Black people are stupi-

Black people are stupi-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=38O-PcjXh0k&t=52s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a single person.

When forming prejudice use mass statistical data faggot.

affirmative action-placed scientists are not the same as actual scientists

/thread

Collecting mass data in a place where you can barely find computers, and be surprised that Africa has recorded low statistics on IQ.

FPBP

>When forming prejudice use mass statistical data faggot.
Yeah, that way you can be wrong about millions of people at once.

Okay let's list smart black people. Washington Carver, Percy Lavon Julian, Thomas Sowell, W. Arthur Lewis,Langston Hughes, W. E. B. Du Bois....... shit

Because before computers recorded IQ's in Europe were hovering around 80..

We know your're stupid because you don't understand what an outliear is.

boog booga go back to africa

also: black are put into jobs n schools they didnt work way into
then given resoruces so they dont flunk out
:)
bottom line: I always want a white doctor

I'd rather get false positives than risk me or my family robbed and violated.

I will never settle in a black majority area. The risk of crime makes it suicide for other races.

damn u fuk
u beat me to it and said it in fewer better words

Yeah and most niggers hate him and call him a coon... so yeah, what first post said.

I know who's dumber in this thread

The people who Don't understand what statistics are or the stormfags who believe there legitimately isn't one smart black person

I've met a handful of "intelligent" black people
Some were even smarter than me for sure
Vast majority of my interactions with blacks has led me to conclude they're mostly just dumb niggers

So you're going to throw all of the smart ones under the bus because of the actions of a few?

blacks are gievn mental disease by older blacks when young

ben carson and other prove that if you keep the mental disease away, you can be fanatic in your studies and become a wizard

>Dissing Ben Carson.
> not having accomplished even a 10th of him

Clean your room

Yes. The law of the tribe. Stop being such an altruistic liberal.

Ben is actually really good at his job, even if he does have a painting of black Jesus.

for the nth time it's culture, not race
take a nigger and have him raised by white people and you have another member of society
take a white boy and have him raised by niggers and you have another nigger

It's a huge achievement to become a neurosurgeon, but has he invented any surgical techniques or revolutionized the field in some way? That would be the mark of true genius.

this

He was the first surgeon to ever seperate Siamese twins that were joined at the brain and have them survive

>It's a huge achievement to become a neurosurgeon, but has he invented any surgical techniques or revolutionized the field in some way? That would be the mark of true genius.

he was literally the first doctor to perform surgery on baby while it was still in the womb(protip: it was NOT an abortion)

he was also part of the first team to separate conjoined twins at the head/brain

he has also developed medical imaging tech

ben carson was LITERALLY >too smart to win

What would happen if they just gave both brains to one twin?

Clearly he.must have the eat insight on politics right now.

I love Dr. Ben Carson, he made me realize my autism doesn't stop me from running for president! I think people should think of him as a representative of people on the spectrum; blacks already have that tyson fellow.

dyson is a moron
he hasnt done shit
talks like he invented something
another contrllable idiot liek hawking who basically is a pawn that will say whatever big government goons want

Bell curves are a helluva thing.

>smartest professor in college was a black chemistry professor.
>Man was a genius and massive star trek geek.

That being said, we had a horde of dumb niggers go to my university that would bark at each other in the cafeteria.

The professor was universally liked by most smart students. Black people hated him because when they would pull nigger stuff, he would call them on it.

>prof was from Trinidad and Tobago and you could tell he despised nigger culture

>White People are superio-

Another special case.
He deserves to be the leader of a BLACK nation.

You can use overall data and be wrong about a few million individuals, or you could go by individual examples and be wrong about billions.

Explain African Americans

>a few

>that flag
Not even going to bother with test-gap stats of adopted black kids for you, ideology-drone

Wouldn't it be safest to go with an asian doc?

They have everything stacked against them.

Sweet, how many black neurosurgeons are there again?

Are you too much of a lazy nigger to judge instances contextually? You can acknowledge both the data and refrain from forming prejudices. That was a massive part of The Bell Curve, Fucking nigger I swear to god.

>being right a hundred million times is wrong because you might be wrong two or three times...

The only time I have ever been wrong about a nigger is when I still thought there was such a thing as a "smart, college-educated black folk." Then all those "smart, college-educated black folk" lined up and told the world "fooled you, we actually be niggers."

Never again.

>what is a normal distribution
youtube.com/watch?v=38O-PcjXh0k&t=52s

Politics is about generalities not exceptions.
Go study psychology and tell us about the genders instead.You'd be better there.

>diligent
>religious
>married within his own race
>member of the Trump administration

Dr. Carson is a good man. The only people who don't like him are black people who envy his success and white leftists who can't stand the sight of their pet minorities abandoning them

>a few
You forgot your kekistan flag, faggot