Anyone else losing friends to stupid political shit?

Anyone else losing friends to stupid political shit?

>you're either with me or against me

That's how most discussions go if you dont agree with a liberal's views, even if you were once their friend.

I love review of the week

The trick is to actually value friendship more than winning an argument and not being a fucking autist with everyone you meet. Also, brainwashing yourself into believing edgy far right nonsense is generally frowned upon by most people in society. I don't feel bad for you losing your friends.

>134939924
Welcome to....Foood..REVIEW!

Except whats the point of valuing friendship when it's one-sided in respecting views?

..FOOD REVIEW

Your views are shit and you losing friends is proof of that. Unfuck yourself. Seriously.

Yep. It's absolutely worth it. Anyone who says it isn't is one of those retards that values their status and appearance over truth and justice. I've even cut my own mother out of my life for this reason. Quit dipping your fucking toes in the water and make the decision of whether or not you will take action.

You've allowed yourself to be brainwashed into giving up the values on which your country and entire way of life was founded so that you can "fit in" and have short term gratification. You're short sighted and foolish.

Actually, my friends don't seem to really give a shit. Outside of something especially silly happening in the news (think the 2-scoops headlines) they don't even mention it. When they do, its mostly just jokes. Of course I crack stuff about their preferred politicians and regularly explain why communism doesn't work.
I actually get really good in depth discussions about the changes one of my friends wants to see the US take. Which is weird because he believes anyone over 60 shouldn't be allowed to vote.
Tensions with my family are a lot worse somehow but we still all talk. Except one of my brothers and my father, but their fight is something completely unrelated to politics.

not losing friends. just the liberal ones

Boy oh boy

>I've abandoned my own mother because she's not redpilled enough
>I'm a model citizen

I'm the leader of my group and friends and they just follow whatever trend I set.

>134940380
This is a /leftypol/ shill, please don't feed it (You)s

Is he /ourbrah/?

best reviewer of food. cant wait until he goes cross country

I've abandoned my own mother because she's ok with "people" cutting the genitals off of children.

i've lost friends i've had for 10+ years. close friends. couldn't fucking care less either. trash is trash.

Is that bottom left one really him? It looks similar but the nose is a little off

My friends arent convicted enough to be that way, they are all quintessential normies who think western civ is beyond saving and are just hedonistically riding their days out, wondering why people like me are bothering to get so worked up

Yeah if your mom is cool with this, who could blame you.