Gen X is totally based dude!!!

>DUDE! Gen X is bas-
Fucking wrong. Gen X is the most degenerate generation to date. Go ahead, try and prove me wrong Sup Forums. Just look at pic related and try to prove that I'm wrong about this.
>b-b-but muh right wing death squads
face it, this West is dead. Just give up..

Gen X was 16 years old in 1987, what the fuck are you talking about?

>flag
Stop hiding, Ezekiel.

Individuals do not represent an entire generation. All generations contain degenerates.

Fuck, forgot to sage.

saged

CORRECTION: Generation Z.

SO, just GIVE UP. This degeneracy is not wroth saving

You got the wrong gen there faggot.

your whole theory is based on two examples? thats epic

Turned it off just for you

I know. i corrected it. Anyhow, I'd say it's just about time we give up on saving the west. What do you say?

Gen Z is the most polarized gen. On the one hand you have the most pozzed faggots and on the other you have the literal Trump Jugend.

these bait threads make me so tired, im leaving before i get too sucked into a fake discussion

What a fucking shit show i am capping this into my Autisim speaks folder.

You do agree with my point RIGHT? THere's no reason to save GEN Z or the West

>cherrypicking

YA DUDE HAHA AN ENTIRE GENERATION IS DEGENERATE BECAUSE I CAUGHT TWO PEOPLE WHO WERE ON THE TRAILING END OF LIBERAL INDOCTRINATION TALLING ABOUT GAY SHIT HAHA POL BTFO XD
Kill yourself you shitposting faggot

I am on levels of fascism beyond your normie comprehension

>Go ahead try and prove me wrong

Boomers

ATTENTION NEWCOMERS: I am SORELY sorry for the mistake I've made in the title post. I meant to post GENERATION Z, not GENERATION X. I hope I can be forgiven and hope this discussion can move on now!

So we all agree here, correct?

I don't even know what I'm reading here. What do these words mean? Dear god how am I this out of touch at 25?

How do we stop Nintendo

>Gen X

Yeah lets just go ahead and assume two freaks roleplaying on Twitter represent all of Gen Z

I don't think we can. We should just quit while we're not ahead. There's nothing we can do, we can't be saved, and time to give up.

Hello newcomer, I've addressed that error in this post:

Dumb Angry Faggot cant even figure out which Generation to blame. Must be a piece of useless Millenial shit having an autistic tantrum. Go make my coffee boy.