HAPPENING

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

PJW accepts debate against Mustache Matt on the validity of the claims of the so-called "Holocaust"

Matt is a low iq meme poser. He only memes about the holocaust for attention. He was just an average reddit user 4 months ago until he found a small amount of fame from the alt right for telling Elizabeth Warren that Hitler did nothing wrong, and proceeded to mimic the views of the alt right to ride the small amount of attention to internet fame. He's going to set holocaust revision back a decade.

>Matt is a low iq meme poser. He only memes about the holocaust for attention. He was just an average reddit user 4 months ago until he found a small amount of fame from the alt right for telling Elizabeth Warren that Hitler did nothing wrong, and proceeded to mimic the views of the alt right to ride the small amount of attention to internet fame. He's going to set holocaust revision back a decade.

I believe this.

yup.

he's probably some mystery meat proud boy thats also jewish is my bet

>PJW
>happening

You must be 18 to post here.

He's best buds with Baked Alaska. He wants to grow up to be a meme like him.

((()))
((()))

Yeah this has to be a psyop.

E-celeb posters need a perm ban

>everyone is jewish

Matt was funny at first but he's getting kind of annoying with his le nihilistic everything is gay but me attitude.

two ultimately useless characters that deserve N O T H I N G

>nazi flag
>caring about paul the jews have no influence watson

just guessing, everytime something dumb like this happens i always get suspicious

>I've only lurked for 48 hours

This should be a tag team debate. Get this Matt guy with that one of those holohoax documentary makers from youtube. PJW can get some Jewish or something.

>going after low hanging fruit

not even surprised PJW would jump at this.

PJW is going to get annihilated. Calling it now, PJW is going to resort to mockery and name calling if he even actually goes through with it.

mainstream meteor man will probably puss out

Isn't it funny how PJW appears out of nowhere to become the face of the emerging "ALT-RIGHT" early on, then factioned off to be a cucky loser, and is now arguing normie kosher conservative standpoints?

hmmmmm is that gefilte fish I smell?

Lel

lol at these lefty kikes in this thread afraid at PJW getting destroyed in a non kosher debate.
PJW won't go through with this anyways it's not approved by his semetic handlers

Pretty much this. Haven't seen or heard him say anything remotely intelligent. Perhaps this will be his chance. I'm rooting for him!