/ELB/ The web of evil: DNC, Awan Brothers. Podesta

No longer shall the meek stay silent.
Long has been the rising of our new Dawn.

Elizabeth Lee Beck, Attorney

Her and her husband are working on the biggest lawsuit in politics right now.
The best part, is that the lawsuit is currently in Discovery.

She's in a very similar situation of every person who has 'suicided' recently.
She chose to reveal connections between the Clinton family and organ harvesting operations involving Mayo Clinic.

>got unexpectedly redpilled about the wave of 'suicides' around her case
>Filed for protection: DENIED archive.fo/cNG4C
>pre-bombshell Interview youtube.com/watch?v=YzIBHlU-f00
>Bombshell Interview youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0
>Bombshell Rundown youtube.com/watch?v=J8IqSAOGIiA
DNC Fraud Lawsuit Explained by Jared Beck
>youtube.com/watch?v=GcYLxYfT2Ms

tl;dr
Seth Rich, her potential witness, died.
Shawn Lucas, her process server, died.
Peter Smith, dead on May 14, 2017
Beranton Whisenant Jr, dead on May 24, 2017
Klaus Eberwein, dead on July 11, 2017

The objective here is to investigate her 9 statements of fact and brew dank memes.

1) Beranton Whisenant -> Jay Plotkin -> Jacksonville
2) Mayo Clinic has a hospital in Jacksonville Florida
3) Mayo Clinic -> Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger
4) Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger -> Jay Plotkin -> Beranton Whisenant
5) Mayo Clinic -> Clinton Foundation
6) Mayo Clinic -> High Government Officials
7) Clinton Foundation -> Haiti
8) Klause Eberwein -> Haiti
9) Peter Smith -> Mayo Clinic
Jump in the pastebin to search for clues
pastebin.com/yaxn5khW

She went down the same rabbit hole we did...
Summery&Timeline pastebin.com/vC8ndD6V

Twitter Meltdowns - We got her.
pastebin.com/NjgW1JHh

Possible dark corners of Hell itself:
pastebin.com/QQ4YGKxv
The begining of the End:
pastebin.com/d7uVT9Jw

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5jhaty/4chans_x_worldcorp_investigation/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
mega.nz/#F!lDxljYqR!yX7Cp2prPSrj_8bP8aQWvw
new.wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=nitwits rubes oafs&t=500&a=n
twitter.com/NatReconOfc
setecinvestigations.com/headlines/index.php
missingkids.org/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=VA&searchLang=en_US&casedata=latest
archive.is/69rbq
thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/07/25/why-is-cps-losing-tens-of-thousands-of-children-per-year-where-do-they-go
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Insight
>she's in a very similar situation of every person who has 'suicided' recently.

This. It's all about this. Basically what you have here is a very competent lawyer who knows how to do research. People around her are directly involved in suspicious murders. For herself (and for others around her who are also interested in knowing the truth) she starts digging into the connections. As she is conducting her research she starts to uncover more and more very disturbing information and she ultimately becomes aware that she is a target. Instead of just going on Infowars and saying I know for a fact that they are coming after me she decides to write down everything that she's discovered - ALL FACTS - and read it verbatim so that others can know the facts and start digging into it. When Owen starts talking about the organ trafficking she opens her eyes wide to indicate, "Jackpot! Now you got the message.". That is the one thing that she did not feel comfortable describing but she absolutely did find it in her research. The whole thing revolves around organ trafficking. She just doesn't want to come right out and say it's, so she's simply using her eyes to express the concept. For those of you who haven't watched the interview she had from June I would strongly suggest you go and watch that one. You'll see her use similar body language techniques with her eyes during certain parts of that interview as well. You can tell that she would rather not verbally declare certain points but prefers expressing it with her eyes. Having said that, I do believe that she knows for a fact that she is a target and that's why she chose to go and do the Infowars piece. The tears were real and they were an indication that she believes in her mind that she's going to lose the battle.

Previous Templates Autistic_Search

Rundown of the Awan brothers.

Brian Podesta
TS/SCI Clearance Working as an IT analyst
at the NATIONAL CENTER FOR MISSING AND EXPLOITED CHILDREN

notfoulplaywhatsoever.jpg

after visiting enough pizza/pedogate threads i've actually been able to keep away from other stuff that i know is just a toll to my mental health just for knowing about.
But know that i bump cause these are always potential for importance

DELET THIS THREAD

Why was imran still here is question. I thought he went back to Pakistan.

Because The Good Guys were already on to him ; )

A staffer working for US Representative and former Chair of the Democratic National Committee Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) has been arrested while trying to leave the country, and the aide has been charged with committing bank fraud by double-charging the House for IT equipment.
The staffer, Imran Awan, is an Information Technology Aide. He was arrested at Dulles Airport on Monday night by Capitol Police and federal law enforcement. His passport was confiscated and he was arraigned, but he has pled not guilty to all charges.

According to the US District Court in DC, Awan is accused of attempting a $165,000 fraud against the Congressional Federal Credit Union, which provides mortgages for employees of the House of Representatives. He then allegedly attempted to wire the money to unknown individuals in his home country of Pakistan.

Finally a new thread, I can't get this shit out of my head.

I hear ya. Welcome back lad

The dark corners of Hell itself pastebin has some new stuff at the top, related to Brian Podesta and a huge source of links about the Clinton Foundation.

BASIC GESTALT ON DNC HAPPENING
>Debbie Wasserman Schultz, former DNC chair, hires Pakistani nationals (Imran Awan and four others) for IT work at the DNC in 2005
>Extremely overpaid ($4 million+ salary), had massive debts, years of suspicious activity (taking money from Iraq, Hezbollah, fraud, wiretapping and extorting their own mother etc)
>Awans' father changed name and disowned sons for "detestable illegal behavior"
>Despite being IT staff, Awans ignored requests for computer repairs and didn't do their actual job
>Other IT competitors offered their services at much lower rates, yet for some mysterious reasons the DNC kept the Awans
>More Democrat lawmakers enlist the Awans' "service" over the years
>House staffers get concerned about the Awans, they don't show up to meetings and their computers were being used to transfer data off site
>Huge data breach, Congress compromised, DNC emails at risk
>House Democrats respond with claims that Capitol Police framed them because they are Muslim
>Some flee to Pakistan
>Awan banned from the House network
>DWS refuses to fire them for mysterious reason
>Awan roaming the Capitol complex despite ban
>Capitol police finds a secret laptop in an empty office
>DWS openly threatens the police chief to give it back or there will be "consequences"
>Police can't look at laptop because of law
>Awan covering his tracks
>Abruptly moves out of his house and rents it out to military families
>Last week, DWS finally negotiates for laptop access
>Back at Awan's house, a Marine renter stumbles upon hardware stash: “wireless routers, hard drives that look like they tried to destroy, laptops, a lot of brand new expensive toner.”
>Marine calls the Feds to take it
>FBI now involved
>Awan chimps out over the missing hardware, threatens to sue Marine for "stealing" them
>Tried to get inside the house "three or four times", Marine wouldn't let him in
TODAY:
>Awan panics and tries to flee the country at Dulles Airport
>Feds nab him

user that is a healthy dose of unbiased skepticism you've displayed.
I salute you.

checked

When the time comes to rid The City Of Angels of this infestation. I volunteer for first wave deployment.
Lets take it back, take it all back. With extreme prejudice.

but seriously. We found something big the other night in that Skippy podesta pedo video website thread

this is how it ends guys

Oh? What's the rundown?

Tell us more

podesta pedos will make a simultaneous counter strike, killing all libertarians in one hour, silencing them all, we must help Kek to elevate the meme magic to a next level

Are these her personal notes or moments from something else?

Both the picture and the quote are great rundowns by anons.

it was from that website "worldcorp" or whatever where they post disturbing videos some of which are of men scaring the shit out of kids. Its vile. There is a discord connected to the website that was created on 4/1/2016 and a lot of interesting stuff happened around that date.
>Last Podesta emails were from 3/21/2016
>MedStar was hacked on 3/28/2016

We theorized that possibly Seth Rich was trying to get info on MedStar and their shady relationship with the DNC from within the Network

Id give my kingdom for 30 min with Muller's personal notes. Just to see what hes got.

This is going to make a great movie or Doc.

Ahh
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5jhaty/4chans_x_worldcorp_investigation/

This one?

The DNC "Clean up Crews"(Who are involved in Trafficking, Wetwork,Voter Fraud & Protests) are the Key in all of this.

[KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

DNC also protects Trafficking Networks in Sanctuary Cities.

Pedophiles are already attacking the /HTG/ threads:

Looks like that last HTG thread had some great stuff in it, including:
mega.nz/#F!lDxljYqR!yX7Cp2prPSrj_8bP8aQWvw

Thats all me. Let me know if you need a fresh link

phone fag here. tl;Dr?

Gods Work user.

in short, toomanysecrets.jpg

Bumpz

>William Binney, former NSA Technical Director for World Geopolitical & Military Analysis; Co-founder of NSA’s Signals Intelligence Automation Research Center
>Edward Loomis, Jr., former NSA Technical Director for the Office of Signals Processing
>Kirk Wiebe, former Senior Analyst, SIGINT Automation Research Center, NSA

Setec Astronomy

oh lawl

Ok I give up, what's the top one?

new.wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=nitwits rubes oafs&t=500&a=n

I've got no clue on that

;)

Dammit.

And don't forget that Linda Jean Idstein/Morales and her husband Rene Lazaro Morales are DNC(prob) hired spammers behind the setislady account.

They are fucking with Asian lawyer and doing gay shit like getting people banned for Seth Rich stuff. The companies are Cybertek and Mailtricity. Spammers in Florida.

Fuck them.

Here's a deb for morale.

Good reminder. See twitter pastebin for the autistically found pic of her.

See pic for OC
muhsides The Truth Factory, muhsides.

May as well post it ; )

Glad to hear something came of that lead. I wish I had more time to dedicate to researching these threads. You've done good work, Anons.

That you leaf bro? Yeah we worked hard. Niggers better not forget that shit.

'course bro

even better

BUMP

Bump

of course.

Wow thats great they got one of the raghead bros. is george webb legit then?

No. Kys.

I read that's some old brit Muslim. Not the it guy.

Yeah, teacher of cybersecurity and other things.

Accept the BBC

Faggot

has anyone figured out what medication is that?

Same here. But I'm too stupid to help. Please save based gook my dudes.

Don't worry senpai... I won't let anyone get to based mamasan

>nro
>setec astronomy

twitter.com/NatReconOfc

>satellite intelligence
would be my guess
.... but I just found this

setecinvestigations.com/headlines/index.php

wew

pic relates

Anyone know where I can find documents pertaining to the lawsuit against Mayo Clinic?

Do I have to sign up for PACER (pic related)? Has anyone tried calling the clerk?

So there are really still good people in high positions? Is the statement; ''As long as there is evil, there will be good to stop it'' really true?

bump

Just tried to post, don't see it. I wrote the elb-and-dws.jpg about a week ago.

>Russia, Russia, Russia narrative could quickly include Pakistani Muslims, spyware, “unauthorized access” to House computer system and possibly leading to other things that no one has even considered yet.

Remember: Assange said it wasn't Russia who gave him the DNC stuff.

Looking like it was Awan and Seth may have known about it and was possibly going to testify in ELB lawsuit v DNC. Info on Awan could have been a part of any testimony he would have given.

ELB and other sources say there may be a black market for organs, too.

If drug-induced pedo stuff done for blackmail purposes and child trafficking is part of this whole picture, that will surely be exposed in time.

I think the rats are fleeing the sinking ship and DW-S suddenly cooperating for her own safety.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Forgot to include this:

>Anons find video with info tying Cleveland Clinic, organs, ME countries, Awan and some shady $ stuff
>Suddenly, Imran Awan tries to flee country
>Gets arrested for bank fraud

>bank fraud
like so Capone.
History repeats itself.

chekt

did you know that NCMEC is hiding the identity ONLY OF VIRGINIA MISSING KIDS?

missingkids.org/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=VA&searchLang=en_US&casedata=latest

Hmm, i wonder whats happening in Alexandria Virginia? doesn't see to be any pictures...

Bumpi

>No photo submitted by investigating agency

archive.is/69rbq

For anyone who missed it

Bump because she was on the Alex Jones show where I get my news because I'm a fucking rural and suburban retard.

just wanna say that this is the same place Walking Dead takes place atm. Possibly related?

How do we know White House user isn't LARPing? and what's going to happen? Are they going to arrest Hillary and shit?

I think Hillary is pretty much untouchable no matter how much shit goes down.She's so high up it will take ages to get up to her, and even then somebody will have her back

No matter how high she is, if Mueller brings such good evidence even CNN can't shill anymore, people hang her themselves.

I just want to see some fucking arrests already. Like right in the middle of C-SPAN BOOM You're a fucking swamp pedophile you have the right to remain silent etc.

Bump

>in the middle of C-SPAN BOOM You're a fucking swamp pedophile you have the right to remain silent etc.
Oh God please

why does comodo block mailtricity`s service page?
>prohibited content

Did i get scammed into beliveng comodo wasnt jewd over by the nsa?

Over 3000 arrestes have been made since the start of 2017 for the crimes of trafficking and child prostitution

You will not find this info anywhere, if you google it you will only find reports of 4 people here and 10 people there

U goto start at the bottom if you want to take out the top

well it's 10 minutes south of DC so there's that.

Question remains, will their bodies dangle in the wind in the White House front lawn?

Holy SHIT. I just went back and watched the entire InfoWars interview with Owen Shroyer, and to say she is speaking with her eyes is literally an understatement. She has the same facial expressions the entire interview; but in that one moment, when Owen mentions this looks like it leads to organ harvesting, her eyeballs not only didn't blink for a good 20 seconds, they got HUGE. She was literally screaming YES YES YES with her eyes.

Link for posterity. The moment in question is around the 9 minute mark.

Bump

Read this yesterdsy. Thought of you guys. Sorry I'm a lurker and don't know how to archive.
thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/07/25/why-is-cps-losing-tens-of-thousands-of-children-per-year-where-do-they-go

MInus 1500 hours

Ready for lift off!