The Killing of Farkunda [WARNING GRAPHIC]

Farkhunda Malikzada, a 27-year-old Muslim woman falsely accused of burning a Quran, was killed by a mob in central Kabul as hundreds watched and filmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=jHrI4Qjhmyc

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/95094237/Canterburys-firewood-shortage-endures
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is how they treat their own. Imagine how they'd treat their opposition.

That's hot

That woman was a islamist herself. A male islamist spread rumors that she would have burned the quran and called a lynch mob because he was proven wrong during a debate. This is how muslims deal with women who talk too much.

slut got what she deserved
Islam is the last hope for the western degeneracy epidemic

Oldie but goodie !

i wonder how many of these lads will end up living in canada

You're meant to burn a Koran if it touches the ground. These apes don't even know their own fucking religion.

And she was accused of burning it because she was telling the imams of the church not to sell idols to gullible pilgrims.

fuck off ahmed
islam shall be eradicated like the disease it is

*yawn
this happened ages ago
we all know mudshit nigger semite religion fagets are the root of all evil
*yawn

This is a great way to redpill your lefty friends on the 'religion of peace'.

Old news

Yeah I remember this one

Pretty brutal, the crowd swallows her up and the cops can't do anything about it

>Catholicism
>liberalism
*lubes up glow in the dark vibrating dildo*
>"free market and liberty my friends!! Gay sex and open borders goy!"
Catholics are literally jewish puppets, Jesuits are atheistic jews

Goodnight roastie.

They'll find any excuse to lynch or murder
fucking animals

Insanity. 10 years of Coalition influence couldn't make a dent in their shitty ideology. It's corrupt to the core, because 'allah' says to do it. Pic related.

There is no changing these peoples' ways, so the West needs to make a decision: Allow the rape, torture, beheadings, etc continue to take place and let the victims suffer, or Get rid of some old stockpiled Thermonuclear weapons. Which one will lead to less human suffering?

Passion. This is why the West will fall!

At least Muslim men keep their women in check.

Only nuclear cleansing will wash away this filth.

This. I hate mudshits but how they treat women is probably the only thing I can agree with them minus the stupid veil ans scarf shit.
Women's rights was a mistake.

As long as it's in Shitstainstein I don't give a fuck what those subhuman do

That's some evil shit if it's true

The video is pretty sick, the men are begging the police to let them beat her to death. The men were acting like hyenas.

Shoudn't have not didn't burned that Qua'ran!

And you wonder why us Christians hate these people?

Women have no souls so it's very well within the realm of possibility.

I wonder how long he would get for strangling to death with his bare hands.

These people are just like us!

We should let them migrate to Western Europe and give them welfare and free housing!

>refugees welcome!

Its fake, burning the Quran is the only acceptable way of disposing of it.
t.Muzzy shitskin

I promise you it's not fake. These retards don't know their own religion.

I'd kill her and feel absolutely nothing about it. No hesitation, no problem at all. It wouldn't be quick either.

why is it that mudslimes are the chief consumers of the open border gay sex life style then mr. bacha bazi? islam is the most degenerate religion on earth.

Not all Muslims are terrorists.
Islam is a religion of Peace.

She deserves it

>"[WARNING GRAPHIC]"
What is this rebbit shit? Don't come here if you're not going to integrate.

I would too. Drown the bitch in bleach while raping her in the ass.

Checked and this.

Oh wow, a bunch of primitives are killing one of their fellow primitives. Never seen that before.

If the Taliban won this shit wouldn't have happened. They don't accept bullshit from retards. Instead those incompetent druggie gov troops stood by and watched, fuck them.

>police try to take her to a (safe) detention facility
>tell them to fuck off and bring a woman to arrest her
>gets burnt alive

Didn't think that one through to good...

Didn't this happen years ago?

"This would become sobering commentary on how little Afghanistan had changed despite nearly a decade of western engagement"

No matter how good your intentions are or how much you love your species, you cannot bring peace and harmony to a culture whose tradition is spawning inbred, savage monkeys.

Remember, Moderate Muslims only exist while they're a minority.

Hey Kim how's it going?

really makes you think

The mind that thinks up killing a person that way is that of a 4 year old downytard.

I want to live in your country. How much?

checked.

Can't expect shit from goat-fucking desert pedos. I'm sure they breathed a sigh of relief when the truth left them.

Is this a historical photo from mideival times? Who was this historical person?

lol

Fucking taqqiya

islam is so barbaric and savage. it needs immediate, serious reform.

Takbir!

Afghans are literally and figuratively fucking primitive cavemen and our people have been dying for these folk. Pakis are also scary fucks and no there are millions of these donkey fuckers fucking European women young and old - some in their 70's up to 90's, raping. This lynch mob shit will happen soon enough in Europe. and it ill not be a surprise when the European country it happens in sides with the Muslims. I call that.

>fascist flag
>sympathizing with literal niggers
Oh lefty/pol!

Islam is complete trash for barbaric sand people.
Someday Anakin will return and do something about it.

Ive been here for 8 months, brother. Inshallah my wifs sons will be joining me soon.

Ive been here for 8 months, brother. Inshallah my wifes sons will be joining me soon.

Then you should go back home and educate them, you animal.

With friends like these, who needs enemies?

You all are taking the wrong message away from this video.

You all need to be photoshoping pictures of moderate or well known Muslims (who are easily accessible to the public) burning the Quran and tweeting/posting it to websites popular with muslims.

>Sup Forums hates this
>even though they unironically wish they could do this to "race traitors" and atheist blasphemers

Literally the only reason Sup Forums doesn't like Islam is because its adherents are brown.

this. it's literally in their blood to act like like the apes that they are.

diversity is our greatest strength. once we let in millions of arabs and muslims surely the west will improve.

what's your point?

That you guys might as well stop pretending and just convert to Islam. It aligns with everything you want and believe, so why stubbornly pretend you're against it or that these people are monsters when they're doing precisely the shit you want to do?

Islam is not a compelling reason for murder, racial and societal preservation is. That simple really.

Islam already viciously pushes societal preservation. They're more oppressive towards their women and "keep them in line" more than anyone else in the world, even Christians. The racial component is the only thing that even makes sense.

But if that's true why not just acknowledge it? This board loves Islam other than the fact that brown people are behind it. If Islam was primarily white, it would be Sup Forums's religion.

I luv kek

Nope.
Your an idiot or brown.
Muhammad was a murderer
Jesus was a healer

>If Islam was primarily white
>If If If If If
literally not an argument. There is Us and Them and we are not Islam. Any other Ifs you'd like to get out of the way?

>Your an idiot

Beautiful. And I'm white. I don't care what you think your fictional characters did or didn't do. Ideologically, Sup Forums aligns with Islam.

what sort of cuck would let the police or anyone take a member of his family, for fuck sake burgers you have guns!!

Nice work missing the point, retard. Nobody cares about that.

Notice how this thread doesn't say "Haha, that's fucking awesome! Too bad they're brown" but "Oh my god that's terrible! Savage sandniggers! Deplorable!". It's obvious bullshit.

This video looks fake as shit, not to mention the Jew commentator. Calling bs on this one.

Because the good lord Jesus Christ is my savior. He died for my sins. So to honor his sacrifice I shall burn the unbelievers and stone the whores. After all it's easier to ask for forgiveness then for permission

The only good Muslim, is a dead one

Holy shit the cops even got sentences, hahaha fucking burgerland is worst when it comes to police corruption than some dessert state.

I think you mean you'll sit on this corner of the internet for the rest of your life venting your impotent retribution and purging fantasies while you slowly die.

new rust looks alrite

I burned a koran.

I bought it off a local auction site. It had a green hardcover with gold inlay, printed in Lahore Pakistan in 1979.

I read it and decided it's contents were not just shit, but dangerous.

Anyone thinking of reading a koran, don't. Just go ahead and burn it.

I am going to advocate burning korans to solve this:

stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/95094237/Canterburys-firewood-shortage-endures

Bitch should have known better than to mouth off to the Imams. That is not her place to open her mouth on religious matters. How is that working out for you, kafir, letting your women mouth off?

They were selling religious idols, which is heresy in Islam no?

All men have flaws, you're opening Pandoras box if you let any old slut hold you accountable. It never stops. Next thing you know she's out following Shlomo Goldmaster racemixing and promoting SJW politics. They are like that, mercurial creatures.

>warning: graphic
You don't have to use trigger warnings on Sup Forums, asshole.

Your system is terrible, it has led to inbreeding because women can't meet anyone outside their immediate family.

Inbreeding is rampant in islam, what you got raghead?

Not so different from a Trump rally, really.

This is what's imported into Europe, Europe deserves what it gets for being so stupid

Not everyone here reduces to the LCD.

>This video was made for Sup Forums and only Sup Forums
Get the fuck out retard

more like I hate pedophiles

You dont even believe in your own system anymore, kafir. You see all your women turn to sluts while you beat it to japanese dickgirl drawings. The only one who benefits temporarily is chad who gets to fuck in nihilistic abandon while you're stuck in an eternal dry spell. And then you all marry used up roasties who talk back boss you around and cuck you.

You have no real will to fight to defend this way of life. Which is why we will conquer you. Take comfort in the fact that Allah will finally save you from your degenerate world.

>not everyone here
>>>/reddit/

trigger warnings are for LITERAL retards, of course a video containing a killing will be graphic you shitter

This

Thank Ronald Reagan, that he had turned nice country into jihad-tier shithole, ah yeah, don`t forget to thank him for 9/11

thats how you keep em in check