Ok Sup Forums i need you to redpill me on climate change

Ok Sup Forums i need you to redpill me on climate change
My knowledge of climate change comes from what i learned in high school, where my science teachers assured me that there is no doubt that it is a real man made threat. For awhile i just took this as a fact, but as I grew older i noticed that most conservatives seem to deny climate change. I agree with conservatives on almost all topics and i find it interesting to see that most of them deny climate change, leading me to believe it may be a hoax. Could you guys explain/give me some links to give me a better understanding of the matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eL-HyviLy6c
youtu.be/huKY5DzrcLI
imgur.com/a/q7JR3
youtube.com/watch?v=olJv2syNw9A&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Earth's climate has been changing forever, and humans are literally the most adaptive species to ever walk the face of this planet.

If (((scientists))) wanted a legit discussion about climate change, it would be about how we are going to engineer this phenomena to our advantage.

Climate change is real and don't fall for the bs people say that it's not man-made or some other shit because I remember a time when the Republican party supported until a black man became president

Climate change is real and humans are majorly responsible for it. This is the red pill.

I won't red pill you but I'll black pill you.
There's fuck all we can do about it. The government certainly isn't going to fix it. I'm all for protecting the environment I live in. I don't want to go back to the smog filled 70s. But playing global carbon police is fruitless.
The earth has ways of dealing with this kind of thing, and it might fuck some people up. We might flood, freeze or fry but us in the first world will be just fine.

Ok, but why do so many conservatives deny climate change

Our real understanding of climate change is based on a lot of hypothesis that rarely get vetted in long term studies. Climate has changed for eons but we are trying to forecast millennia based on decades of data.

OP remember spontaneous generation was a scientific fact the hundred years ago.

Because they're firmly in the pockets of big oil. As is the entire american nation really.
When we go post fossil fuels we better have fusion figured out because our entire economy and global standing in the world is built on oil.

If they go green they declare independence from us and our currency. If they do that what the fuck do we do to make money? We export nothing but high education.
Our only alternative is defense spending. We're going to have to extort the world for protection money from big bad russia and China.

The average American conservative is anti-science. The American leftist is, too, but conservatives are way worse.

Slide thread.

FBI arrests have started, DNC is about to get nuked by the law.

Seriously.

Be a skeptical of mainstream science.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontaneous_generation

Be worried about deforestation, urban sprawl, toxic chemicals.

Fuck off with this stupid anti carbon bs. Carbon energy is solar energy.

Tyson is a liberal, Obama loving cuck.

No, modern "climate science" starts with a predetermined "result" and then works out an "experiment" to achieve said result. Being against faux science is not anti-science.

fdf

Can we make sure that last thread reaches SC?

>climate change

Climate change is a hoax in that there's no point in doing anything to stop it.

Reversing climate change would be so expensive, it would destroy any countries that tried to do it; and the only countries that would benefit would be the ones that didn't try.

Humans are not nearly at the level where we reasonably affect this.

That was a hypothesis and really has nothing to do with the legitimacy of climate science.

Unless you can go into detail about what you're talking about your entire post is basically nonsense.

James corbett shares some great perspectives on the subject.

youtu.be/eL-HyviLy6c

youtu.be/huKY5DzrcLI

Anyways, in my opinion, the whole idea of being able to accurately measure the temperature of the Earth seems kind of bogus. The ocean is probably the deciding factor when it comes to the temp of the earth, and i doubt we can really measure the temp of the entire ocean considering we havent even explored all of it.

If by some chance the Earth is actually warming or Cooling, it's more than likely not the fault of humans, even if it were, everyone would be at fault. Even the people who schedule huge International meetings with (((Scientists))) and (((politicians))) from around the world. These are the same people flying in on Jets that guzzel gallons of gas and live in prestigious mansions. It would seem like the final solution (((they))) want is for everyone to return to the Stone Age and further restrict our liberties in the name of mother Goddess earth.

imgur.com/a/q7JR3
Better render

don't bother listening to people who think you can rapidly increase the concentration of crucial atmospheric constituents like CO2, CH4 or N2O.

Earth has already conducted this experiment in the deep past and we can observe it in the geologic record, which tells us very clearly, not only that a significant increase in CO2 concentrations will lead to a significant increase in temperatures (and all the effects on climate that follow from that) but also that phases of rapid, strong climate change coincide with phases of major extinction and faunal turnover.

Human civilization never had to face something like that.

It's man made, but you're still being lied to about the cause of climate change. It has more to do with firing rockets into the atmosphere than it does driving cars to work.

>If (((scientists))) wanted a legit discussion about climate change, it would be about how we are going to engineer this phenomena to our advantage.
This is exactly what they have been doing for decades, likely to great detriment.

>Yes I would also like to get red pilled on Global climate warming change.
>How many tax dollars does Al Gore need to 1v1 no scopes?
>Alot? More than a lot????
Post charts and shit pol.

Do you really think we, as humans, have the power to destroy God's beautiful earth? Don't think you can look beyond a mere few feet without leveling your eyes upon another illusion. Everything as it seems is not what it seems. All you know of climate change, you heard from man. How long will you trust man to lead your fears before you realize that that is the most irrational thing you can do.

Niel is a shill.
He shills for poisonous seeds.
Such a shilling discredits any 'good' intent (((they))) try to show

>who think you can rapidly increase the concentration of crucial atmospheric constituents like CO2, CH4 or N2O
and have nothing happen*

It hasn't happened... yet.

Revelation 16
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

Climate change is very real and a portion of it is down to us. This isn't really up for debate, however, there is a lot of debate as to how significant our contribution is and how much of is it simply natural climate change. It appears that the apparent global warming trend at least a little bit of both, but there's a lot of contention there in some circles.

There's also some debate as to the effects of climate change. There are a lot of sources that say the effects are going to be catastrophic with no upsides, then there are sources that say the effects will be problematic in some cases but also beneficial in other cases.

In the end it's something that's pretty hard to discuss because there's so much information and misinformation floating around. There are many people who will claim to be experts on it who know less than even the most casual layman.

It's kind of hard to say anything. Though definitley try to recycle and reduce your carbon footprint if you can, it's can't really hurt that much. Don't obsess about it though, it's not worth it in my opinion.