Are these the next democratic party candidates for 2020?

Are these the next democratic party candidates for 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk
youtube.com/watch?v=6ESQvJ-qlsk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Harris
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Theyre doomed if thats the case

84 and 78 years old in 2020, respectively

Only sexless virgins think this

This is a professor at Evergreen state college

Or Kamala Harris maybe?

Shes fierce enough to beat Trump

Pocahontas maybe, Waters is literally senile at this point.

Their best bet is Michelle Obama and even that is unlikely what with the appointment of a new AJ once Sessions is fired and the investigations into the illegal shit her husband and Hillary did during the 2016 election are reopened, Michael, eer Michelle will probably flee the country never to be heard of again.

Bottom line Trump gets another 4 years. It's after 2024 we have to worry about Zuckerberg running

It's also the thing responsible for destroying the school. Literally, the cancer killing our society and it looks like I'd imagine a human tumor would look like

I hope so!

Bill Nye looks like hes trying too hard to be part of the DNC

Youre one of those sexists who wouldnt vote for a woman anyways

Anyone but Hillary can beat Trump

God I hope so

Only Kek can trick the dems into shooting themselves in the foot yet again.

So yes.

Anyone who can get millenials to vote you mean.

and Illegals

There are those two Kennedies the dems are pushing. They might sweep up minorities and boomers.

>Waters is literally senile at this point
There was a time when she WASN'T a dumbshit negress? She literally said that if too many people landed on Guam it might tip over.

Black Congressmen are the stupidest people on earth. They have 90%+ black gerrymandered districts. They could be caught with a live boy AND a dead hooker and STILL elected.

Yeah he sounds like a smart dude, my man.

Here's to hoping, lads!

Based

I hope so lol. EZ win

that wasn't her, that was hank johnson. still proof enough though

this is good

identifies as a professor.

Not really

You are crazy. EZ win for MAGA

Is that ugly nigger Kamala Harris? Good God, no I will not vote for that.

Nye 2020?

A FEMALE MONKEY!?

Maga is a sham. Trump is slipping

They're fucked unless they run Gabbard/Duckworth or something similar.

And before someone thinks I say that because they're both women, they're also both female vets. Gabbard is a moderate who backed Bernie Sanders in 2016. Duckworth sacrificed for her country. Double amputee.

She sacrificed for her true (((masters))).

>buying into wars for Israel meme
Kek

She comes off as a cunt and she'd be done for the minute someone runs a TV ad highlighting the shit she did while serving as California attorney general.

God I hope so. Nobody likes a pair of annoying women.

Plus, I'm pretty sure if they were running the DNC would fuck itself with audio tapes coming out where someone high up says "Who would elect Duckworth? She doesn't even have any fucking legs." which would finally divorce the DNC from the legacy of FDR and also further alienate them from everyone.

She is a strong black woman. Nothing wrong with that

Do it faggots.

Today I learned this sheboon is my representative. Fuck me.

what did she do? califag here, but don't know, since our politicians don't deserve to be listened to.

Says Jill laughing on top of the millions she got from libshits for the recount.

You don't get elected into jail cells retard

Christ, that disgusting landwhale near the center of the frame needs to do a better job covering her fat rolls. I almost vomited.

Nothing wrong with taking stupid people's money.

What are they doing?

Notice they're all fat.

Maxine Waters would be destroyed in just the primaries, she is objectively retarded.
Warren actually has a chance. All you Drumpfkins can do is call her Pocohontas because that is the only issue people have with her, the fact that she said she was Native American once. I voted for her to be my senator and I will vote for her again since apparently a decent pitcher turned failed game developer is the best thing the Republicunts can offer. Warren gets the Berniecrats and the "her turn" autists, so I wouldn't count her out just yet.

It'll be tulisa whatever her name is

Are americans this stupid?

How do you think Drumpf got elected?

>Are americans this stupid?
Every single fucking country has a surplus of retards.

the dems wont have a party after the 27th

Holy fucking shit.

Will he eventually come out as /our guy/?

>"To try to act as if there is a difference between 'civil unions' and same-sex marriage is dishonest, cowardly and extremely disrespectful to the people of Hawaii who have already made overwhelmingly clear our position on this issue... As Democrats we should be representing the views of the people, not a small number of homosexual extremists."

Tulsi is more likely to be a Republican by 2020 than the Democratic nominee.

fpbp

The Dems are completely fucked if they try to run another socially retarded woman

Letting everyone know how important unlimited, tax payer funded, 0 restrictions abortions are and also being creepy as fuck about it.

This is the same retard who denounced Wikipedia instead of Wikileaks

She comes off like a bitch

Nobody wants to vote for these unlikable cunts, I honestly hope you delusional dems run them because it's going to be hilarious

Why would they need abortions?
They're fat and ugly.

Did Hillary really say "pokemon go to the polls"? If so god damn thats embarrassing

Lots of neckbearded autists would probably fuck these fat women sadly

yeah but like you've seemingly got a majority of retards

being this much of a cuck

Here's a quote that I just love about ol' Dianne.

In 2010 Eff Pioneer Award winner, Larry Starkand, couldn't attend the ceremony, he wrote this:

>I first became aware of and inspired by EFF in the same way I continue to be today. It was nearly 20 years ago after the OKC bombing, when the newly elected Senator Feinstein wanted to censor bomb making information from the internet. Mitch Kapor had been called to testify before the committee, and when he first spoke about First Amendment protections and free speech, Sen. Feinstein immediately piped up and said: I am sure when our forefathers sought to protect our right to free speech they did not mean those who would foster the violent overthrow of our lawful government. To which Mitch responded - Umm Senator? YES THEY DID. The next day I joined the EFF and have been a member ever since. Just like that day, EFF inspires me every day to be aware, to speak up and always remain vigilant, because Freedom is taken slowly when we are not looking.

Where do these people come from? Oh, right! California.

They have video everywhere now, you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk

Bonus:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ESQvJ-qlsk

ugh she's as hideous on the outside as she is on the inside.

You live in a Massachusetts liberal bubble. Everywhere you go it's all butterflies and rainbows for Democrats and the Republicans are evil. Step out of the bubble and you will find most of America will not be able to stand her.

Source: I'm a Masshole

Her election platform wouldn't have any legs to stand on

Let's reel back all the shit posting for a minute and address the image.

The fuck are going on with her lips. Like seriously they look like they are folding in on themselves or someshit.

Unfortunately, this.

It looks like her skin is really a mask. Maybe shes an android with fake lips and skin

that harris chick is the front runner right now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Harris

>voted for Goofus
>publicly admits as much

video strongly tangentially related. actually it just features Pocahontas at her finest

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Sup Forums will apologize and worship Kamala.
It's for your own good.

Dear christ in heaven, I HOPE NOT!! they're BOTH fucked! I'd rather have trump's gump ass for 4 more yrs than ANY DNC shillz. PERIOD!

>the actual state of the Democratic party

I want to jerk off on Elizabeth Warrens face.

Look at her really bad Supernatural anti-possesion tattoo. It's literally deformed from he grotesque figure.

Look at what site you are on.

James Browns wig will run Maxine will not run

A lebenese paint mixing forum?