Faggos with shaved leggs

Did I miss the memo? There might be a new trend catching on. I'm in LA, and over the past month I've seen two faggos walking around in booty shorts with shaved legs. SHAVED LEGS. IN BOOTY SHORTS.
What is the world coming to?

by the way, the legs are way smoother than in pic related.

I also think it might have a positive side effect. If we can argue for men to stop wearing booty shorts, then we can also argue for women to stop wearing booty shorts. It proves that we aren't just sex starved horndogs who get too excited at seeing women's legs, and that instead revealing that much skin is inappropriate for either gender.

it's justified if you do sports like cyclism or shit like that.

yeah, if you ride a bike or a dick, you absolutely need your legs smooth

Wow fags do gay shit. More news at 10.

All homos are also pedos.

But it's even gayer than before. And it's in public.

You seem rather comfortable with the idea of smooth shaven boi legs coming to your city.

How do you know if their legs are shaved?

Some people have light body hair, especially Asians.

Just thots being thots.

There are certain sports (bicycling, swimming) where shaving your legs/arms actually gives you an edge over competition.
Many amateur athletes do it too, although I personally don't. But I wouldn't hate on them.

because I have light body hair and my legs look nothing like they're shaved. Even if you legs aren't shaved, their is no reason you should be wearing booty shorts as a guy.

>tfw I only did competetive swim in middle school and thus have no excuse to be a leg shaving faggot.

>have super hairy legs
>shave them in high school one day just because
>everyone on the team does it as well because why not

weird feel

that's not what this was

Admit it, man. having smooth legs is kinda nice.

Yeah, the booty shorts thing is degenerate, I absolutely agree. But I've never seen a man wear this shit here, some things will hopefully never catch on over here.

If you shave your legs,

you are asking to get fucked in the ass.

Just sayin.

>by the way, the legs are way smoother than in pic related.

you would know faggot

All women have the sexual remainders of fallen angel penis inside them

Lie.

I want to fuck your dad bro.

If you're a sissy bottom.

Then yes.

i have what i consider excessive leg hair. am i a fag for giving it a quick run over with an electric buzzer? no. I am a fag because I suck big black dick.

it is nice

You're not degenerate for being a fag you're a degenerate for racemixing

is that you Milo?

Didn't the Rhodesian army do this? At least booty shorts?

It makes sense there though. Shorts because the jungle heat hairless to avoid lice and whatever other creepy bugs is in Africa

milo, why are you such a massive attention whore.

Thats why no one likes you.

That image looks way too excited for a just sayin.

I like shaved booty.

Just sayin.

Yeah, because I saw them? They visually look smoother than in pic related. That's why it's so degenerate. Even the picture isn't enough to accurately portray how weird it is. It's like a man walking around with a woman's legs. He was young too, so maybe that was part of it.