Man sentenced for stabbing date 119 times after learning she was trans

archive.is/wbYNX

>PASCAGOULA, Miss. — A former Navy sailor has been sentenced to 40 years in prison for the 2016 stabbing death of a transgender woman in Mississippi.

fair?

maybe 5years

>woman

Worth it

of course it would be a kang

What the fuck do they expect when they trick a dude?

Saged.
Reported.

Very fair

Why can't they just let guys know in advance they are trans and stop these sort of things happening in the first place?

a kang in jail and a tranny dead im fine with that

B A S E D N A V Y S A I L O R

Maybe a year or two, transfaggots shouldn't be out their tricking people.

With a face like that, how did he not ask the question before?

Seriously. What if the guy intended to procreate? What a waste of his fucking resources. This should be a crime.

That hero deserves a medal. He should have stabbed it a few more times.

>Man wanting to procreate
>Not the choose of a woman
Not socially recognized, therefore doesn't register.

we should be praising him desu

>rape man by deception
>man kills rapist
>gets sentenced to prison for no reason

>"...after they had a form of sex..."

Lots of trannies are attention whores who get a thrill out of "tricking" men. It's an easy way to get beaten up or killed.

ONE ONE NINE

I'm curious if he stabbed "her" into dick

HE DINDU NUFFIN HIZ INNOCEN BB BOI

fuck off OP

He was raped. That should be taken into account.

119 times is bit much. Maybe like 10 times make sure they are dead.

Come on man...
How did he get tricked by that thing ?
He shold get new glasses.

I've been noticing a lot of feminine gaits and postures out of the corner of my eye only to find that it's a man. It's starting to piss me off.

Hey, at least she dodged a bullet by not getting into a relationship with this psychopath

>She

US Navy? Shit, they know to look for the Adam's apple. They're good at spotting lady boys from Phillipines and Indonesia. I call bullshit.

Your in a bar in Bangkok, you have had 10 doubles vodkas, and a gram of Charlie.... You take a bird back. You wake up in the morning and this bird has a massive Adams apple and hands like garden shovels... What do you do??

Poor man, literally dindu nuffin.

This is insane he did nothing wrong.

If you go into sex not knowing your girlfriend has a dick it's your own fault for not finding out ahead of time.

>be a man
>change your appearance as womyn
>deceive men who seek genuine women
this is some ultimate trolling. sick shit. Is there any other animal on this planet which fake as opposite sex and deceive males seeking sexual partners

>suck his dick
>
>t-this is me

Yeah, this isn't an unexpected outcome.

It's literal rape.

>woman

>fair?
It's always fair for a transvestite to be stabbed.

>JULY 26, 2016 1:21 PM

>A Navy seaman accused in the murder of a transgender woman over the weekend was at Keesler Air Force Base studying to be a weather forecaster, Navy officials said.

>Dwanya Hickerson, 20, enlisted in the Navy in Georgia on Sept. 15, 2015, and enrolled in the weather forecaster apprentice course, Lt. Cmdr. Kate Meadows of the Naval Education Affairs and Training Command said Tuesday.

So he was in the Navy for less than a year. Probably never left CONUS.

>119 times

Jesus moonwalking Christ. I dislike trannies too, but that's just plain excessive. Hell, I've never understood why people have to stab their victims more than 2 or 3 times.