Make a career out of bitching and moaning on the internet

make a career out of bitching and moaning on the internet
>take situations out of context to fit your own agenda
>steal other comedians videos then when you get called out on it add a little shout out in the description box
>convince millions of your loyal lap dogs to harass the people you make videos about completely destroying peoples careers and lives over half truths and over exaggerations
>when people come back at you for punching them in the back of the head play the victim card and set up patreon accounts so all your loyal little goys can pay for your legal fees

Has there ever been a more stereotypical Jew in all of history?

Biggest scumbag on the internet

I know the underage at Sup Forums will defend him though because his a BASED jew and he wrecks SJWs XD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCZ90pJB9Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=SJUEZV6LqiU
crunchbase.com/organization/fanjoy/people
fanjoy.co/pages/partner
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like to take dumps on him online with extremely sharp and cutting commentary, but he's not really that bad. Anybody ~30 who was smart enough to be an internet nerd had the exact same type of humor as Tim and Eric, MDE, and him. FYAD.

>This post
Is that what Sargon looks like IRL. Huh, I always imaged he'd be fatter.

>a greying middle aged man reviews internet memes for kids
sad

Nah. I hate this kike.

I remember the August he got popular on reddit /r/videos.

He's been riding that wave since 2015.

Fuck him and his jew friends.

You've already posted this today

lel

Did this thread really need to be made again?
It's been posted at least twice already.

ELELELE IDUBBBZZZ NIGGER FAGGOT ;)
stop with the fucking e-celeb threads
If you want to talk about this shit go to reddit.

apparently jake pauls is gang is raiding, same happened with leafy

If you don't like him.... just don't watch his videos?

>posting about youtube e celebs on Sup Forums

Quite frankly you deserve a spot right next to him in the gas chamber.

>Has there ever been a more stereotypical Jew in all of history?
>Biggest scumbag on the internet

Hey Bold Guy! :D

I've watched some of his ranting. It's nearly impossible, he must slow down the videos to an unbearable pace. He just had a long rant about some dipshit 'doxxing' a white rapper.

Big fucking deal, the target of his rant went to someones house who's CHOSEN a career which requires constant public exposure and attention. Then goes on to cry about it for 45 minutes. All while threatening violence towards the idiot washup throughout the video. Seriously guy's content is garbage. Don't even bring it up here, OP. I've seen this post multiple times today.

>He just had a long rant about some dipshit 'doxxing' a white rapper.
>the target of his rant went to someones house who's CHOSEN a career which requires constant public exposure and attention.

That's pretty significantly different than what actually happened.

The "dipshit" got Post Malone's address information from an online vendor that sells the "dipshit's" merchandise. Which is pretty unethical.

Also celebrity doesn't preclude any privacy at all. Bollea v Gawker is a pretty good case in that realm.

OP is a fag

>jontron
That fag has been irrelevant since 2013.

Here's the "le meme gods of the internet":
>filthy frank
>idubbbz
>h3h3
>keemstar
Feel free to suggest more "gods".

>Which is pretty unethical.
Is it? Who Cares? Unless it's illegal, which I doubt it is then it's irrelevant.

>Bollea v Gawker
Are you comparing walking up to someones house from public property to distributing a sex tape which belongs to someone else, for profit?

I am getting tired of Ethan's shit.
His videos this year have been utter shit.

The Paul Bros are fags, but they're harmless fags.

He's not "memeing" on them, he's really just hating on them.

The part where he got the most mad was when on of them hand delivered Post Malone's order.
Post Malone sucks, dresses and acts like a degenerate (Grills, tattoos, braided hair, smokes, drinks, weird clothes, """"""raps"""""")
Ethan got so upset because because they didn't blur anything in the video, so he screams OMFG YOU GUYS DOXED HIM!
Then he calls them psycho for delivering his stuff to him and asking him why he hates on them.

To me, it shows they have balls. Maybe its an Ohio thing, but one of the ballsiest things you can do is if someone talks shit and acts like a tough guy, you show up at their door and ask whats up?

Plus Ethan has been purple about politics this year.

What should have been clear that police are 99% the good guys, Ethan said that there is a problem with police and black people, and more shit like that this year.

he also pulls the
>us white men
and
>proud jewish heritage

I can't be the only one who sees Ethan's resemblance to Emperor Justinian

>make a career out of bitching and moaning on the internet
I had the idea of doing it so i could openly tell everyone on this godforsaken rock to shut the fuck up about everything but i already don't like going out of my house because there is a high chance i might deal with autistic people and on the internet that chance is way, way, way higher. I would like the money though.

>Are you comparing walking up to someones house from public property to distributing a sex tape which belongs to someone else, for profit?

I'm not comparing anything you stupid nigger I cited a case that shows even with celebrity there is an expectation of privacy.

RE legality: That would require a case to determine. Post Malone likely has standing and it would probably involve the Federal Trade Commission Act.

Nah Sargon is not that bad.

I was actually gonna make this thread but you beat me to it OP.

>The "dipshit" got Post Malone's address information from an online vendor that sells the "dipshit's" merchandise.

That hasn't actually been confirmed.

exactly why the fuck should i care about some millionaires house getting shown on camera, this whiny kike is just starting shit for no reason and redditors eat it up cause their moralfag retards.

>That hasn't actually been confirmed.

Do you have another explanation for how they would have gotten his address without having it prior to hand delivering a mail order?

>muh doxx

Fuck off kike.

i dont even know who that is

I forgot how many teenage memelords here feel threatened when people get slapped for doing things they want to do with impunity.

Just like all the butthurt over Michelle Carter's conviction for manslaughter.

>Ethan said that there is a problem with police and black people, and more shit like that this year.
Ethan's liberal New York jew side always comes out when it comes to black people. Back when he used to hate on pranksters he would call them racist for going into black neighborhoods where they are obviously going to give the better reactions.

What's annoying is how he likes to say the pranksters intentionally make blacks look bad when they react violently and that they're the "real victims" and blah blah blah.

In the one case where it was proved with Joey Salads, where he hired black actors to destroy a car that had Trump stickers on it, Ethan was saying shit like " this doesn't happen" and calling it all an exaggeration and yet you can find numerous videos of blacks chimping out on Trump supporters throughout 2016.

He voted for HILLARY. Hes a cuck'd jewboi

This isn’t Sup Forums and no one gives a shit about doxxing,

Fuck off kike.

okay, jake

youtube.com/watch?v=tCZ90pJB9Wo

Watch from 0:34 to 1:03

this.

kek he said he really loves black culture after he was talking about rap in that video he made with idubbbz and idubbbz responded with "i like white culture". idubbbz was probably memeing tho idk

>Post Malone
Wigger deserved to be hanged like the rest of his nigger friends.

His papa john meme is a ruse.

Don't you see why the Jews want to shut down coal mining operations? They are farming Jew carbon to make diamonds for the collective. The Jews want to use their own biowaste Instead of coal to join the continuum. It's all part of a group of clones created by papa john. I'll start from the beginning.

There are only two dimensions. To break through you have to become a crystalline entity. Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft. The bell is what created the pressure via centrifugal force as it traveled through space time.

Also papa john is an alchemist and creates better atoms for his "better" ingredients. His company funded CERN to create his atoms.
Like I said we are living In a two dimensional world. How come we only see flat screens? Hitler knew this and created the bell as a centrifuges and l pressure pot to cook the Jew diamond while he traveled to the future in 1964 when the bell crashed in kecksburg. Only through meditation and starvation could the Jews transcend into the true third dimension via the crystal entity. They still continue the practice of fusing to the entity which is located at ceti. Papa john, one of the clones, funded ceti to create his ingredients but to also blast dead Jew ashes into the crystal. In return the crystal is used to power CERN mass replicator to make the ingredients.

>Hey go.... guys its Ethan Shekelstein here
>Today we're going to watch somebodys video and react to it "COUGH"
>Hey Hila Shekelshoaberg look at this fucking go... guy COUGH COUGH
>COUGH BLEEERGH cOUGH
>HAHAHAHA COUGH COUGH
>AM I FUNNY GOYS!?=!=?!
>COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH BURP
>I met Hila at a holocaust musem COUG COUGH

>pranksters intentionally make blacks look bad when they react violently and that they're the "real victims"

I'm sure Cock TV had the best of intentions when they would go to the hood and try and steal people's phones and shit.

kek

>Talking shit like you could ignore someone who tries to manipulate a lot of dumbasses
>Using emoji
You don't deserve the right to use that Nazi flag. You are scum !

BTW: Ethan also believes we should put our taxes into Universal Healthcare

How the fuck did he take men fucking horses out of context?

Ethan is Jewish like Michael Jackson was black.

True. But you're not a victim either when you pull a gun on someone for trying to sell water guns and then start beating them for it.

You can be sure that's what Ethan (((Klein))) thinks tho.

Jontron's content only just began to actually get good

Jake Paul = Aryan
Ethan = dirty kike

Fuck off h3.

Jake Paul doesn't own Fanjoy, at least not according to any information I can find.

And according to their own TOS they have nothing about sharing personal data with third parties that aren't "partner" companies, companies which buy personal data, and the government.

>The Paul's
>Aryan

The Paul's are normalfag 20 somethings cranked to 100

>But you're not a victim either when you pull a gun on someone for trying to sell water guns and then start beating them for it.

What the fuck is this even in reference to?

>jontron
hahaha spotted the underage
back to redd it

meant for

One of their videos.

Jake Paul as well as fanjoy get the orders and information so they can send it to the post office. Oooorrrrr you can deliver it yourself.

>One of their videos.
Is it one in a sea of videos of them stepping on sneakers, stealing phones, calling people nigger on the street while fucking with them, fucking with people's pants?

Because those would all meet a similar response in a working class white neighborhood. Depending on the state regarding carry and self defense law they would probably have been shot.

now that i think of it most of these YouTubers like to go on about
>remember when YouTube used to be, YouTube: Broadcast Yourself why can't we keep it like this?
they preach about how anybody should be able to upload onto YouTube yet they constantly attack each other over stupid shit and try to take each other down like wtf?

>Is it one in a sea of videos of them stepping on sneakers, stealing phones, calling people nigger on the street while fucking with them, fucking with people's pants?
Typical h3h3 fan exaggerations that are full of shit. And they did their stupid pranks in the New York ghettos where they "would have been shot" that was the point you fucking dork.

>Jake Paul as well as fanjoy get the orders and information

So Jake Paul is making his merchandise by hand at his home?

Because that's retarded and you should feel retarded.

I... don't know what I just read

He has access to his own merch at any time yes.

OP, you posted this earlier this morning.

Literally kill yourself.

>Typical h3h3 fan exaggerations that are full of shit.

So they don't have videos of all of those things?

>And they did their stupid pranks in the New York ghettos where they "would have been shot" that was the point you fucking dork.

No, the point was to get that sweet revenue from views from teenage memelords who want to make racist comments on JewTube.

>He has access to his own merch at any time yes.

You're going to have to substantiate this claim.

the Pauls are arrogant retarded turbo normie pieces of dogshit.

I got one
>Know about any of this
>Watch his videos but hate him
>Know his name

GET YOUR RETARDED-HIGH SCHOOL-JEWTUBE-DRAMA OUT MY POL!!!

>normies that Heils Hitler in every video and have no blacks anywhere near them

Ok buddy.

Face is Jake Paul is Jew/Nig hating Aryan.

>normies that Heils Hitler in every video

You're an absolute faggot.

>He thinks nigger dabbing is heiling hitler

JAKE PAUL

>So they don't have videos of all of those things?
You're the one making claims show them to me. Ethan hasn't made racist accusations at just Ocktv you're completely ignoring that he has accused ALL pranksters of this. It's like how people deny that blacks commit 50% of crimes, they're denying that they react a lot more violently sometimes justified and sometimes not.
>No, the point was to get that sweet revenue from views from teenage memelords who want to make racist comments on JewTube.
You're in the wrong place reddit.
>You're going to have to substantiate this claim.
Am I?

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUEZV6LqiU

Ethan meets /bigguy/ Sam

I think a lot of the irrelevancy comes from him barely doing anything. Sure those are great but how long has it been since his last vid? I Love his vids but i haven't thought about him since the last one and i knew the next one wouldn't be 3+ months in the future i forget about him until one lucky day another vid pops up.

>Am I?

Yes. Information available for Fanjoy does not list Jake Paul as an employee or partner. Unless he manufactures and delivers the product himself in his home and not through a third party used by the Fanjoy company then Fanjoy has broken the Federal Trade Commission Act by giving the personal information of a customer to a private individual (Jake Paul).

So unless you can prove that Fanjoy is simply a store front that Jake Paul uses to sell his hand made t shirts and hoodies, and then himself mails all of the orders, then this line of argument is moot.

>You're the one making claims

What claims have I made?

That CockTV had the best intentions when they went to the hood to fuck with people on camera?

>that he has accused ALL pranksters of this.

Obviously anyone who goes to the hood to fuck specifically with black people and get it on camera have the best of intentions.

Just like Joey Saladino paying those black actors to destroy that shitty car with Trump stickers on it while claiming it was not staged. Until he was caught. And then admitted that many of them were staged.

>It's like how people deny that blacks commit 50% of crimes, they're denying that they react a lot more violently sometimes justified and sometimes not.

What a non sequitur.

Jesus, and you fucks wonder why you don't get anywhere. Hitler didn't get in the Position he was in the moment he ever started doing what he did. He started small, and got higher and higher up. You basic cunts are ignoring the most basic way of gaining influence. You push away opportunities to spread your own message, and gain notoriety, simply because "ew e celebs". Hitler would dishonorably discharge all of you for being such mindless idiots. Mark my words.

>shoulder bumps him
>Ethan: That's assault
what a fucking pussy kike

>FYAD

god back to your irrelevant web 1.0 shithole.

H3 is such a slimy little jew

He makes fun of people and then when they take it well or call him out he tries to be buddy buddy with them. It happened with that bodybuilder dude and Ryan Jauzemis.

He has such a holier than thou attitude about everything.

check out his girlfriends 'clothing line' pic related.

His a jew mate Hitler would have nothing to do with the slimey hillary clinton supporting cunt.

Ethan stop.

certainly.

>So unless you can prove that Fanjoy is simply a store front that Jake Paul uses to sell his hand made t shirts and hoodies, and then himself mails all of the orders, then this line of argument is moot.
No your argument is moot what he did wasn't wrong that has already been established. What everyone is angry about is doxing him which he didn't do either. Jake Paul is allowed to provide the system of transportation which is what he did. He's the fucking owner you dingus.
>What claims have I made?
>That CockTV had the best intentions when they went to the hood to fuck with people on camera?
You're literally just avoiding showing me proof of them doing all these things you just said but okay. Keep making your h3h3 epic meme exaggerations tho that sure is a way to win an argument.
>Obviously anyone who goes to the hood to fuck specifically with black people and get it on camera have the best of intentions.
You're literally excusing chimp outs to defend your youtube ad revenue funded jew overlord. You've obviously never been around black people if you think all those pranks were fake dude. And you sound like an autistic pussy who can't take a prank with all this shit you've been saying.
>What a non sequitur.
It's actually the perfect analogy for this but you're an cuckold reddit migrant that will defend someone who uses phrases like "get memed on" unironically.

>Jake Paul is allowed to provide the system of transportation which is what he did. He's the fucking owner you dingus.

Actually he isn't the owner. Chris Vaccarino and Matthew Groff are the founders of Fanjoy.

crunchbase.com/organization/fanjoy/people

And according to Fanjoy's site they handle all stages of production and fulfillment.

fanjoy.co/pages/partner

>You've obviously never been around black people if you think all those pranks were fake dude.

I grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood in a city with 35% black population.

I didn't say they were fake. They're obviously not fake, except for the admittedly fake Joey Salads videos.

>It's actually the perfect analogy for this

It's not at all relevant. You're committing a blatant ecological fallacy on top of trying to compare completely irrelevant events (criminal activity with response to retarded actions).

A Jewis rapper goy it s funny how ze Jews reacted to this outage even Seth dipshit rogan slanted the guy pretty disgusting

I used to watch him back when he would watch other people's videos and make fun of them. It was funny.
Haven't watched him in over a year. His stuff is just not entertaining to me. It's too self righteous.

You forgot our boi

Sounds like he's a jew to me...

I don't even agree with the other guy but he obviously meant that Jake Paul is in charge of his own brand and not fanjoy. You also never backed up anything you said about OckTV when asked to. You made yourself look like an austist user....

>but he obviously meant that Jake Paul is in charge of his own brand and not fanjoy.

Yet, according to Fanjoy, Fanjoy handles all production and fulfillment. Which means at no point in time would Jake Paul have access to customer information. At least legally.

> You also never backed up anything you said about OckTV when asked to.

And what did I say, exactly?