The Dictator movie thoughts

just watched it wondering yall thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLeaVbyCTyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand you have herpes

hahaha

dont kill me but was this our movie

bump, really want to know yall thoughts

I love every movie like this, that middle eastern vibe is really appealing to me. Some nights I'll picture glass coke bottles and an old, off color box tv playing an Indian man speaking of local news. Thick , white-clay walls with just the slightest bit of flair opening up to a porch overlooking the nights sky's horizon of a foreign land. I liked borat and the Zohan for vibes alone, but I thought it was interesting enough too

>our
samefagging
Fuck off reddit

Isn't it some shitty borat rip off?

this movie ant a rip off lol its a funny. im surprised old fags arent coming in storming

Just found that in my photos because it reminded me of a similar feel to the one I speak of , like I went to go look for a reaction picture and that was waiting

nigger why are you so gay for brownskin aesthetics

The fuck should I know? I watched it like 5 years ago dude.

Any other forgetting movies from half a decade ago or more that you want my thoughts on? Titanic maybe? The Hangover II? White Chicks?

He's great. I love all his movies. Too much circumcision featured in them though

My aunt was a LEGAL immigrant and I grew up around it forsure, real authentic Mexican restaurant where we were tight with the dudes making food was cool scene as a child. Later the dude went to be creepy with my sister like 10 years later but you win some you lose some you know

I wonder (((why))) that is

It's alright.

Jewish propaganda

Yeah i kinda try and keep a running tally of such things. There's lots of examples of footage these days even paparazzi. It's about a 50/50 balance to be honest. Or 60/40 for circumcision. Restoration literally kills the whole narrative though. I'm a details kind of guy I do apologise

>jews paint the only race that won't tolerate their shit in a bad light and themselves as innocent victims who dindu nuffin

Really makes you think

it shows how actors are just prostitutes for the ruling class
fun stuff

The gyppo chimpout in response to how they were portrayed in Borat's "hometown" scenes was more entertaining than anything (((Sacha Baron Cohen))) has filmed. They trusted a jew, should've thrown him down the village well. Too bad the town is such a shithole they don't even have one.
youtube.com/watch?v=vLeaVbyCTyc