User PREDICTS IMRAN AWAN HAPPENING: SHILLS CAN'T CONVERT TO UTC EDITION

PREVIOUS THREADS:
user PREDICTED IMRAN AWAN HAPPENING HOURS BEFORE MEDIA BREAKS STORY

ORIGINAL PREDICTION THREAD
ORIGINAL PREDICTION POST
TWITTER POST BREAKING STORY
twitter.com/LokayFOX5/status/889948197556281344

CHECK THE POST TIMES

SEE OP IMAGE FOR A FULL QUICKRUNDOWN WITH APPROPRIATE TIME CONVERSIONS TO UTC!!!

IT'S REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING MOTHERFUCKERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc
youtu.be/7Jm_eUQSYAk
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=2293&iso=20170727T00&year=2017&month=7&day=27&hour=0&min=0&sec=0&msg=END OF THE ESTABLISHMENT AND THE DNC&csz=1
twitter.com/thehill/status/889990666524250113
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

here's a (you) for putting a spin on some shitposting

Microdosing on LSD does nothing to improve your shilling lmao

Ignore this shill
The posts weren't even tweeted 1:39 VA time
They were posted 4:39 VA time
However it was posted on 1:39 PACIFIC time (doesn't mean shit tho)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwwwwoooooooooooooooooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc

No longer will the sons and daughters of liberty suffocate under the tendrils of tyrants.

VotL has been saying it's all coming together for awhile now, that everyone evil in gov will be unmasked, and the real truths will be seen.
WH user and VotL have always been in contact and WH user is someone who is not known to the public, someone we have never seen nor heard from ever before.

Thursday our media and all liberals will begin to go...

youtu.be/7Jm_eUQSYAk

Thank you for echoing common sense

fuck all those disinfo niggers pretending or ignoring the time conversions

>either a larp
>or easily one of the largest political uprisings in human history, and the largest redpill phenomena in human history
i hope its the latter so i can be a smug cunt to everyone that said i was wrong

Shall we celebrate with a countdown???
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=2293&iso=20170727T00&year=2017&month=7&day=27&hour=0&min=0&sec=0&msg=END OF THE ESTABLISHMENT AND THE DNC&csz=1

It's going to be the latter and it's going to include A LOT of things over a period of time...

bump for sleep

Nigger please with the pasta... everyone knows that amount of adderall won't make you focus on shit beyond weabing out to fucking Inuyasha and One Piece

I am but a simple (you) farmer ;_;

WHEN IS IT HAPPENING

This pasta again.

thursday

RIGHT NOW NIGGER

Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

Can someone tell me how twitter timestamps work? When I check the tweet it says 1:39 pm, and I'm assuming it is based on the time zone of the person who made the post yeah?

Yeah I agree.

BTW if you want to believe it's the second, put the pieces together

>we have known for a year how corrupt the Hillary/Obama dems are. At best, subversive corruption and traitors to the country - at worst all of the above plus satanic pedostas.
>the dems are so entrenched that despite millions of Americans knowing this, they and their accomplices have gone un-arrested this whole time
>their entrenchment, control of corporate media and alliances with rogue IC elements mean that if you make a move against them and fail, you probably won't get a second chance
>that means that the first move has to be THE move, ideally a fait accompli
>Trump has proven he is a genius and never naive about these globalist fucks

>...and with the arrest of the Awan, the shady Pakistani employee that Debbie WS publicly threatened a cop in an attempt to protect, it appears that the move has been made

Maybe this really is the Happening of Happenings.

27th
I already posted a link to the timer:

Lol what the hell happened to Heraldo? He is on Hannity right now literally shitting his pants with excitement, going on about Awan.

Twitter displays post date & time in LOCAL TIME, which means, whatever your phone/OS time zone is set to

When you MOUSE OVER the date like in the OP pic, it will list the date & time in UTC

All posts by user

Can someone redpill me on why this is significant? Not had the time to browse these past few days. Tia

>Twitter displays post date & time in LOCAL TIME
This. It's the time of your machine.

does kek desire civil war?

I can't get the mouseover thing to work, it just keeps saying 1:39 , but either way my computer also says that the Sup Forums Awan post was made at 13:50 , not 10:50 like you guys have in the screencaps

but i dont really care either way, I can tell this is legit. Just wish I could get these time stamps to cooperate.

Here's an updated show with the BREAKING 911

idk it's probably nothing, judging by all the frog posts it looks like a retarded t_d thread.

BENING

It begins.

Don't you have a pic of the 07/24/17 WH user post prediction? The one that says the story will start on Twitter first, then be picked up by Fox, then the next day the fake news will have to report on it.

>flag

Fuck I am getting so comfy right now

I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THESE HAPPENINGS AAAAHHHHHH

get me a MSM tweet and i'll add it to the original

Bump, these /lit/ fags and reddit retards are fucking sliding this

I-is this it? Is it really happening?

You need to add the WH user post from 7/24/17 predicting this YESTERDAY

Even went with the reddit spacing. If there is one thing you can say about aussies it is that they actually put some effort into their shit posting.

Not OP, but I found this.

Get comfy

Hannity is all over this tonight. He just had to cut to a hard break and the entire panel was trying to talk over everybody else on it. Chaos. Lol.

Thats it!

IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG SINCE A PROPER HAPPENING

GIVE ME A HAPPENING AND GIVE ME A HAPPENING IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS

Pol is being used as a disclosure tool for an interagency counter-coup, current operations will stay active on this board until July 31st.

link it up fampai

Checked

my body is ready

we are two days away

Alright fellas, time to man your fucking meme battlestations.

PREPARE YOURSELF

>State dept says Tillerson is taking a few days off.

Does not want to be in town when the shit hits the fan?

see
or Victory of the Light has it saved in a smaller/phone size next to an email from WH user

DEMOCRAT ROUNDUP

WHO DA FUQ IS ANDY B

Oh yeah. My body is ready.

Its been happening, look around you.

I'm not really one to accept Happenings. But it sounds like some real fucking happenings are happening.

Are the portals of Kek converging? Are the doors opening?

This timeline is ridiculous.

I can't even begin to imagine the quality memes we can get if the Democratic party falls. We will have salt supplies to last our entire lives.

neato, apparently the UTC mouseover only works on embeds, so posting that twitter post here so i can screecap it

twitter.com/thehill/status/889990666524250113

i'll cap the Sup Forums post

The VotL post showing it is from yesterday and starts:
"Oh hai there WH Insider user...
The use of JFK is not a coincidence."

andrew breitbart nigga

Best timeline.

Andrew Breitbart newfriend

Can someone redpill me on Virginia?

Okay, I know we're all thirsty for a "happening". But is some nobody being arrested for bank fraud really a big deal?

Come the fuck on. You won't even remember this a month from now.

I'M SO FUCKING READY.

JULY 27 IS GONNA BE OUR VICTORY DAY.

WHY DA PHUC DIDN'T I ALREADY KNOW THAT. AND HERE'S A PATRIOTIC WALLY GEORGE FOR THE LOCAL OC BROS

he was double billing house members. This is a nothingburger.

implying it's ever not happening

>flag

It's only going to be The Beginning in a ton of new chapters...

wouldn't stay longer than 4 hours without calling a doctor

I will be on the front row, watching and fapping as the lethal injection flows through Hillary Clintons veins.

And as she takes her last breath, and I'm being dragged out by guards, I'm going cum. And it's going to feel great.

CNN seems to be awfully quiet about it.

Hey Van!

What is happening?

day of the rope on national tendies day

>a group of ravens is a congress
>the ravens will starve

It

BASIC GESTALT ON DNC HAPPENING
>Debbie Wasserman Schultz, former DNC chair, hires Pakistani nationals (Imran Awan and four others) for IT work at the DNC in 2005
>Extremely overpaid ($4 million+ salary), had massive debts, years of suspicious activity (taking money from Iraq, Hezbollah, fraud, wiretapping and extorting their own mother etc)
>Awans' father changed name and disowned sons for "detestable illegal behavior"
>Despite being IT staff, Awans ignored requests for computer repairs and didn't do their actual job
>Other IT competitors offered their services at much lower rates, yet for some mysterious reasons the DNC kept the Awans
>More Democrat lawmakers enlist the Awans' "service" over the years
>House staffers get concerned about the Awans, they don't show up to meetings and their computers were being used to transfer data off site
>Huge data breach, Congress compromised, DNC emails at risk
>House Democrats respond with claims that Capitol Police framed them because they are Muslim
>Some flee to Pakistan
>Awan banned from the House network
>DWS refuses to fire them for mysterious reason
>Awan roaming the Capitol complex despite ban
>Capitol police finds a secret laptop in an empty office
>DWS openly threatens the police chief to give it back or there will be "consequences"
>Police can't look at laptop because of law
>Awan covering his tracks
>Abruptly moves out of his house and rents it out to military families
>Last week, DWS finally negotiates for laptop access
>Back at Awan's house, a Marine renter stumbles upon hardware stash: “wireless routers, hard drives that look like they tried to destroy, laptops, a lot of brand new expensive toner.”
>Marine calls the Feds to take it
>FBI now involved
>Awan chimps out over the missing hardware, threatens to sue Marine for "stealing" them
>Tried to get inside the house "three or four times", Marine wouldn't let him in
TODAY:
>Awan panics and tries to flee the country at Dulles Airport
>Feds nab him

I love when happenings feed happenings creating a Happening Golem that cannot be stopped. Oy Vey!

Prog Guru John Molesta. I'm ready. Man your battle stations.

Can you feel that in the air the lightning and the thunder on the horizon the impending storm I feel it and Kek wills it we will release the frogs of war and we will smite these shitholes with great vengeance

hely fugg
>7/27

The black cock had made you delirious you don't know what you're saying user

He went Republican a long time ago. Pretty moderate Republican, virtually a cuckservative, but he has redeemable moments, including his eternal interest in scandals and conspiracy stuff.

This happening is going infinite

user posted around 1:50. The tweet was posted at 1:39. He didnt predict shit. Did anyone check the times before falling for this drek?