If a girl tries to make you pay her 90 percent of the money you earn to pay for the kid she got full custody of...

If a girl tries to make you pay her 90 percent of the money you earn to pay for the kid she got full custody of, the kid she wont let you see even tho ur the father, and you chop her head off, is it self defense?
I think its impossible to prove its not self defense.

Just flee the country

Chris, just dont.

This happened to me. I left America.

Don't hit your wife next time.

hire me

Nothing is more pathetic than white sexpats in eastern asia

Also, she left you because you have a 5.5 inch penis

You need to leave the country. Go somewhere with good expat communities with guys like yourself, there is way more than you think.

Also, make sure they don't have extradition or at the very least lax.

Best of luck guy.

Are they pathetic because you know they are getting more tail and having more fun than you ever will?

T. Guy who has fucked double digit chink girls.

Call it what you want, you're still going to be Bubba and Tyrone's roommate.

Let it go, Juice.

>Surrender the juxtapose position of evolution to women who care not about IQ at all if you got a great bod and a dick.

You're fucking insane, and eugenicist which ironically i'd have to say you're not white because of your position, would argue to the utter insanity and BETA AS FUCK Motivation, as to surrender the future of our race to women because pussy. You're either a Tradcon with a degenerate fetish or a fucking Xhe.

You literally would fuck a feral human if they were hot. That makes you a fucking animal.

Too stupid to wear a condom? Too dense to pull out and spray it all over her? Well, now Tyrone is gonna be cumming allover her, while your little crotch fruit cowers one room over. Best part about it- your dumb ass is gonna be bank rolling it. Dumb fuck. kys

fuck mike. calm down.

Fuck off with your shit-tier fetish.

what the fuck man, cant handle any bantz? he made a joke.
reddit spawns some sensitive self-conscious cunts eh.

Say what you want about me, but my life here is 10x better than what it was in America. I got screwed by a vindictive woman and a feminist judge.

Be careful, this gun has a hare trigger! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahaha

don't be a cheating slut

self defense, but not legitimate self defense, since it would be over kill

youre id sounds like a rifle.