Is he right Sup Forums?

Any counter-arguments?

how do i reply to posts

can anyone help me

He would be right if US was an ethnostate with negligible immigration and no niggers.

paragraph 1 summary: "we should give health care to lazy moochers because..."

paragraph 2 summary: "...because debilitating health conditions can cause people to lose productivity and chimp out"

completely fails to recognize the fact that "lazy moochers" have zero productivity in the first place

Let the cross-dressing faggot with the broken wine bottle in his ass bleed to death.

Let drug addicts OD.

I want health care for people who care for their health.

Let the self-destructive self-destruct.

can anyone please help me how do i reply to posts im new here

If the us didn't have to foot the bill for all
the niggers and spics sure. But we do. And all the kikes have their specialized healthcare. Aka children's foreskins and unholy blood rites

guys look another nigger in the UK

Lol what? His argument is that people who prey on the free services in the US will suddenly reduce their cost to 0 because of more free shit that they abuse?

Anonymous (ID: Xzy0UbyW) 07/26/17(Wed)01:37:53 No.134939511
why are you calling me the n word for i didnt say anything to you rude prick

by making healthcare free, people who have no real serious issues will take up the time of doctor's who should be treating serious patients

this is an actual issue, socialized healthcare states usually suffer from long wait times because of this

how do you reply to posts............anyone???????

Press the Alt Key and F4 key and brings up the reply selection screen. proceed to type.

Obamacare is really about creating customers for the Medical Profession and forcing the healthy to pay for it. Bankrupting the United States is another part of the scheme.

The person typing this has clearly never met fat people or niggers. He is ivory tower scum.

Anonymous (ID: YOeNuKmz) 07/26/17(Wed)01:46:22 No.134940388

it didnt work it just closed my browser anyone else?????

This only makes sense if the people were originally net contributors to society. In which case you are essentially making an 'investment' on them and hoping that you recoup that money back in the future from them being productive citizens.

Hit the nail right on the fucking head. Free healthcare should be a thing, but you should be disqualified if you are too careless with your health.

Free free free

Are we talking USA? Because at least for here, I have a hard time believing the immense cost of single payer would give the economy a boost because of "easily treatable conditions". That sounds like a communist lie in the same vein as "the country's demographics won't change"

>lazy moochers
>lost productivity
Nigger, what?

Let me throw a few technical words in run-on sentences, it will make me look smart.

This

>If we don't let people be lazy fucks then they will be lazy fucks, but be angry
This is a fucking garbage argument. A .07 cent bullet is cheaper and easier to fix the problem.