What went wrong?

I thought he was supposed to be based as fuck? Why is Trump trying to bully him out of office?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-doesnt-deny-report-that-jeff-sessions-had-substantive-talks-with-russian-diplomat/article/2629412
wsj.com/video/wsj-interview-trump-doesnt-rule-out-firing-sessions/73577159-DFE1-4F58-BEA8-58AC2AB72B17.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he's based as fuck

How? I thought he would have a nose for justice but he's a dopey little goblin with conflict of interest. Just look at his hearing performance.

The man is stuck in the fucking 60s. He's going after marijuana users instead of shillary. He's got no fucking back bone and needs to go back.

Sessions isn't as aggressive as hoped

Just be patient for the 4D chess

For a long time, Sessions was really the only Republican in the Senate asking for an all out reduction in immigration, even legal immigration, so you can't pull out the cuck card. He's ultra conservative, and has been since the time Donald was a Democrat and inviting the Clintons to his wedding.

Fuck you Donald. Jeff is our guy.

Sessions went after legal Marijuana instead of the corruption and the crimes of the left.

Fuck Sessions. Big eared jackass is done.

because trump wanted someone to torpedo the investigation. now that session isn't playing ball, he's like 'fuck i don't care if he's qualified i just wanted a AG that's a puppet'

He wont shield him from the Feds. But Donald, if there's nothing to hide there's nothing to fear.

He makes nice charts and graphs, but when it comes to doing any of the hard work he's like every other politician in Washington.

The early 60s before the counter culture is what we're striving for, which is a conservative society revolving around the nuclear family. Marijuana users are degenerates. Jeff is right to crack down on such drug.

He is trying to be a pure AG that exists in a society in which our Government is legit. However our Government is the most corrupt organization in the world. Maybe they have some shit on him or something but he isn't the right fit to drain the swamp and send those fuckers to jail.

>ultra conservative is a good thing
Get the fuck off my board you blue pilled moron.

you're going to get the same answers that you got last thread faggot. Dumb fucking nigger.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

He hasn't gone after Clinton, the leakers, or any other swamp creatures in Washington.

Good goy. Cannabis' only use is getting stoned. Keep those paper and weak fabric companies afloat. Oh and keep the pharmaceutical companies afloat as well!

How the hell is being ultra conservative not a good thing?

You're either Tyrone or white trash, which are actually different sides of the same coin.

The gas chambers await all degenerate stoners.

Bullshit. The same people back then were drinking themselves to death and ruining their families with abuse. A marijuana industry would do more good than harm. If you dont accept it in the US, it'll stay in the black market which is controlled by the worst kinds of people, most notably beaners. The italians, irish and bootleggers kept their murdering within the underworld when dealing with prohibition, the mexicans hold no moral ground regarding this.

Yes keep alcohol, probably the worst legal substance in this country, legal. But make sure that reefer, which can't even kill you if you smoke too much, forbidden.

FUCK THIS WHITE NIGGER! he hates on MJ! FUCK HIM!!! kick hime the fuck out and get a based american on board that WILL DO THE JOB!!. he's a KEK!! FUCK HIS BITCH ASS!! kick him OUT!!!!

/ourguy/ isn't doing shit then. Find to find an upgrade. And I don't mean an (((upgrade))).

Time*

How about we shame weed users but keep it legal at the same time to reduce government oversight and strip big pharma of some of their immense power while providing a safe way of self medicating instead of using the opiates which continue to kill thousands of americans?

Wah wah wah, people smoke weed. Big fucking deal. I don't do it because I realize that it's a hindrance. Let people hinder themselves, it gives you a leg up and IT ISN"T YOUR BUSINESS WHAT SOMEONE PUTS IN TO THEIR BODY ANYWAY. Not unless they are directly infringing on your rights.

Media and government should promote, hell even incentivize the good moral values you speak of, not enforce them with the strong arm of the law. You police state bootlicking faggots are always on board when government gives you what you want, until they don't. Then you bitch and cry at how you let it become so powerful in the first place as you are sent off to the death camp or work camp for being a political dissident. It's either that or become the one thing you are so derisive of, a cuck.

Shaming doesn't work anymore.

Trey Gowdy needs to be the AG and should have been from the get go

It's because he lied during senate testimony

and as a result, he has recused himself from the whole russia thing

donald doesn't like that, because he wants sessions to fire mueller

so he's pissing his pants, basically.

Next AG.

Giuliani has disqualified himself on purpose:
He has said he thinks Sessions made the right call by recusing himself

LETS SEIZE UR HOME AND KILL POTHEADZ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

he is good too ether or

Yes, civil forfeiture is one problem area that sessions has.

conservatives and liberals have led us to the path were on. Now the only hope we have is nationalism wth brutal repression of the colours

There are far more many colours versus your whites. Prepare for a shameful loss, buddy :)

He recused himself when Trump specifically asked him if he would act as a firewall in federal investigations into him and him family, his business dealings and Russia.

The minute he recused himself, Trump didn't really understand that getting special prosecutors involved was outside Session's purview or control. Now they are trying to attack Mueller's character and distance themselves from Sessions hoping he steps down, so Trump can hire that woman in line for AG so she can fire Mueller and take the heat. Congress / special committees can simply re-instate Mueller and his team at that point.

>Congress / special committees can simply re-instate Mueller and his team at that point.
Exactly. This is something that I think Trump does not get.

Because he was under hot water with leaks coming out that he discussed the campaign with the Russian ambassador after he testified under oath that he in fact did not. That headline is now pretty much gone. Same thing Trump did when the media was moving hard against Bannon.

I am telling you man - no shilling and I hate Hillary / DNC / DWS but Trump is a corrupt piece of shit and he has dementia. Attacking your own employees publicly is not 4d chess. It is lashing out because he is scared and confused.

Is a rope a dope. Chess moves and all that. Sessions ain't goin anywhere

>he discussed the campaign with the Russian ambassador after he testified under oath that he in fact did not

But intelligence proved that he did, and that he lied

>Trump doesn't deny report that Jeff Sessions had 'substantive' talks with Russian diplomat

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-doesnt-deny-report-that-jeff-sessions-had-substantive-talks-with-russian-diplomat/article/2629412

then Trump tweeted

"A new INTELLIGENCE LEAK from the Amazon Washington Post, this time against A.G. Jeff Sessions.These illegal leaks, like Comey's must stop!" Trump wrote on Twitter early Saturday.

A new INTELLIGENCE LEAK from the Amazon Washington Post,this time against A.G. Jeff Sessions.These illegal leaks, like Comey's, must stop!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 22, 2017

I'm telling you man, I love Hillary and I am indifferent to Bernie and DWS but 4d chess is playing at the playland at a McDonald's. Wait, what was I talking about?

i dont know, are you retarded or something?

1. Trump can fire Sessions, Rosenstein, and Mueller in a heartbeat.

2. The Senate can make their own investigation, who cares?

3. The second the Senate tries sone shit, the acting AG goes after the Senators like a mad dog, finding corruption everywhere. Arrests ensue. No Senate confirmation is required for an "acting" AG.

4. Trump can have his intelligence assets fabricate evidence and hold show trials for his political opponents.

5. Trump could shoot somebody on 5th Ave. and I'd still vote for him again.

6. Jeff Sessions is highly expendable. He means nothing to me. Victory will not be denied for his sake.

7. Failure is not an option, so people are going to get fired. Get over it.

He is the swamp.

He works for big pharma and probably has ties to the clintons somehow that would come out if there was an investigation.

what the fuck are you larping and writing unhinged fiction about, stop reeeeeing

Made a thread about this but it died. I rewatched the hearing and it was amazing the amount of shilling he did for Trump. And now barely a month later Trump is calling him a nigger and wanting to fire him. Tillerson will probably leave if Sessions goes

>thinks Trump, his family, and globalist millionaire jew son Kushner, and everyone he hired in his administration is not part of the swamp

I'm going to address number 1:

He can't actually fire Mueller. He has to order Rosenstein to do it. And if Rosenstein refuses, then he can find a deputy attorney general who wants to do it. But Donald can't fire Mueller himself.

The beautiful thing is you can't tell if this is sarcastic or not, but either way it's true.

I have to say. Out of everyone in this administration, I called Tilllerson wrong.

After coming from Exxon, everyone though he'd be shilling for removing sanctions and starting drilling etc.

He actually is the only one in the crew with any integrity, and has been calling out Trump publicly for being a lunatic. I am very surprised things turned out this way, but I guess when you have as much money as Tillerson you don't need to keep selling out every shred of dignity.

>Why is Trump trying to bully him out of office?
Trump isn't. It's media lies trying to create momentum to remove him from office.

The treasury secretary was an executive at Goldman Sachs, the Secretary of State is from Exxon, Jared Kushner is super Jewy, and might really wind up fucking Trump, the list goes on

It's a distraction for the upcoming reckoning of the ((((democrats)))).

Did you not listen to or read his last two interviews? He just did it again with WSJ 4 hours ago

>In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, President Trump continued to criticize Attorney General Jeff Sessions over his decision to recuse himself from any Russia related investigations. WSJ's Gerald F. Seib reviews what Mr. Trump said and explains how the situation may play out

wsj.com/video/wsj-interview-trump-doesnt-rule-out-firing-sessions/73577159-DFE1-4F58-BEA8-58AC2AB72B17.html

He is so mad he recused himself and didnt tell him. listen to one minute of this

RUDY NO

Sorry for sounding stupid but what does it mean when sessions "recused" himself?

>1. Trump can fire Sessions
FUCK THAT OLD ASS NO MJ SMOKIN' CRACKA'!!!
>5. Trump could shoot somebody on 5th Ave. and I'd still vote for him again.
HILLARY!! THE REVOLUTION WILL BE TELEVISED!!
>6. Jeff Sessions is highly expendable. He means nothing to me. Victory will not be denied for his sake.
FUCKIN' A RIGHT ON!! FUCK HIM!
>7. Failure is not an option, so people are going to get fired. Get over it.
FAILURE.
IS.
NOT.
AN.
OPTION.
PERIOD!

It means he has ZERO authority or involvement in the investigation, because his judgement can called into question for being too close to the players involved (and that he is also under investigation for meeting with the Russians during the campaign - you cannot investigate yourself, results would be tainted)

>People still think it's nothing but red versus blue and Democrats being the root of all evil.

It's like people think Trump is the good guy and Democrats are still relevant

Before you act like a faggot and call me a shill, I'm not a Democrat. I didn't even vote.

t. Retarded bluepilled cuckservative

please contribute to the discussion or stfu

Exactly, Sessions has been the only senator for 20 years to talk about the affects of immigration on wages and how it was all done contrary to public opinion. Look up videos of him, there's no question. He'll call out Zuckerberg/Gates for wanting cheap labor migrants in congress.

But, it does seem like the leaks haven't been pursued at all. Donald is justified if he fires him just for that. But god damn, what a loss it would be.

I personally, don't give a shit what happens with Marijuana. Our sovereignty needs addressed. Nothing else matters at the moment.

This

Hillary is a corrupt cunt, but that doesn't make Trump the good guy.

You fucking moron, just google his twitter instead of cucking for him like the little bitch that you are. Fuck faced whore.

exactly m8

anyone who thinks otherwise is paid to shill or retarded as all fuck

t. cucked little lapdog for daddy trump

Wrong. He can fire Mueller. Just because the WaPi, CNN, and the NYT disagree doesn't make them right. Trump can fire this Special Counsel just like Nixon fired a Special Council back in his day. I'll still vote Trump so you can get fucked m8.

I think this is dumb on many levels. The most basic one is that the most proven horrible actors are those that have been in power for the last 70 years.

Disagreeing with a decision isn't the same as trying to bully him out of office. The media desperately want Sessions removed from office and are trying to play up theoretical tension.

Classic nigger logic

Fucking shills everywhere. Fuck you nigger cunt. Trump is our god and I will die for him.
Get the fuck off this board if you don't have the courage to get on your knees for Trump as and when he commands.

Trump literally said twice, once today - "If i knew Jeff was going to recuse himself, I would not have hired him."

Sessions endorsement of Trump is the only thing that made his anti-immigrant position believable. If he fires Sessions, he loses massive credibility, all anti-immigrant supporters in campaign might leave him.

>larping this hard

sorry guy, even nixon couldn't do it

>>Nevertheless, having been brought to the White House by limousine and sworn in as acting attorney general, Bork wrote the letter firing Cox

This.

I unironically think that MJ should be legal countrywide. That means less cartel south of the border and thus more stability. And remember, people do not want to leave stable countries so the end result would be less illegal immigration

Your previous posts are not consistent with this position. You are ShariaBlue.

I bet you're the type of person who posts passive aggressive statuses on facebook about your relationship problems. Cucked little attention whoring faggot.
But hey we all knew that when we voted for this idiot, so I guess all is fair.

You fucking idiot. You can't even LARP right.

It's not legal, dumbass.

Not a shariablue. Not a shariablue. YOU'RE the shariablue you cucked little faggot.

it is legal in the states that voted it so. Oh wait do you not believe in state's rights now?

I can't make a blooming onion but I can order one at the Outback Steakhouse, and BLAM! there is a fucking Blooming Onion on my table! So what is your point? That Trump has to order someone else to do it? Its a distinction without a difference. Blooming Onion, Fire Mueller, done! Its too easy, really.

What a strawman. It's illegal federally. I think that most commerce clause rulings are bullshit but it is what it is. And marijuana is a degenerate drug.

Oh ok i guess I can't go to the store and buy legal weed and pay taxes on it. I guess that is all in my mind.

he can try and shop for a AG that will fire Mueller, but it still won't work.

>>On November 14, 1973, federal district judge Gerhard Gesell ruled firing Cox was illegal absent a finding of extraordinary impropriety as specified in the regulation establishing the special prosecutor's office.

misdirection

hes fake just like his accent, and apparently a pussy too afraid of the clintoons

IT doesn't matter if everyone fires Mueller. Congress can reinstate him and his team immediately, just like how they appointed him in the first place. Retard.

Meant for Reply to any post and fire e erybpdy at the DOJ, no big fucking deal. Trump has the biggest swinging dick in the Capitol and its time that these cucks learned it when it slaps them across the face and goes right up their ass. These faggots are going to rue the day they made this Russia story lest more than 24 hours. Jeff Sessions can retire, resign, or get fired, but Trump will have his way. He comes like a Jove, such that if requiring fail, he will compel.

>Fuck you Donald. Jeff is our guy.>>Anonymous then why did he recuse himself

It seems like he's also been going after pedros and defending travel bans. And I believe he'll keep doing it, til they're all gone.

But, yeah I agree about corruption and investigating Soros, clintons, etc. But, that might be more complicated than throwing Jose out.

I hope he stays. It's still better than anything we've had in 50+ years?

Because he recused himself on anything russia related and he won't/can't fire Mueller. So he wants him out so that he can get someone else in via recess appointment (which won't happen because dems will force pro-forma sessions.

people further don't understand (inlcuding trump) that Congress can immediately re-appoint Mueller and his team no matter who fires him - over and over again.

make Sessions kick rocks , put in Trey Gowdy or Hon. Judge Andrew Napolitano as AG and do it quickly everything is coming to a head and fast

Well it seems that they finally have evidence to really Fuck some peoples world's up and Sessions has recused himself and underbet pocket kings

A ruling that is academic and impotent. The firing will be done and security will remove Mueller if needed, throwing him on the street like so much trash.

The Republican Congress will never vote to impeach. And if they try and signal that they are considering it, Trump's new AG will bring charges against so many of them so fast that they will be begging for a free helicopter ride just to spare their extended families.

He doesn't want to be killed off by the Clintons