Want to know something about Jew York?

>It's hard to imagine that anything literally hanging from utility poles across Manhattan could be considered "hidden," but throughout the borough, about 18 miles of translucent wire stretches around the skyline, and most people have likely never noticed. It's called an eruv (plural eruvin), and its existence is thanks to the Jewish Sabbath.

>On the Sabbath, which is viewed as a day of rest, observant Jewish people aren't allowed to carry anything—books, groceries, even children—in public places (doing so is considered "work"). The eruv encircles much of Manhattan, acting as a symbolic boundary that turns the very public streets of the city into a private space, much like one's own home. This allows people to freely communicate and socialize on the Sabbath—and carry whatever they please—without having to worry about breaking Jewish law.

Source:
archive.fo/7exn2
and many more...

What you don't know:
>that shit literally costs $140k per year
>there's a Rabbi checking out this wire every Thursday and sends out a repair crew on every friday to keep it "closed" that dosen't give a fuck about NY traffic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU
baka.com.au/nsw/residents-draw-line-over-jewish-boundary-20100702-zu5p.html
google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=1I3fj_gpQZ1ty2oyDlC99pPOVDko&ll=34.0778118151272,-118.27792281816403&z=10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv
eruv.nyc/#details
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking kikes doing shit to get around their religious rules yet pretend to be precious and persecuted for it

Yes, this shit is real lads...

jews will find a loop hole for anything

So ethically you can walk into any observant jews house and take stuff? Since you're already "inside" their private space.

They've got one of those in Pittsburgh as well. Orthodox kikes keep pushing strollers and shit on the Sabbath and it pisses me off.

Apparently they're trying to get one set up somewhere on LI and the locals are all up in arms about the kikery. top kek

My kike co-workers use this belief to leave work early on Fridays.

Yeah this is some top tier kikery and we should spread awareness.
Enough of all those tricks.

I couldn't figure out wtf was going on until I asked a Jew and he was like
>oh
>yeah well the rabbi can cast magic spells along certain streets

wat
And yet they make fun of buying indulgences

They do it everywhere and it's a scam if they trick their way out that should be exposed.

kek, yeah it's like buying penis enlargement pills or magical hair growth stuff. A scam.

Post pics of the Pittsburgh one. I'm curious to know what it looks like

What if it were to be torn down by vandals?

They would be fucked because their magical spell doesn't work anymore. Oh well I guess they could spend $1billion on a 24h maintenance crew keeping it up...

>UN HQ is free from jewish sabbath spell
what do they mean by this.

>somewhere on LI

LI is literally full of kikes

Jews are fucking out of control

Compared to Orthodox most modern Jews aren't really all that bad. I can't even imagine if Orthodox Jews were in power in the USA. These faggots are evil

Pure kikery

I wonder who's behind this...

It would be a shame if someone started tearing that shit down.

Then it would make the news.

Then people would realize this is a conflict between church and state.

What a catastrophe that would be.

I've never gone to look at it, but eruv.org lists:
>Eruv Status/Hotline: 4124211437 opt. 1
and a map that's broken in my browser

>LI is literally full of kikes
I know. That's what makes it hilarious that people are against it

OK so that's the official explanation.

Anyone willing to take a guess at what the actual explanation is?

Protip: it's a fiberoptic cable

Chuck a chain over the power lines so one end rests on this wire.

Sadly its a poor plan, it wont kill any merchants, just some mexican labourer as Jews never ever EVER do any phyiscal work ever.
Why the fuck do they even need this wire, HOW WORKSHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO CONSIDER CARRYING A FUCKING BOOK A HARD DAYS WORK????????

Get the fuck in the ovens you cunts!!!

It's actually some fucked up fishing line installed by the rabbi.

We'll that's be a hate crime. I'm curious to hear how they got the OK to hang their religious yarn on a public utility pole. Can christians hang crucifixes on road signs so long as they don't obstruct the view!?

So they found a way to skirt religious law? Sounds about right.

Tear it down?

Literally how? Why can't they just put it up once, keep it up, and only occasionally replace it if it breaks or something?

They can't even operate a light switch on the Sabbath. This allows them the excuse to bully a Shabbos Goy slave to do all the work for them on the day of rest.

kek

It's like setting your watch back to have a midnight snack so you don't eat past 9pm

Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU

because it's fucking fishing grade wire that breaks down weekly.

Why do jews think their God's a retard?

Leave it to the kikes to make up loopholes in their own religion so they don't actually have to practice it

How hard would it be for a few anons to go around the city tearing this shit down?

MAKE YOUR OWN GENDER
>MAKE YOUR OWN GENDER
MAKE YOUR OWN GENDER
> MAKE YOUR OWN GENDER

well I guess that's one good way to make more shekels

HAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

It's more about the total fraud that those rules are and how deep they go to circumvent them.

>that shabbos goy bit
is this a joke

Today (you) learned this. Congratulations! Now go tell everyone at reddit about this cool new thing you learned about and see how long it takes for them to bury it with shit like "TIL: Herpes isn't so bad and you should be totally cool with contracting it willingly"

Fuck off ankike

I wouldn't say the rules are fraudulent, just the ones practicing them. Compare it to the 'KosherSwitch' bullshit here and see their fucking childish reasoning for it. "Well, all we're doing is moving a piece of plastic. If the lights HAPPEN to turn on because of that, we can't be held accountable". It's beyond retarded.

There is one near SDSU by my house in San Diego.

Jews always have ethical loopholes.

Yep, it's on the level of retarded of some of my muslim employees that wire 20 CHF to their imam for every day they don't fasten on Ramadan to compensate for it.

It's all about the levels of "we follow the rules but stretch it above the limitations", yet you still have to respect our "religious laws"

It's a point of debate. The original discussion is what exactly qualifies as an area for travel because carrying only applies between areas. The traditional understanding is four walls and a set boundry.

So, walls for a town were considered areas. Since walls no longer really exist in most areas, the eruv is a stand in for a wall. Technically, a wire can be considered a very small wall. You won't find them in certain areas because they're a bit dodgy, like Crown Heights.

Fucking incredible. They make such a show of it, but it really means nothing to them.

Turning on lights be is considered a rule violation because it

>Consumes fuel from a fire "kindling new fire"
>Completes a circuit "building"

The device is no different from a shabbos lamp (a lamp that has an opaque shade with a hole in it. Turn it on or off by covering the hole with the shade) most houses wouldn't have it though due to fences around Judaism.

G-d forbid you should think perhaps only 5,999,999 souls were lost in the holocaust, though.

Giving this thread a good night bump.

its called the jew code and its the illuminati end game
all of the world belongs to one single jew and therefore is private property
this means the sabbath can be observed perfectly by every jew on earth for 2 sabbaths in a row thus bringing in the messiah

IT IS A SPIRITUAL boundary made from wire just one centimetre thick but a planned Jewish eruv around St Ives has divided residents of the upper north shore suburb.

Jewish residents of St Ives have long tried to create an eruv around the suburb: a zone marked by overhead wire within which orthodox Jews are permitted to carry objects out of doors on their sabbath and holy days, which would otherwise be forbidden.

Without an eruv, observant orthodox Jews are unable to carry anything outside, no matter its weight or purpose, or push prams or wheelchairs.

There are eruvs in Perth, Melbourne and in Sydney's eastern suburbs, the third of which includes wire along the promenade at Bondi beach.

baka.com.au/nsw/residents-draw-line-over-jewish-boundary-20100702-zu5p.html

Nice work , user.

Who the fuck let Jews into Australia? They're a death sentence.

I'm ethnically Jewish but religiously was raised Catholic so if they didn't I wouldn't exist

What does that have to do with anything?

Jej

Its not translucent, its a white rope and its pretty obvious

>make up rules to follow
>then make loopholes in the rules you made up
maximum over jew

It wouldn't matter. Carrying really isn't in the right translation, it's more "transferring between areas." You can for instance carry things throughout a house. Private domains are defined by walls and set area. E.g., the king's kingdom isn't a private domain. His house would arguably be, but the shared area would be public.

You also can't build a small four walled enclosure and claim everything else is a domain.

And on top of it they're probably all proud and shit to a part of the vibrant and beautiful ''Australian Jewish Community'' that nobody knows even exists.

God didn't give the rules that Jews actually follow. Jews gave themselves those rules.

It's all a difference between fences and actual law. It's kinda like

>Is turkey bacon kosher?
Legally, it can be. Rabbinically, the fence is more like
>If it looks like bacon, people might see you eating it and think it's real bacon and thus believe eating bacon is okay.

That's what most of this is. For instance, you aren't allowed to carry between areas, but can I wear a backpack? Why is it different than any other garment I wear? Am I allowed to carry a gun in a holster since I am technically wearing it? Is wearing a hat not technically carrying it?

>If it looks like bacon, people might see you eating it and think it's real bacon and thus believe eating bacon is okay.
I'll never forget the time I was waiting in a Jewish barber shop on the Sabbath (he's closed on Sundays, oddly) and in ducks a terrified Jewish woman who proceeds to nervously peer out the window at the parade of Jews on their way to the temple down the street.

>omg
>was that rabbi leviberg?
>did you see?
>do you think he saw me park?
>is he going to know I drove on the Sabbath?
>what do I do?
>can somebody go check if anybody is looking?

I used to goto Catholic church as a kid. One of the priests offered a guaranteed ticket to heaven if the parents donated $1000 for each kid and we participated in some ceremonies. I am literally guaranteed to go to heaven no matter what.

Jews have been following their religious kike books for so long that they evolved in such a way to become masters at evading laws and finding loopholes. At they same time they de-evolved their sense of morality since they get all their guidance from books and not the part of their brain that processes empathy. Not only that but their practices of baby circumcision without anaesthetic causes pain so great that the trauma permanently damages the same part of the brain. This is why they make such great lawyers; they know how to absolve anyone of any crime, including themselves.

Yeah, definite no. Also, why was a Jewish barber open?

>literally Jewing God

Because it's an orthodox community surrounded by and infused with non-Jews. He doesn't give a fuck. To him it's just another business day. He also fucks around with crazy 25 year old girls all the time even though he's got to be getting close to 70.

Jews always break their own rules. I don't usually go on Saturdays anymore but I used to see Jews going in for a haircut on Saturdays regularly, carrying in a book to read, and all the rest.

this is literally full pharisee

>Compared to Orthodox most modern Jews aren't really all that bad. I can't even imagine if Orthodox Jews were in power in the USA. These faggots are evil

They're both bad, the orthodox mafia basically does all the gay shit but the rest of the kikes just follow along with it and find ways to facilitate it. Those orthodox kikes already own all western government through the banking system.

>Technically a wire can be considered a very small wall

For what? Microscopic ants that are flying through the air at 30 ft? I thought liberals were bad with their mental gymnastics but jfc.

Does it still count as carrying something if it's in your pocket or does it have to be in your hands? Stick of gum in the pocket, kosher or no?

Shut up , you have given away the secret.
They will punish you

Ok so go break their wire

You guys should really relax it's just a little piece of like thread that encloses a small neighbor Hood area it's harmless

>comments disabled

i would like to know what kind of comments we missed

Beverly Hills evru

google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=1I3fj_gpQZ1ty2oyDlC99pPOVDko&ll=34.0778118151272,-118.27792281816403&z=10

Literal Rabbi Shmuel in here trying to rationalize this shit to us.

>In modern times, when housing is not typically organized into walled courtyards, rabbinic interpretation has permitted this requirement to be met by creating a continuous wall or fence, real or symbolic, surrounding the area to be aggregated. The fence is required to have certain properties and consist of structural elements such as walls or doorframes. When the fence is symbolic, the structural elements are often symbolic "doorframes" made of wire, with two vertical wires (often connected to utility poles) and one horizontal wire on top connecting them (often using utility wires). The use of symbolic elements permits an eruv to make use of utility poles and the like to enclose an entire neighborhood of a modern city within the legal aggregation. In contemporary Jewish discourse, "an eruv" frequently refers to this symbolic "fence" that creates and denotes the boundaries of a symbolic "walled courtyard" in which a halakhicly (from "halakha," meaning the body of Jewish law) valid property aggregation can take place, rather than to the aggregation or legal status of the properties.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv
Their kikery knows no bounds.

>pants split open
>jacket possibly ripped
>hat still nicely in place

Do they use glue?

Such autists lmao

i really don't get this

just fucking reform your religion and drop the stupidest rules (like this)

or just fucking not take them so literally? u can observe the sabbath and focus on 'resting' but if u need to turn on a light or run a fucking errand, thats life

time to get in the

Who do you think you are, Jesus?

I THINK YOU NEED A GOOD DOSE OF THE CROSS

Someone please meme this into the switch for the gas chamber.

>hurr durr let's throw the money changers out of the temple
brb calling the cops

10/10

Kek

>act like your faith is important enough to you that you get persecuted for it
>come up with loopholes and kike tricks at every turn whenever it is mildly inconvenient to you

Why even be Jewish, if you don't want to take part in the religion just fucking don't.

Do taxes pay for it, or do the jews pay for it themselves? I honestly don't mind as long as they pay for it themselves

But we don't really know if the light will turn on. There's a chance it won't.

>do the jews pay for it themselves?

u have to ask? lololol

It's Schroedinger's light switch.

They pay for it with profits from our financial institutions.
eruv.nyc/#details

enclosed space, what about a camp, perhaps with a fire to keep people warm in the cold weather

Jews are allowed to work and shit like that on the Sabbath, they are not allowed to produce things though.

Fucking kikes

No surprise. Jews find loopholes in a lot of religious laws. Kosher foods don't mix meat and dairy in the same meal so Jews eat fish instead.