Is dating an asian the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

Is dating an asian the most beta thing you can do as a white man?

no

No, becoming a tranny is.

shes not even a hot asian

Sausage or Roast beef?

almost as beta as reporting someone for announcing a report

Involuntary celibacy is the most beta thing one can do. Finding any sort of love is better than finding none, because it brings us a step cliser to understanding what is beautiful. The more beauty we acknowledge and appreciate, the closer we get to the Platonic ideal of beauty.

Asian girls are literally 95% of tge waifus of the world. As long as they dont grow massive egos. Asian cunts with oversized egos are pieces of shit.

No just no who would think that
OP

anyone with an oversized ego is a piece of festering shit

this

Pathetic asian boys. My friend's korean wife just gave birth to a baby girl

Your child will look nothing like you so it's basically a huge cucking

t. white women

Dating a fat one would be.

Your kid will look like your wife not you so you might as well call it your wive's son

yes, its the redpill that pol refuses to swallow bc they love asians so much. pol says they are 'conservative' which just means they are submissive so beta men can easily control them

enjoy your chinese kids

Like clockwork with this thread user.

Not the most beta but pretty beta

How about Arab?

It's disrespectful to Asians and to your own race. It's not as degenerate as fucking kids or being a tranny, but it's still not right.

>speaks out against destructive globalism

She's obviously a good woman. Many yellow fever fags are beta but if you choose a white roastie over a virtuous Asian all for "muh save the white race" you are an even bigger faggot.

pretty lame that whites are hypocrites with their ideals, we could have stopped this. Enjoy
having your kid learn mandarin.

If being beta is packing little asian pussies with big white meat, I guess I'm guilty. Too bad. Back to making her scream... with pleasure.

Only one? So gay!

second only to being a faggot

no but reposting these pathetic threads every day is

fucking an asian is ok dating one compared to a white woman is beta, but not as bad as being a faggot.

I'm white but, i'm still 1% Asian. Am i beta for dating an asian woman?

slide thread plz go, same 1 from last night. sagerooni