If she's married to jared why does she keeps her "trump" surname?

If she's married to jared why does she keeps her "trump" surname?

like bannon said, kushner is a cuck

Would you want Jew label?

I wouldn't give up an iconic world famous name either

lel, she already converted to kikedry

basically this.
Ride Daddy's coattails as much as possible.

She's riding much more than Daddy's coattails.

She loves her father more.

WOMEN ONLY WANT YOUR LAST NAME IF IT'S ON BUILDINGS NOW REEEEEE

Not only did she convert to Judaism but she forced her children to also become Jews. What do you have to say to this?

Because he's a grey alien who will be announcing their arrival in September

(((Yael)))

She's hot af and everything but her politics are shit. I see ppl pushing her for office and it makes me dry heave a little bit. Why does she keep her name? If you have as much name recognition as she does and the Trump name does, you don't fuck with it.

She'll run for the democrats. The party will be in utter shambles and she'll take it over, like Trump did with the republicans.
SCREENCAP THIS POST

Because it's 2017 you raging biggot

What the fuck are you talking about?

Her name is (((Yael Kushner)))

She changed her name to Yael, she only uses her daddys name for fame. Stupid whore

Shilling slider thread, just adding some seasonings

Wait what? Keep going? Explain?

Because the Trump name is gold. It's a brand, He wouldn't want her to take his name.

You do not change your name when it is also your brand.

beside every kikes have a human name to "fool" us into thinking theyre us

>Trump was raised as a Presbyterian Christian.[111] She converted to Orthodox Judaism in July 2009,[112][113] after studying with Rabbis Haskel Lookstein[100][114] and Elie Weinstock from the Modern Orthodox Ramaz School.[115] Trump took the Hebrew name "Yael".[116][117] She describes her conversion as an "amazing and beautiful journey" which her father supported "from day one", adding that he has "tremendous respect" for the Jewish religion.[93] She attests to keeping a kosher diet and observing the Jewish Sabbath, saying in 2015: "We're pretty observant... It's been such a great life decision for me... I really find that with Judaism, it creates an amazing blueprint for family connectivity. From Friday to Saturday we don't do anything but hang out with one another. We don't make phone calls."[107] When living in New York City, Trump used to send her daughter to kindergarten at a Jewish school. She says that "It's such a blessing for me to have her come home every night and share with me the Hebrew that she's learned and sing songs for me around the holidays."[93]

Fucking kikes. Fuck Trump.

At what point do we just coronate the fucking family and call it a day?

>american monarchy when?

Perhaps it's infiltration. Or maybe there's a deep kike civil war we don't know about.

Oh man I wish instead of telling liberals "8 years" I could tell them "ETERNAL DYNASTY".

No. They're all in bed together. Trump is a coward and a puppet of the Jewish cartel. Hillary Clinton threw the election because they all knew "The Donald" would be easier to manipulate. Just look at how he adores anyone who likes him, and calls anyone who doesn't like him his enemy and start faggy twitter wars like a 14 year old teenage girl over it?. Is that the mark of a leader? Fuck no.

Finally someone gets it.