Emperor Trump's car

The new Cadillac state car, which will be in service the next 8 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eee8utrIRfA
youtube.com/watch?v=NPnFN7KzJ5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not gold plated
What a shit president riding around in a nigger colored Cadillac

Does it have its own minigun, or do they only put those on the rest of the motorcade?

youtube.com/watch?v=eee8utrIRfA

>born in time to see a mass of liberal (((protesters))) attempting to block a highway be turned into a fine red mist

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

It hasn't been finished yet

nice

The front definitely looks better than the old one.

sup with the paint job?

Old one for reference

mkultra

I thought it was encrusted in diamonds for a second.

CIA mind control paint? :o

youtube.com/watch?v=NPnFN7KzJ5c

i prefer the car he's using now, pic related

"Dazzle Camo." It distorts the lines of the design to throw off cameras trying to film it. It doesn't work great with 10 giga pixel cameras, but it used to do a great job on film cameras.

t. I live in the shadow of Ford HQ ad see these paint jobs on next year's models all the time.

Did a flock of birds have diarrhea all over that car? WTF?

okay ty

Dazzle only fucks with autofocus, which any photographer worth half a bucket of shit doesn't rely on in the first place. It basically just stops wandering retards with iPhones from getting pictures to post on their Kikebook page. Auto mags have never had a problem with it.

And they don't use paint. It's a vinyl car wrap now. Just cut and stick, then peel it off when you're done.

Does the president get to keep the car when he's done?

No. But the president's library will get one to display.

this

can confirm, i work at ford too and all prototype new models come out like this

No, most of the end up in "the Henry Ford" Museum. They have all the weird Americana. From Lincoln's assassination chair, JFK's limo, Thomas Edison's last breath, Jefferson' dueling pistols and the Wright Brother's bicycle shop.

Don't let your dreams be dreams