twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

niggers

checked.
youtube.com/watch?v=d3DImL98mHI

Dumb gook, learn English.

Guy in the car behind him couldn't keep his fat finger off the trigger

it was just trollin yo

*get

LBJ wanted to be president. it's as petty as that.

same reason they killed marilyn. they were going to talk about our family from far far away

He was a degenerate

Someone said these were his notes shortly before.

Explain me more concretely.

What is this

Ayyyyy

Allegedly his scribbled notes days before being shot and saying something to the effect that there is a plan to enslave the American people or something. I haven't done much research desu. Just trying to contribute what I can in hopes that someone with more knowledge on the topic will chime in.

He wished to dissolve the Federal Reserve and switch back to the gold and silver standard.

>Let me introduce this silver backed curren-
hooktube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

He wanted autism

>why did he got a shot

JFK was killed by the KGB in retaliation for his humiliation of Russia at the end of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

>Why did he got shot

So this could take office. Also order 11110.

Anglo-Saxon men afraid of seeing a Gael in power. They do the same with women, PoC, trans people, etc.

That potato feminine did a number of your brains, good thing we oppressed you as hard as we did.

because he wasn't into little kids

The Jews it's always the Jews

A lot of retards believe the conspiracies, but he legitimately was killed by a commie. Simple.

have him build you another railroad

Google the Mossad connections to the JFK assassination.

We really need to just ally and nuke the rest of the them off the map.

Too risky. Not the Russians style, and they overthrew Khruschev for it anyway. Cuba acted alone because hothead Castro.

This

If i correct this as a "Why did he get shot?", Is it correct? Pls give me a redpill on my fucking grammar English teacher.

1. he got executive order 11110 into action enabling the US to issue their own currency on effectively ending the FED. they even brought a few billion of the new currency into circulation until he was killed. they then withdrew the money quickly, FED took on business as usual and noone spoke about it ever again until EO 11110 got indirectly abolished by another some 25 years later.
b) pic related

I can only make out 9-11 and the 14th amendment. What does the rest say?

The real answer is his idiot brother went after the mob. The same mob that helped steal the election for him and that made his daddy rich. Bobby fucked over some big shot, said big shot was gonna kill Bobby, some other guy said "you cut the head off a snake" so they killed John to send a message. Didn't take.

How they pulled it off comes with corrupt alphabet soup agencies

Communism leads to poverty which when mixed with darkness and shit, freezing weather breeds depression that causes alcoholism which causes fetal alcohol syndrome that then gave rise to you

I gave you your answer, I don't care if your grammar was off, actually look at my post before you get sidetracked with sillyness.

disinfo

I thought she committed suicide because authur miller was a buzzkill

>It's real

Welp, time to throw them into the CNN basket of propaganda arms for the establishment.

WTF? is that real? are they really saying "yo trump, better put on that leash or you be seeing your pal JFK bruh"?

Who is he?

It's literally fucking real.

You are the winner

And might I add that we need to make sure the harshest punishment we can possibly subscribe falls to the media after we sort this out.

I'm talking shit like the fucking boats.

remember when this story in pic related broke and the same day the kids of the CNBC executive go killed and the article deleted?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_of_Lucia_and_Leo_Krim
>In the late afternoon of October 25, 2012, Lucia and Leo Krim were killed
>Kevin Krim was an executive at the television network CNBC

So that faggot reporter just admitted hes a mockingbird stooge.

>Be Kennedy
>Want to break up Federal Reserve
>Want to team up with Russians for moon race
>Get Russians to agree to deal
>MFW Shot
>MFW I have no face

>G.H.W Bush Head of the CIA at the time
>G.H.W Bush Member of the skull and bones society
>MFW Illuminati
>MFW Globalism
>MFW we get welfare-state LBJ instead

you can be my burger buddie and we can nuke al the niggers and jews

I do love me some burgers, and I do love me some vodka.

your lack of knowledge on growing potatoes has made you retarded mutant freaks

they all should be thrown into the same oven, regardless of media, politics, bankers, intelligence. just into the oven and heat them slowly. at best so that their body temperature stays at 42° celsius constantly ensuring a slow and painfull death

This user. has it right. He enraged the populace with his ideas for "Civil Rights" which basically means policies that push toward "assimilation" or racial intermarriage. People nowadays forget how children were bussed in from black neighbourhoods to white ones and vice versa to go to school. Schools were desegregated at bayonet-point. Somebody snapped and killed this politician, which was wrong but understandable. The Kennedeys are the worst, and most anti-white family ever in United States' history.

Here's a quote from Pres Kennedy's brother:
"The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs." - Senator Ted Kennedy, speaking to the Senate regarding the introduction of the Immigration Act of 1965

>implying pres kennedy wasn't an anti-white, genocidal criminal

user...

>waiting for someone to post the picture of the close up on Kennedy with the comment "If only you knew how bad things were."
Don't mess with Big Fed

Ahh, you're torture is a bit tame.

I suggest you look into saphism, which is what I referred to.

It's the perfect punishment, let the vermin be devoured by vermin.

Why so ignorant, user.?

Read
--->

your*

>What does the rest say?
conspiracy to the right of the circled 9-11 things.

This

The ((Fed)) is corrupt as fuck

>caphtca: CTIC Silva

>the best way to stop the banks is to commit white genocide against the american populace
He was anti-white, user. So are you.

about the fed, pic related

im sorry im not a full fledged psychopath user, but i guess we have people like you for that.

i would also like trump renting the collesseum, throwing all the scum in there with some swiss pocketknives and let them fight some tigers, lions, crocodiles, bears and such shit

He wasn't anti-white your faggot, he was just an idiot with good intentions. He was basically an actor who wanted to save the world, and he got a reality check in the form on a bullet.

We need good hearts, and we need men willing to do horrible deeds.

I've spent enough time desensitizing myself for the latter on your behalf.

is this implying that 9/11 was being planned since 1960s?

>"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know."

No excuse for continued ignorance, as this information is easily accessed on the "Civil Rights" Wikipedia page.

"giving all Americans the right to be served in facilities which are open to the public—hotels, restaurants, theaters, retail stores, and similar establishments", as well as "greater protection for the right to vote". Kennedy delivered this speech following the immediate aftermath of the Birmingham campaign and the growing number of demonstrations and protests throughout the southern United States. Kennedy was moved to action following the elevated racial tensions and wave of black riots in the spring 1963.

>uses sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Almost makes up for the fact that he pushed White Genocide... Not.

We're in hell you shallow faggot, and the government is the only thing holding it back from being showed to you.

Oh, there are such sights for you to see.

>continues using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

For ever!

>wanting people to get along is white genocide nao

How did he push White Genocide?

>Sodomite

God condemns them to hell, I simply want to make sure they experience it just in case they get the peace of darkness instead.

It's obviously not English. One of the words ends with j ffs.

Hell is for ever!

Faithful catholic president is kill on sight for the jews, only degenerate wasps are allowed to be their puppets

Yeah. I think this has all been planned long in advance. It was going pretty smooth for them right up until trump. We would be just as Muslim as you guys right now if it weren't for him. I think got elected because they thought he would play along but when he ditched the federal reserve and figured out their intention they killed him.

here op
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

they just have to play along. what they believe they dont really care

He was marching around with Michael "Martin Luther" King, user. He set the trends going in one direction and then his V.P. who became Pres after he was killed got the Immigration Act and Civil Rights Act passed in the years 1964 and 1965.

There's a lot to what I've stated... These threads are important becuase of the folklore that has built up around the man, but then the 1960s were indeed very tumultuous.

been lurking for a while, i'll see intentionally botched english like this. is the op just trying to be cute? are they a faggot? do they want a giant cock rammed up their ass? i'm confused.

Why had no one heard of operation Northwoods

he sucked at his job

nk

Can you give a quick rundown or is it a big enough thing where I should research it?

What is this webm?

didnt cause any other president (except lincoln) to suffer a case of accute bullet to the head

Pedophile being burned alive during a Brazilian prison riot.

Personally, I'm interested in what laws and what quotes I can take from the individuals who set White Genocide in motion in this country, user. Big problem for the things I care about, let me tell you...

Self-hatred is sick.

he started to issue silver certificates without the approval of the Federal Reserve.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

Because he wanted to throw the Jews and the CIA niggers out of the government. He was the last good US president.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gpmi7dBet0c

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

I just read all of the newly released JFK files, and it supports the theory that that Oswald acted alone in shooting Kennedy, and that Jack Ruby also acted alone when he killed Oswald before he could stand trial.

M16 is a shitty rifle that loves to malfunction and misfire. If only the secret service was using FALs

>Irish eat all the potatoes at once then starve later
>Russians save their potatoes for later to get drunk off them and then get alcohol poisoning
You're both retards. Potato nigger vs potato nigger.

He is Jimmy Carter now.

because he double crossed the mafia, who gave him and his family their power.

Jewish Shill.

Am I on your list?

King's final goal was the abolition of fiat currency, the second he started talking about that (two years after people stopped listening to him), he was killed.

Islam will consume you, Russia and China will use it to destroy you. Gold currency will be here, and the Permian basin will be diminished.