Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Strafing runs?

Ancient coastline produced greater soil fertility leading to a concentration of cotton farms.

Can we at least notify our Southern allies in those counties first? Too much old money and influence shall be lost.

Well yeah, it ain't the slave belt for no reason

You only have to do them in the blue parts. Red will practically remain untouched.

I meant that in many of the counties, there are still important White families who reside there.

Hearty kek

This though, thats literally all it is

It's literally shaped like a whip. Let's call it the slave whip

I guess I meant what are the thoughts in today's context/possible solutions and less on the agricultural history of the land that led to this.

nogs don't move unless you make them

I said what I said while simultaneously being someone who lives in one of those blue counties in Mississippi.

the black belt

Slavery was a fucking mistake.

If the nigs never came over, the spics probably would have never had traction neither from a far more xenophobic American population.

And America would be a billion strong juggernaut colonizing the world right now in conjunction with the rest of the whites worldwide.

>tfw i live in the Black Belt

Just get rid of the negros

Future black ethnostate (or crater, if they go that route) when the US balkanizes.

plantations ya nigger

That was the ancient coastline, the soil now is perfect for crops such as cotton. Thus the black population in those cotton growing areas.

I guess us whites in these counties must sacrifice ourselves for the greater good

The Arabs weren't as dumb or short sighted as white slave owners in America. They brought over 10 times more slaves because they castrated them instead of breeding more slaves.

look familiar?

Deportation through Charleston and New Orleans to Africa

Kek

My only regret is that we never sent them back after we were done with them. They will never be Americans, and will forever disdain whites while they live in a society that exists soley because of them.

they were needed for the econ user, to mass produce cotton and other plants to be sent to the north to be manufactured into byproducts to then be traded across the world.

I'm glad I'm leaving Memphis tomorrow. The last two months have sucked ass.

Which state are you in?

That is un-fucking-canny! It's a perfect match. Most of those niggers haven't moved an inch since slavery. Children growing up where the parents lived, waiting on a welfare check each month from the state.

eggs n omletes, they will be missed.

Georgia

>checked
To be fair, the 'ancient shoreline' explanation also matches pretty well. Not to say these things are mutually exclusive.

ringworm

I will say for the whites in charge in those counties they have it pretty nice, a self sustaining nigger population that can only spend their money at white owned places, because in the 150+ years since slavery the nigs still havent figured out how to economically advance themselves even though every other historically oppressed minority (yes white minorities, irish etc) have done it in far shorter timespans.

Really makes me think

/ourrabbi/ ?

Of fucking course the one thing muslims did better than whites was slavery. Fuck.

history is full of Jews who tried to warn us.

In 80 years will our descendants be posting about Brother Nathaniel?

Same. Rip my county

Are you retarded? The exact reason why cotton was planted there is because it was fertile land due to the ancient coastline.

Only if people start having 3 or more kids per family.

The solution

That is the reason all black people don't have a chance. BAKA

nigger can you not read english?

plantation subsidies

That's right. We brought niggers here from Africa and now that they can't be our slaves anymore it's time to kill all the niggers.

lol fuck man why exactly are those people so fucking retarded? is it the inbreeding? the heavy pork, meth, and moonshine diets? someone please tell me

They are moochers who hate everything about the white man while forgetting the fact they would be dying of AIDS in a mud hut if we never brought them here

Near me I'd have to have 10 children to out breed them

Live report from the Southern Nigger Zone.
The coloreds hate the sjws as much as we do. I've had 3 different nigger-americans complain about gentrification this week. All 3 said it's to chase out minorities. I translate that to mean lots of dead beta males when the cities coloreds revolt.

Two birds one stone.

fascinating

Hell it would probably improve africa too.

That's what the fucking liberians did when we sent our slaves over there, the american negros made plantations too and staffed it with natives.

The states here are literally the population size of a California city

They don't matter

NC and increasingly GA (god damn fucking west coast carpetbaggers ruining our state) are relevant to national politics.

>We
hold on thererabbi, don't forget to tell them how jews BOAST about their domination of the slave trade in their own history books

before they decided on the White Guilt tactic

Benis :D:D:D:D:D:D

Holeee fook this is spot on m8

can't unsee

So then how did so many come to infest every major city in the northeast and midewest?

Unfortunately, 50% of niggers have no motivation to move, and the other 50% can only find the motivation to move to their next infestation grounds.

Cut gibs

>they were needed for the econ user
Bullshit. This is the SAME ARGUMENT libcucks make today about us needing illegal immigrants to do low-skill labor. And also quite similar to how Europe argues that mass migration is needed in order to keep the pension pyramid scheme going.

You know what slavery did? It completely fucked over the non-slave-owning whites in the south because they couldn't possibly hope to compete with free laborers. And then it left us with nigs who have been a drain on society ever since.

Major General Wheeler also argued that northerners were to blame for slavery. He says, "When the people of the South settled on the shores of Maryland, Virginia, the Carolinas, and Georgia, they had no intention of encouraging or even tolerating the institution of slavery. The thrifty New England seamen, solely with the view of profit, urged slavery upon all the Colonies".

Wheeler continues, "Oglethorpe and his colonists were possibly the most determined in resisting the importation, sale and use of African slaves; and for twenty years they were successful in the enforcement of the law which prohibited the landing of slaves in Georgia.

Wheeler adds, "The evil of this traffic soon became apparent to the people of the South, and when the Constitution was framed in 1787, the South demanded that the fundamental law of our land should inhibit this traffic of importing human beings from Africa. The South was resisted by the New England slave-traders."

Combination of white liberal cities and niggervilles that white liberals dump them in.

Holy shit, it forms a merchant nose. Sniffing up gimedats.

>Blue counties
>Of the south
>Money and influence
Nobody with money or influence lives in the deep south

Ive never heard this angle, sauce? Thx

Lol wtf is this pic

Nice work

lets run a spree of school shootings along the line, it will cleanse the world of degenerate scum.

Is there a map like this but for IQ? I want to laugh.

For me it was pretty mindblowing when I found out that 1/3rd of the South's population was enslaved. Some states even had more slaves than normal people.

Wheeler was an ubermanlet at 5'2".

Hey birmingham is segregated just do a clean firebomb sweep and you can negate that line back to faglanta

Atlanta is segregated as fuck too, just bomb anything below midtown and all of south fulton. Clayton county too while we're at it

holy wew lmao

>So then how did so many come to infest every major city in the northeast and midewest?

In places like Detroit they were relocated there by the government during WW2 to keep the factories operating at full capacity. Chicago had it's biggest wave of black migrants during WW1 for similar reasons.

The government built housing projects for the blacks as an incentive to lure them out of the south in order to fill the labor shortages in the rust belt.

Before WW1 there were just smaller pockets of freed slaves who had settled north a few generations earlier. Detroit only had around 4000 black people in 1916. By 1930 it had hit 120,000.

why wouldn't you leave the land that had enslaved you for generations. honestly, i had never really seen it, but of those places i have been to the fucking awfulness of them is still burned into my memory. st. helena, ar, pearl, ms. i think demopolis is in there. fucking pearl, ms should be glassed.

Driving through the slave belt reveals some of the most depressingly shitty/sketchy bumfuck towns ever. God help you if you have to stop at the only gas station in the fucking county in one of these places past 4pm. Shit is fucking scary.

Because niggers are literally less intelligent and are incapable of leaving the area. Why the fuck do you think they're all trapped in ghettos too? The only thing stopping them from committing a massive exodus is they're too fucking stupid to know how to live anywhere else.

i remember seeing a car with the flamethowers installed and thought "what a bizarre and terrifying thing to have to invent to live." now i am pumped that shit got so terrible in SA that the need was there.

Many of the most vocal abolitionists prior to the Civil War were white women from prominent families. It's a foregone conclusion that the wives of the men leading the movement were the drivers. The Northeastern women of that time were the original "Refugees Welcome" sign holders. Then, just as now, once the refugees arrived, a shitload of cultural, legal & criminal problems ensued.

NIGGERS

Most cities are probably like this honestly

A bunch of hayseeds surrounding pockets of civilization.

I can only attest to the south, but I can honestly not think of any city (no matter the population, from 100-400k) that has white people in it that is not self segregated as shit. And people try to blame the whites for not wanting to live in gangland shitholes?

WE WUZ COTTON PICKERS AN SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Need to do what South Africa did and create some little countries and make the blacks citizens of them.

Dindustans, perhaps?

>Children growing up where the parents lived
This is historically how whites have lived as well. Not everybody moves away for work when they turn 18.

>implying America is made of cotton
kek

And somehow Whites have created the most successful culture in History, and blacks are still living in mud huts and starving

Just quotes from Fighting Joe Wheeler. He was an interesting fellow. Maj. Gen. w/ CSA ... He commanded Teddy Roosevelt and the Rough Riders in the
Spanish–American War.

Do you have a point there?

>Whites have created the most successful culture in History, and blacks are still living in mud huts and starving.

And what does that have to do with whites also living where their parents have lived?