simpers and pulls faces like Dick Spencer, he can't take anything seriously, he only seems to bitch-slap the slow kids.
When he's in a room or on a panel with serious people, he plays up the campy gay thing as if it means anything.
I've never seen him really argue with anyone heavy, he's basically a Youtuber who makes fun of whoever he can for likes and views, but doesn't have much to say that's meaningful or valuable.
>don't categorise me!
>i'm a white, gay, conservative jew.

this guy did more than anyone on this board OP to lead to the rise of populism and trump and everything that has happened over the last couple of years. he's one of the BIG reasons you aren't living under hillary clinton and left wing sharia today. he's one of the BIG reasons that people finally started standing up to feminists. he was there on the ground floor, during gamergate, which was the first time really that people stood up to those insane lynch mobs. his reporting had a lot to do with them getting their message out there and actually winning that battle. everything that followed (trumpism, populism, rise of right-wing politics) was in large part because of him. i don't really feel positively toward gays personally but i do think it's really fucked up how people on Sup Forums disparage him and refuse to give him proper credit just because they can't stand the dick sucking and buttfucking. i mean, those people are fucked up, i agree, but you've got to be able to recognize when one of them is doing something good and is a decent person

how can you say he endorsed pedophilia when he literally said "the age of consent is right"? he stated an objective fact that some young men, who find themselves on the outs with their family, homeless, on the streets, involved in drugs, facing crime and suicide, and who are biologically sexually mature, do in fact find positive benefit in relationships with older men. it's a fucking objective fact. yeah. instead of ended up dead in a gutter they have sex and go on to live. of course that's a benefit.

he stated in the same conversation that the age of consent was right though which means he still believes those people who perpetrate such crimes should be prosecuted. where do you people get off in saying "he endorsed pedophilia" like wtf it's fucking absurd

>haha yeah he only said that it's good for 13 year old boys to get sodomized by adult men
>he wasn't endorsing pedophilia though, that's crazy

This man potentially has a lot of value if we use him correctly. He shouldn't be treated as a real conservative (like being invited to cpac) because he's not. He should be treated like a right wing bill mahr and hopefully one day, we can have someone talking to the American youth the way the left has been able to do.

I don't know what his future holds, but his influence on younger people to vote for Trump is undeniable. He also brought the brainwashing at our higher institutions to a national talking-point level. He's done some good.

>He should be treated like a right wing bill mahr
That is a great point, I suppose it can't hurt to have some more right wing talking heads that don't necessarily need to be heralded as 'real' conservatives.

You're right for the most part, I just don't think he needs to play up the fact that he's a fag THAT much

But yeah his influence is undeniable

A troll is always valuable regardless of whether they receive any recognition for it