RWDS: SHILLS GTFO

R.A.M or Rise Above Movement which apparently were the guys with skull masks at the Berkeley Rally recently came out of the woodwork with a video promoting and recruiting out of SoCal.

THESE GUYS ARE VICIOUS AF and train just so they can destroy the anti-whites. None of them are old skin-heads, they appear to be 18-24.

These guys stole the flag from the leader of BAMN and kicked her in the face.

Here is their promo-video

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs

JEWS GTFO
"its a honeypot goy, orchestrated by the fbi. just stay home"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAXtJZdj0oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HRWu31wzRWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>White Unity
Its a honeypot you fucking retard.

We all know schlomo's tricks

Are you a shill for these guys or an actual member? If the latter, can you elaborate on the three fingered salute that these guys are constantly giving to the camera?

Shut your pussy, Nigger.

I reached out and the cucks never responded. Seems like a Honeypot.

kys

>We all know
>Doesn't know anything that claims to be serious and has white unity/supremacy is already controlled by (((them))).
Fucking newfag.

No you.

lol these guys will get arrested way before the antifa do

faggots why aren't you training?

Kudos.

nice QT

i am now

I see you on all the RAM threads, are you from RAM?

no, just a fan

Oy vey!

mfw shilling for RAM is better than being a NEET

Violent group appears entirely out of nowhere.
Act exactly like Antifa
Pass.

JEw gtfo

>out of nowhere

no

Neither denies they act exactly like Antifa

implying antifa trains or is masculine

a true right wing movement will need to arise spontaneously when the time comes, all the current groups are either honeypots or have been infiltrated. wait till the happening, then organize

In Europe they do.

this aint europe

>protecting right-wing events is the same as going to opponent's events to shut them down

go back to /r/eddit please, you can talk about how antifa are the real fascists all you want there

oosh

I think what hes trying to say is that they're both spooked, into an abstraction.

they're both shit.

spic here.
These dudes literally look just like street gangs. I'm not even trying to be remotely funny. I grew up around street gangs and that video was pretty much everything I saw growing up in the barrio, but just more blonde kids doing it. Believe me, I had a few blonde haired blue eye 'homies' growing up, That video brought back so many memories. They're pretty lame overall imo. I outgrew that shit and it's funny seeing whites get into it now. SHould be interesting.

White genocide is habbening

Interestin'

The biggest difference is they can actually complete a pushup

MY SIDES

The difference between white people ganging up and mexicans ganging up is that the former gets shit done.

oy vey

B-BUT THEY DON'T HAVE SHITTY SAILOR TATTOOS AND T-SHIRTS OF THEIR FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTER THAT MATCH THEIR COLORFUL SOCKS, HOW WILL THEY GET RESPECT FROM THE LEFTISTS?!?!

These are police officers. If you don't see it then you are all retarded.

>
plz elaborate doctor

nope. they're posing with a banner they took from BAMN

[COMMUNIST HATE INTENSIFIES]

WEk

>gets shit done.
wut?

Looks good, a group like this is long overdue.

I just hope they act with a little bit of discipline

Dudes look fucking based one of them was holding a sign that says da goyim know and they are drug free. My only caution on joining would be cucks doxing you and sending it to your place of employment. I support OP shilling for them, keep up the good fight as long as these dudes aren't running around provoking and acting like niggers.

oh, okay.
Honestly, there were too many god damned drugs where i was from and too many crazy-fucks. So yeah, not very much was really 'done' in that sense.

I wish I had disposable income or I'd be supporting more guys like you, GI, IE, TWP ect. Any legalities against this btw?

>joining
BASED

Start a Georgia chapter I'm all in

one of those guys looks like a nigger. probably a bunch of fucking redditors

can confirm all members are white

But in the OP was stated that they were active at the Berkeley Rally which was an anti-trump protest???

Redditors would be like "but Antifa are the REAL fascists! Democrats are the REAL racists!"

Lmfao what fucking losers. White ppl cant fight. Join your lil touch butt club and learn fag boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=EAXtJZdj0oQ

Whites come from albinism btw. A disease.

I really hope the Oathcuckers try to throw them out like they did with that meme kid who got choked out. Those boomer faggots need to fucking leave

Education system failed you

screw those fat homos

Lmao domigos manlet ass. What focking losers mate. This is the best you got. Lemme tell you fag boys something special. Youre parents are all gonna die. All the boomers will start dropping like flies. And then my young friends. It will be time to present that asshole. Because we will fuck it for the rest of your natural born lives. I hope you indoctrinate your children with your same shittiness because they are going to get it to.

The price of your hubris, your arrogance.
youtube.com/watch?v=HRWu31wzRWw

Nah it failed you. Youre not white. Youre albino descended and deeply ashamed of it. Because you live in a false world. A matrix. You cant handle reality.

You know what's funny, I thought that was Nathan Damigo on the left at first and then I realized it was him on the right.

That particular variation of the 3-finger salute has long been used by the Vatican's Swiss Guard contingents as a sign of fealty to the Pope

You're telling me a group of diseased people

CONQUERED THE PLANET AND CREATED WESTERN CIVILIZATION??

Remember: don't get into a fistfight with communist Antifa. Just fucking shoot them. We have the 2nd Amendment for a reason.

I'm down.

>libertarian warning about anything

Follow your Jew ideology all the way to hell.

If it's like the other types - 3 percenters

you'd go to jail then user

Considering they have made no specific mainstream headway and Trump has cut off funds targeting WN, I doubt it.

Some folks forget that the concealed/open carry laws are not the same across the USA

This is retarded.

Even without RAM, as tough as Antifa think they are, rural rednecks are the toughest and craziest mother fuckers in this country and will kill without remorse. Even the fat rednecks are more dangerous than any city fag. With that said, I'm glad there are people encouraging others to get into shape in the city and have a backbone. With both fronts being ready to go we would dominate them from the outside in.

>skull half-masks
worn by pretty much all European ultras/hooligans since idunno how long... lol murrikah, how original.

mfw they didn't claim to be completely original

t. southern poorfag.

they take inspiration from hooligans, is this supposed to be bad?

This is honestly the best possible response to communist aggression at the moment, though it isn't RWDS. It's more like Freikorps. Except they're not carrying guns.

Hopefully they wont need to start carrying anything

By Any Means Necessary is an antifa/black bloc group

that's a banner they took from BAMN

>Fash Gordon
Never gets old seeing those sunny locks while he kicks that guy..

I'm northern and grown up learning to shoot since I was 12 and everyone here, men and women, know how to kill. Honestly, I'm pretty amateur compared to most men and even women I know. I know girls who would absolutely wreck some of these urban nu males who think they are tough running around smashing windows unopposed.

>if you fight your enemies they win!

Nice try.

easily my favorite fighter from berkeley