We elected the Chris Chan of the presidency

cnn.com/2017/07/25/politics/donald-trump-boy-scouts-speech/index.html?sr=twCNN072517donald-trump-boy-scouts-speech1012AMVODtop

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TnlTH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clickbaiters into archive
archive.is/TnlTH

>CNN uses "cringe-worthy" in a headline
kinda cringe-worthy

This isn't journalism. Also they shouldn't tell you how to feel about something in the opening line. Pretty embarrassing on their part.

You do know that Chrischan voted for Hillary right?

(((CNN)))

Bump

>5. "Some of you here tonight might even have camped out in this yard when Mike was the governor of Indiana, but the scouting was very, very important."

>20. "But do you remember that incredible night with the maps and the Republicans are red and the Democrats are blue, and that map was so red, it was unbelievable, and they didn't know what to say?"

Its good to see these CNN people took humanities classes teaching how not to rape or say nigger instead of public speaking classes and have no grasp on what shout outs are.

This is 2017 journalism, nitpicking out-of-context quotes with snippy little idiotic millennial one-liners. And they get mad when they're called out for being fake.

It's like they assume that the fact that they are in the business of making money from the media automatically entitles them to respect, regardless of anything they do.

>doesn't really look like 2017 presidential to me
I'm glad that 40k boy scouts supported trump to the fullest extent and we have an Awan brother but that's the first argument you're gonna get from a shill

I'm glad he's still dropping some rallies here and there. A few months out from the elections I realized this might be the end of the rallies and I realized that would be a yuge letdown for a lot of people.

Of course my suggestion of replacing press conferences with rallies was tongue-in-cheek, but if he's careful and occasional about large public speaking events, it is a good way to bypass the media and communicate directly with the people. The world tours have been good in this respect. The brief joint press Q&As have generally been pretty good, and the Warsaw speech was killer.

REMOVE THIS IMAGE

He's right

kek

>Chris Cilliza
>smug and snarky as hell
>blatant pro democrat bias
>overall shitty editorial style
>CNN editor in chief
Why haven't we gone after this faggot yet?

Never interrupt your enemy when he's doing something stupid.

>hyper political
It was just political. And not even half of it was political. That's like how any right-wing view is now not only "far right" but "far right extremist".

These people have no calibration. They desperately demonize anything that is not them in terms of public opinion, but never in actual practice. Loving your own country and protecting your borders is evil but Islam is great when it throws gays off buildings, drives a truck into a celebrating crowd of white children, and cuts the heads of women.

Liberalism is a mental illness.

thats funny because as I was reading CNN's list I was thinking "'this is worse than a buzzfeed 'top 10 worst blah blah blahs' list" too

its like this particular CNN writer had their PTSD from election night triggered or something, they are so salty.

are they not indistinguishable at this point though?

>non archived link to cnn
>not a shill

Pick 1 FAGGOT

Bob would be so ashamed.

Every liberal speech for any award or event for the past 9 months has been "FUCK DRUMPF" yet they're pissed that he gave a political speech to a group that they hate and want to fill up with pedos and fags.

>We elected the Chris Chan of the presidency
GOOD

>linking to CNN

Get that fake news shit out of here, Goldstein.

are >>>>>>>news organizations just gonna keep publishing "opinion" posts in lieu of "real" journalism, and hide behind that falsity when shit goes down? it's so fuckin aggravating. you call out that bullshit, and theyre like "lel its just opinion we posted, its not our REAL news, lel retard"

Hey guys, I'm currently at the jamboree that trump came and spoke at, it was pretty cool. The crowd was really hyped up and he got laughs anytime he said his signature quotes.

I haven't watched the whole thing, but that was definitely a high-energy crowd.

Yeah it was, there was a few pissed off looking brown and gay scouts but they were overshadowed by the huge amounts of cheering, some feminin scoutmaster tried to tell us that we couldn't wear our "MAGA" hats because it was devisive and "hateful" lol