/HTG/: CONTINUING INVESTIGATION Pt.2

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

Thread's attempted focus for today is to mainly just gather more leads and to assess the ones we already have. From what people seem to gravitate towards today, I'll see what region we might end up focusing on based off of your guys' responses and suggestions. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Mayo Clinic
>Anytime Fitness
>Fort Wayne, IN
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Cargill
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Triads and other Asian organized crime groups
>Wichita KS
>Richard Branson
>Delaware
>San Juan Islands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
dayspringfla.org/history/
bishop-accountability.org/priestdb/PriestDBbylastName-H.html
pottsmerc.com/article/MP/20160217/NEWS/160219747
stuff.co.nz/national/88712766/Super-rich-preppers-buying-up-in-New-Zealand-in-case-of-US-collapse
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4190322/Tech-billionaires-building-boltholes-New-Zealand.html
patch.com/ohio/cleveland/600-children-missing-ohio-report
cleveland.com/datacentral/index.ssf/2013/05/updated_map_missing_persons_re.html
missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=OH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

these are incredibly good threads, don't have any info, but have a bump

Remember when you said I was draconian? Interacting with those kinds of people really did just sadden me for a moment. I've never had to deal with people like them before. It really sickens me. But them underestimating me and trying to break my spirit isn't going to work.

Thank you very much for that.

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

I wonder if there were people from before in these threads just for the purpose of turning like this. Seems like it. It's quite the operation I'll give them that.

This is a diversion away from /ewo/ The jews are trying to lead us astray with red-herrings and disinformation. It was better when we focused on real leads

Bump, pedos need to die

I don't know what to tell you.

>using a shill flag

Kill yourself, these threads are meant to compliment /EWO/ and do not focus on the exact same topics.

Don't worry about it, I know how to adjust and will do so accordingly.

There aren't any currently active /ewo/ threads.
Make one yourself.

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Example post

reminder that Jews, CIA and disinfo agents are controlling the narrative. The entirety of the altmedia has been kiked, even niche conspiracy youtube channels

Okay, thanks.

Btw just to get this out there ahead of time. I can tell what one of the tactics that the shills use. They form a herd mentality by generating a lot of noise and by spewing an endless array of ad hominems and insults. The goal is to reduce you to a primitive state of mind through frustration and demoralization such that you succumb to the herd mentality. Of course I know that they will pick this apart as well. Just throwing that out there.

You are right. They also come in waves. Often one will post a bad lead, relying heavily on symbols and circumstantial evidence before an additional one or two others come in and comment about how the lead looks good in the hopes that they will distract us.

Bingo, it really is Rules For Radicals tactics. There's a way to counter it though.

Have a bump.

Bump.

That shilling proved these threads are legit and so is A5.

Right, reverse engineer their own tactics

Reporting and filtering works as well though

He's an interesting guy who I'm glad is helping us and not hindering

Thank you, I'm brainstorming how to adjust to them right now before they storm here. Though to some extent you really must ignore them.

We have Anytime Fitness, Avalon Apartments, Cargill Salt, and a Tyson food market here in Fort Wayne. What should I investigate over here?

Look for the pattern of BBQ places, planned parenthood, adoption, UPS, hardware stores, music stores and other companies that sell soundproofing, dentists, pet stores, marinas with yachts, baby clothing stores, logos, chalk on sidewalks and walls with strange symbolism, Chinese restaurants, pizza places, nail salons, and large warehouses for potential trafficking areas. Look for buildings with multiple tenants, if it’s all under one roof or all of these businesses are nearby it’s much easier to operate things. It's also been hinted that many locales and businesses who are involved with this sick stuff like to use primary colors as their color pattern.

>not one word of c l o n e s or underground bases

Good luck.

What's the link with BBQ places? What observed patterns have brought them into consideration?

That info is from another user who gave us a lot of leads in the past. It's a reoccurring pattern that's been picked up on. Exactly why is debatable but it does seem to be relevant.

would love some data on this

the thing is, it's certainly true, but to what extent? and where?

These underground bases?

Thank you! I wouldn't have thought of using a map like this, but it really makes sense.

Those might be bunkers though. You would need a full on lab for cloning. The outback might have cloning labs but that's purely a guess on my part.

If the shills truly were just regular Anons, they would have stopped giving him attention if they thought he was a larp, not constantly attack him.

It seems like the DNC news and these threads really pissed them of.

When they use those meme flags it really gives them away.

Bump

>reddit spacing
>talking about 'regular anons'
maybe we call out the larping idiot because he spreads disinfo and refuses to name the jew.

Well the thread finally archived, so we'll see what happens I suppose. I'll have to read through that thread again to pick apart what new info there was.

Lot's of open space and big mountains in NZ.
We're a large country with a small population, could easily hide shit here.
And who knows what they're putting in the bunkers or how large they're really making them.

The FL location has a website for Dayspring Episcopal Conference Center.
In their history there is a video of Bishop Haynes breaking ground/blessing in 1982
dayspringfla.org/history/
It doesn't give a full name on the site, but I found a Mark J. Haynes that has been sentenced 20 yrs for child exploitation
bishop-accountability.org/priestdb/PriestDBbylastName-H.html
me thinks I may be onto something...I'll keep looking when I can. I hope someone else can see this. Would it be better if I posted this stuff in a different thread? I think it holds ground here, but it isn't yet directly involved in any of this...

Hard to say really, depends on how long they've been constructing them. That would give you an idea of how complex of a structure they are.

plus the guy in the vid looks like the pictures I find of Mark J. Haynes

I would say that it probably relates to the subject matter of this thread.

pottsmerc.com/article/MP/20160217/NEWS/160219747

Do you have the link to that article?

And I think those are more along the lines of doomsday bunkers. You could hide a facility there but I'd wager that they're more for survival.

The article says he destroyed his laptop for damage control. I feel like it had some serious shit on it...

Very likely I'd say

Exactly. The longer you watch, the more blatant it becomes. There have been several groups hounding him over time. This latest group is either a new one or a unification of several operations

A5 has done threads about them and has been talking about them in posts for a long while now.

You guys shilling him so hard shows he's the opposite of disinfo and a larp.

This is irrelevant to the thread but where should I look for info on animeanon, that individual/individuals as peaked my interest in other threads.

Based on those bunkers I'd guess NZ is one of their backup locations, if they're discovered or shit hits the fan in USA fall back to NZ and hide.

stuff.co.nz/national/88712766/Super-rich-preppers-buying-up-in-New-Zealand-in-case-of-US-collapse
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4190322/Tech-billionaires-building-boltholes-New-Zealand.html

Does anyone have any info on Eugene, Oregon? An user in a past thread mentioned that he had suspicions of it, but couldn't give anything concrete.

>The more people questioning someone makes him more right
So the truth of the Holocaust is directly related to how many Holocaust denial threads are running?

I'd say it's better to correlate what the shills or A5 are saying with the trustability of either of those entities, not just their existence and activity.

You're not going to find any. I have an idea of who they are in a way. Think of them as a unofficial assistant to the threads I make. Basically what they are.

You just have to remember that those people are using a herd mentality to sway other's judgement. You are correct but look how those people act, it's not normal.

in what ways do they assist?

have you seen the Gotthard tunnel yet?

lets see, hes claimed : jews didnt do 9/11, ISIS isnt a mossad OP, said obama was 'one of the good guys' and bullshit like that (one of his first claims), refused to name the jews/talmud/kabbalah, etc etc. you can go through the list, if you are buying his bullshit you are braindead 2bh. now, ask yourself why somebody would tripfag on Sup Forums and spread kosher disinfo... given how his grammar is dogshit, its ether a LARPing kid (frank) or somebody who doesnt speak english natively... perhaps an israeli?

On a thread about saving children, they Shilled hard. That speaks volumes.

A5 didn't even post on other threads, he just stuck to contributing to these threads.

I just bump the threads.

Hm, alright, will be interesting to see if there's any more to them.

I wouldn't describe A5 calling all his detractors child fiddlers normal either.

Is arthaus a dead end, seems suspicious and might be worth at least comparing to the suspected location of the networks and missing persons reports.

Sure you do.

Officially they bump the threads, but I would also it deals in the way they interact with people in the threads. That latter could totally be of their own volition though.

All you have to is read the archives really and you can get somewhat of an idea.

Islands in general are good places for that kind of thing since you have a natural barrier to keep people out.

They make sure the threads don't get slid.

The ceremonies to open it were pretty odd. Always wondered what was there.

Literally none of what you said is true and I have been following those threads since last September

I would also say*

Why are you larping as a nazi as you are shilling?

It's not the Jews fault that you are so alone, that's all because of you.

Get out of here newfag, you stick out like a sore thumb.

You have been acting like a roastie, begon Thot.

there's new video going down the whole length of it and there's some pretty obvious blast doors....

I'd rather experience them myself.

NZ is pretty out of the way as a country, and one of the best to get to the Antarctic from, the USA has a military base here still specifically for Antarctic research.

Also if we'd really like to go down the rabbit hole, NZ is a continent, but it's mostly submerged, there is a lot of land hiding under the ocean here.

Can you add this to the copypasta:
Government: taken individually, would need to be selected beforehand, probably taken in cars/private planes
Corporation/Business: may be individually like above if special, otherwise more mass transport (buses) or even turned into organs first if it's just experimentation
Criminal: most abusive, likely to be handled roughly or en mass, boats/buses/planes/trucks, coolers if organs. Sex slaves may be handled well if they're pre-selected for high-paying clients with specific taste
Cult: also likely to be abused and in mass transport like Criminal. However, could be treated decently if the aim was indoctrination (transport in buses, kept in school-like places)
Intel Agencies: Individual is likely. Transport by car or plane, perhaps heavy training and indoctrination
Breeding/Harvesting Farms: highly abusive and mass transport. Trucks/ships/planes, coolers for organs. Little care for health
Hollywood: Like Gov/Cult, probably individually in cars/limos and treated well, at least physically/in the public eye.

Continuing this line of thought... What about Orange? It's the freemason color and there's a ton of semis with the orange truck/trailers but no other markings.

>Literally none of what you said is true and I have been following those threads since last September
except it is, it all is. he denied that (((cults))) even existed until after pizzagate broke. he didnt say anything about blood transfusions or organ trafficking until AFTER a leafanon dumped a bunch of info on it like 2 days before.
found the kike
>reddit spacing
>crying about nazis
>calls me a newfag
priceless

Sauce it then faggot

This shilling job your doing isn't even subtle.

It's really clear you are not even from around here. Your really trying too hard to fit in, really reflects your life.

If anyone here is a Jew it's gotta be you with all this (((subversion))) you are hoping to do.

im not going to link that idiots old threads, he already spams them enough on here. if you actually give a shit about stopping any of this, you should be looking into the kind of 'people' in pic related.

Ohio seems to be a big target for this traffic ring. patch.com/ohio/cleveland/600-children-missing-ohio-report

cleveland.com/datacentral/index.ssf/2013/05/updated_map_missing_persons_re.html

missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=OH

Orange stands way too much. Black camouflages with night and white is unsuspecting due to it being considered a dull color.

Underwater bunkers are a thing too so that would make it an especially good place to locate to.

Prove your allegations with posts you undercover kike.

But user, he's using the based swastika flag he's (((one of us)))

Fuck off faggot you're full of shit it appears.

Everyone here knows this guy is a shill right? I don't have to go into how this a false lead?

I understand that Toledo is a hotbed of activity.

So you can't cite claims and act like a bitch when people challenge you.

> look at the Jews and Masons goyim

Those are gatekeeper level groups Newfag.

I just thought of something, I wonder if there is CIA stuff in Ohio. Like Truman show stuff.

ever wonder why a lot of cops are sent to israel for 'counter terrorism' training, and shit?

LMAO AT FAGGOTS ITT DEFENDING FRANK

I guess it really is bizzaro/pol/ hours

Pic related, lot's of flat unused terrain under there.
But I'd say for the most part it's currently irrelevant, should track them down in the US first.

>entire CIA towns

NO GOYIM LISTEN TO ME ITS THE 33RD TIER MASONS

Nice digits, but hold on that's kind of concerning for me. Like how many CIA towns???

They are the (((chosen shills)))

Looks like they called for backup:

I will, that assessment you made is pretty good.

I don't really know much on the subject, sorry.

>black lodges dont exist
speaking of newfags...
(((spooks))) dont like their kosher disinfo op getting called out.

Interesting. We do need to focus though

That's something we can consider as well. I was thinking there might be towns like that in Kentucky or Tennessee since so many singers seem to come from that area. Something to consider.

Would they ever disguise their operations as boarding schools? Especially of the religious kind?

Cleveland also seems to have a lot of activity.

I actually have lived in Tennessee before. Do you think it would be in Memphis if there were any?

I'm not sure whether you understand how the Deep State works. They can infiltrate and disguise themselves as anything.

There is a GE testing facility here in Ohio.

I wouldn't be surprised, although it's more likely to be an actual boarding school with the occasional missing child so that people don't get spooked.