Why are colleges so left winged and retarted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
youtube.com/watch?v=7hLNoPxeETU
hooktube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=92KFhrIrgyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Millennials are weak faggots who were subverted by musicians for what to believe and then their beliefs were amplified when they got to college.

Which friggin musician taught them this crap?

Universities were the primary vector by which Marxist Jews spread their hate and divisive ideas. It only spread from universities to the media to the governments to the...and so on. So, it shouldn't be surprising that the nucleus of Jewish subversion should be the most toxic of any other institution.

Gucci Mane

The guy with the ice cream tattoo? Where does he say such things?

Basically all of the people in this picture were probably really into some non-pop genre in high school. I know because I was really into metal in high school, but there weren't a lot of other metalheads in my high school so I hung out with the emo/scene kids because they were the most accepting ones. They all basically remained hardcore faggots after high school. The styles changed a little, but it's more or less the same. That being said, the other metalheads I was friends with all turned into far-right ethnonationalists as well. One guy I'm still in touch with is in some of the webm's that get posted here from clashes between TWP and Antifa.

....Sooo like which songs spread messages like this? Can you post one?

I never heard so much Marxist/anti-white rhetoric before I went to college.

Am I the only one who feels that people like sjws just emerged around 2014-15? I've never seen or met people like them before then.

>retarted
This has to be bait, right?

lol no I just realized that I misspelled that after I made the post.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

>first in family to go to college
>did really well in high school
>straight A's all four years
>family expects so much
>go in trying to make them proud
>come out of college a raging homoqueergenderfluidwakawakashiggydiggy with some worthless degree and brightly dyed hair
It's sad imagining that someone who actually experienced something like this would actually exist.

They're Jew propaganda factories

They were delegated to Xanga in 2005-2006 when is when I really first started to notice them. Their numbers are growing because Gen Y a shit.

Occupy Wall Street made a lot more of them

the sciences and mathematics are not, but they are very insular and students don't have time to bitch. The liberal arts have exploded in popularity and they have plenty of time to bitch. not that hard to figure out.

>Retarted
kill yourself rural retard

What the hell was occupy wall street even about?

OP you are so retarted

I can tell you exactly what happened to Occupy Wall Street based on firsthand experience. It started out fine and it was primarily Tea Party types taking part in it.
Then I started hearing from a lot of my lefty friends that they had gotten letters in the mail offering them money to come take part in Occupy Wall Street.
It was right then that Occupy Wall Street turned into a raging shitshow with hippies in drum circles shitting in public. The way it turned out was no accident and it wasn't a turn that happened organically. It was a calculated and subverted attack on a legitimate movement to completely defame it and make people on the right never again feel the need to stand up to the very same Wall Street that has pushed corporations to export jobs overseas ruin the quality of life for middle class America.

The soviets infiltrated academia in the 60s, and installed the first crop of them. Since then it's just been a self perpetuating dynasty.

>retarted
Hmm.............................................................................................................................................................

It's unironically where the (((Frankfurt School))) fled to when they knew Hitler was going to just their shit. They spread out across 5 colleges iirc Berkeley, Columbia, Cornell, Stanford and Yale. I believe they started in Columbia though.
True story feel free to look it up. Or did you think a bunch of normal people just turned into (((retards))) for no reason?

Because they're a bunch of dumbass rich kids who have it too fucking good and get to do the kind of shit before they can legally drink that the average man can only dream of. College girls are nothing more than brainless morons who fuck chad until their vaginas are used up burlap sacks

The communists, feminists, radical leftists use universities to brainwash students. Sad!

Big example is feminist, women studies to brainwash people into hating men (misandry), and ANTIFA on campus that brainwashes students and block free speech.

and have the nerve to say that we're priveliged because we're white.

it tends to be where thinking people congregate

You go into education when you are shit at business.

Because social media raised them in a political echo chamber and they've never heard a dissenting opinion in there entire life

Because teachers are losers, so their politics of course are centered around losers (leftism)

Do you guys think that the reason why some people become teachers is because they can't do anything else? Those who can't do, teach?

Clever and original thought, my dude.

John Lennon

In what way am I being clever? Curious if it's true most of the time.

When the Frankfurt School opened up shop at Columbia after they fled the Nazis, they enacted Gramsci's long march through the institutions. Herbert Marcuse was a Frankfurt School alum who's the father of the New Left movement that ramped up degeneracy in the 60s

This. The Beatles are such a blatant forced meme on our generation all because they knew the goyim would naturally branch off to John Lennon and his turbo kikery.
I was being sarcastic. I mean certainly it does exist, but you primarily run into ineptitude in administrative branches of education moreso than you do in the actual classroom.

Am I the only one who is disgusted by how vulgar and gross the gay pride events are?

City folk are the most cucked people that exist. Not surprised that you guys turn out that way though, its basically one big echo chamber.

Gen X is are the cucks preaching to students and indoctrinating them with this shit. It just makes them look old and lame.

Colleges were a target for KGB subversion in the 60's. Their program has long since ended but the damage has been done already.

Nope, definitely not.

It's sexualised faggotry.

Then you've got these retards that take their kids to these parades.

I'm gonna raise my kids the same why I was raised, a typical homophobic, racist, white loving, Eastern European.

Humanity is pushing its tendency for neoteny forward. A few hundred years ago your average 13 year old was more mature than most 20 year olds today. We're prolonging the adolescent phase through the mid 20's. Colleges are becoming what gradeschool has always been, a social babysitter where dangerous hormone ridden children attempt to learn how to behave in a civilized fashion.

nigger where do yoy think you are?

There is no such thing as a post scarcity society. Unless you're talking about a non-human society. People will always invent hierarchy. Also technically speaking there's a strong chance given all the most advanced technology we can conceive of today that an infinitely productive society would collapse under the weight of its own carrying capacity.

I saw an youtube video of a child watching a stripper at pride. And there are a ton of naked people there too.

youtube.com/watch?v=7hLNoPxeETU

"I want my kids to experience all different types of events and cultural activities"

These are the parents that need to be sterilised.

Communist kikes infiltrated our government, education system, and media long ago.

hooktube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

SJWs have been around a long time before that. Just look at the comedy movie PCU from 1994. Even 23 years ago the SJWs were so out of control on college campuses that they made an entire mainstream movie about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=92KFhrIrgyY

John Lennon is the fucking devil. He's singlehandedly responsible for the decline of western civilization from 1964 onward. Fuck The Beatles, and fuck everything that looks like The Beatles.

Frankfurt infestation after During and after World War 2.

Young people are liberal because liberalism offers idealism, this idealism is supported by boomer parents and rationalized by Marxists who infiltrated academia.

>retarted

can't even make this up people

moral relativism.