Gender Wiki

WTF is this crap?

>A relatively new wiki called the "Gender Wiki" has popped up on Wikia.com. According to its "About" page:

>Gender wiki is a wiki about gender. We are not about transgenderism per say but we do host articles on transgender topics because they are related to gender.

>We host many gender identities but can't say we are in any way complete. If you don't find your gender identity, check the Pocket Gender page or our sister wikis nonbinary.org, Trans* wiki and LGBT info. If you want to add a gender, please add it first to the pocket gender page unless you are sure many people identify as it.

basicgestalt.com/single-post/2017/07/25/The-Gender-Wiki

gender.wikia.com/wiki/Gender_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

gender.wikia.com/wiki/Pocket_Gender
youtube.com/watch?v=bos0lEXiHHc
gender.wikia.com/wiki/Keksexual
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Where is Pepe gender? It's some form of discrimination?

You can literally add any gender here:

gender.wikia.com/wiki/Pocket_Gender

Also there are some polls Sup Forums might be interested in when you scroll down on the homepage. Identifying as "gender fluid" is currently beating identifying as a woman:

Clearly they're missing a few genders

>pocket gender
Is this related to the infamous pocket monster?

Maybe, but it could be related to the Puzzlegender or Opti-genitalia-queer gender. Maybe even Demimascandrogyneflux...

How do I move to Poland/Czech Republic on the double?

Don't think we can escape it. Seems like a worldwide phenomenon.

They'd probably say fuck off we're full anyways.

Someone create an "Attack Helicopter" page with the pasta as the description of that identity.

>foxkin superqueer

lolwut

Genders aren't real. He/She is about Sex, not Gender.

Gender is made up.

Yes, yes, become as absurd as you yet may, you fools.
You think Normalfags will honestly swallow the Foxkin Superqueer pill? You only push more unto our side with this shit

We should be encouraging this. The more obviously deranged they are, the less support they'll receive from normies.

Holy fuck, their front page has a religion poll. Everyone go spam judaism

really wanted to send my kids to public school

Pocketgender is what they call stupid made up Special Snowflake genders that only apply to one person or a tiny group of people

>per say

>literally a special snowflake

gender is real, but just like sex, gender is either male or female, and is defined by sex

sex is physical characteristics
gender is psychological characteristics

all this transfaggotry and genderqueer nonsense is just misinterpreting gender disorders or more accurately, psychological disorders to be gender identities.

in my opinion, these people need professional medical help, and the people enabling (and manipulating) them are just cruel

This has nothing to do with politics and you bumped you own post. Sage.

THIS.

Lets add a bunch of genders like non-binary trumpsexual or transautist

Also this.

>Totikhaspawnfluid faggot detected

Actually it is. Some countries, like Canada, have laws in place to prevent discrimination against these special genderfags. We're basically being politically incorrect by mocking them.

Is the poll actually working? Judaism has only increased by one in the last few minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=bos0lEXiHHc

Yea, I voted.

Did you actually check the number to see if it increased?

I'm only attracted to nerdy looking short women with longhair (that look like Amy Farah Fowler). Seriously tall blondes can not give me a boner

Should I add "Nerdasexual" to their wiki

Every one should add a gender tonight

>gender.wikia.com/wiki/Gender_Wiki
R A I D

i bumped it from 64 to 65 myself

This is what happens when you are an autist and don't get into table top rpgs...

Yes every one add a new Gender

>Big Gender

I see we've already gotten here.

I think you should do a new thread in order to get more attention.

ok, i'll make one now

dis gun b gud

Cool. Link us.

I quickly slapped something together as a template. Do whatever to trigger the mods

gender.wikia.com/wiki/Keksexual

Fucking perfect.

kek

wikipedia already has a page for Gender.

DESU the atheism numbers really put it into perspective. Atheism literally ruins societies.

I agree. This should be used as an image when arguing against shitposting athecucks.

Gota add it to the atheist BTFO folder heh.

Eventually they'll destroy future flag ideas

It needs more context. A little editing would do.

Awwww this is so nice. :3

Just take a moment and thank the United States of America and Great Britain for making this possible. If they wouldnt have sided with the Jews in the east, we genderfluiddoximoxitroxyaffigogender people wouldnt exist. :3

Thank you!

>No results found.

Stop, this 'idea' that gender is not 100% synonymous with sex is made up around 2013 or whenever by SJW