IT'S ALMOST TIME

You know it's true. There has been a large buildup for a long time, and now all pieces begin to fall into place. War is coming.

>China prepping borders with NK for war
>Japan's doomsday preppers go innawoods
>Russia chose to side with NK and Iran
>US carrier groups all have arrived
>Everyone waiting for Kim to do his next test.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=7TSM2xrM_84

Tomorrow never comes until it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignaffairs.house.gov/press-release/house-votes-sanction-iran-russia-north-korea/
time.com/4873980/north-korea-nuclear-missile-program/
bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-07-25/bomb-shelter-sales-are-booming-after-north-korea-s-icbm-launch
foxnews.com/world/2017/07/25/china-reportedly-preps-for-crisis-along-border-with-north-korea.html
cnbc.com/2017/07/25/north-korea-threatens-merciless-blow-to-us-as-data-shows-moscow-aiding-regime.html
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/japan-south-korea-want-more-military-firepower-thanks-china-21643
rt.com/news/397523-north-korea-merciless-strike-us/#.WXg4pw4axmQ.twitter
thesun.co.uk/news/4085006/hawaii-preparing-residents-north-korea-nuclear-strike/
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/25/north-korea-missile-test-us-pentagon
time
archive.is/JtZDo
youtube.com/watch?v=x-oCHWsNZwI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>House Votes to Sanction Iran, Russia, and North Korea
foreignaffairs.house.gov/press-release/house-votes-sanction-iran-russia-north-korea/

>North Korea Could Have an Intercontinental Nuclear Missile as Early as Next Year
time.com/4873980/north-korea-nuclear-missile-program/

>Japan’s Doomsday Preppers Are Buying $19,000 Bomb Shelters
bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-07-25/bomb-shelter-sales-are-booming-after-north-korea-s-icbm-launch

>China reportedly preps for crisis along border with North Korea
foxnews.com/world/2017/07/25/china-reportedly-preps-for-crisis-along-border-with-north-korea.html

>North Korea threatens 'merciless blow' to US as data shows Moscow aiding regime
cnbc.com/2017/07/25/north-korea-threatens-merciless-blow-to-us-as-data-shows-moscow-aiding-regime.html

>Japan and South Korea Want More Military Firepower
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/japan-south-korea-want-more-military-firepower-thanks-china-21643

>N. Korea vows ‘merciless blow with nuclear hammer’ if US attempts to topple Kim
rt.com/news/397523-north-korea-merciless-strike-us/#.WXg4pw4axmQ.twitter

>BRACED FOR ARMAGEDDON Hawaii is preparing residents for North Korean nuclear strike… as US military chief says any attack would ‘kill more people than anything experienced in our lifetime’
thesun.co.uk/news/4085006/hawaii-preparing-residents-north-korea-nuclear-strike/

>North Korea: US detects signs of new missile test, official says
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/25/north-korea-missile-test-us-pentagon

It will probably be happening as soon as tomorrow.
The establishment needs to stop its crashdown with a big distraction.

I know the host of 18th Century Cooking just grabbed his whole family and ----> Innawoods without even telling his production assistants what was going on.

Kind of creepy

And here's the archive

>time com/4873980/north-korea-nuclear-missile-program
archive.is/JtZDo

bot confirmed! based bot nontheless.

If WHAnon is right and the big political happening tomorrow is legit ... Yes, they will most probably rather have a war than permit Trump to fuck them up the ass.

yawn

nump

Post yfw war is confirmed

The war WILL happen this year.

you gon' get popped in your LARPin' li'l rumpudumpuss, piss-cum-nigger

I don't get what Kimmie is doing though.
He is waiting for everyone to be best prepared to totally fuck him over.

You could say he can't do anything because that will provoke intervention.
On the other hand invervention WILL come no matter what he does.

So why is he not attacking BEFORE everyone is prepared?

Didnt Russia just threaten to nuke NK a couple weeks ago? suuuure dude take your LARP elsewhere.

He can avoid war. All he needs to do is to make his country a democracy and open up a central bank.

Just because russia has gotten kore sanction doesn't mean they back nk.
Need more info if so.

>Russia side with Kim in the event of global war Fritz please have some schnapps and go back to sleep, it's still early for you.

faggot, you are half of your own thread

Glorious DPRK Songun policy has already been preparing for this moment for decades by:

>creating elite squadrons of stealth commandos that can deploy chemical/biological weapons in major cities
>making a fleet of submarines that, while easy to detect, one *may* slip past and unleash a nuke in an unexpected place, like the Gulf of Mexico (Florida)
>creating an extensive underground network of artillery cannons that we still don't have the complete layout for (nukes here too?)
>making the DMZ the most militarized region on Earth, ready any day for the moment of invasion

Don't underestimate a small rogue animal with its back against the wall... it WILL bite you.

this is true but will never ever happen

>1 post by this ID sucks balls
>more posts by this ID sucks balls
please decide.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

NEITHER THE USA NOR KIM WANTS A WAR

may I please have a source on that image?

>>Russia chose to side with NK and Iran
Well that's certainly one good way to lose Khabarovsk, Primorsky, and Amur to China, and giving the Chinks a northern coastline again.

How many times do you have to see a pattern before you see it for what it is and accept it?

Satania
Gabriel Dropout

Well, (((them))) in the US want a war, since wars are profitable

lel experts predict 10 million dead south koreans if america attempts surgical strike. inb4 trump uses tactical nukes on best koreas artillery to try and mitigate casualties. inb4 kim gets the nuclear war he has been begging for for the last 8 years. inb4 nobody gives a shit if the north and south destory eachother. inb4 japan gets hit by a nuclear missile from kim and it invades north korea and kills erry living person in north korea for giggles.

On the contrary, DPRK has been releasing videos of Washington being reduced to nuclear ashes, and we killed their famirys so they hate us very much.

They want us to die. They are just biding their time, enhancing their nuclear stockpile, but ready at any time to reduce America to a sea of flaming ash.

You will notice how NO OTHER COUNTRY ON EARTH releases such propaganda videos in this day and age, of reducing another rival country to ASH AND CINDERS, this is because dprk is a WAR TIME NATION and they are READY TO STRIKE US AT ANY TIME!!!

AMERICAN IMPERIALISTS BE WARNED!!!

>Russian exports to North Korea essentially doubled in the first five months of 2017, according to new data.
>Some experts suggest Moscow will continue to use North Korea as a lever point to extract concessions from Washington on Syria, Ukraine and other issues.

This may be true of the nations. But I'm sure somebody could profit from the war. Plus once best korea gets a "democracy" all those natural resources can be mined

Thoes bear fucking faggots.
Yuri, and his gang must pay.

Thank you

You want to rip the band-aid off and get it over with or prolong the suffering. It's time to face facts. This isn't Iran, this is this stupid fuck actively chimping out.

the south should airdrop smartphones with unlimited data into NK.

They are a very literate people the regime would fall aprt in weeks solar chargers included of course

arent these the same lame stream mainstream media that say MUH RUSSIA with trump and constantly want to push war with russia? Nah ah I dont think so my sour kraut friend.

Sauce

kek too bad they cant put a nuclear warhead on on any of their 6 merica reaching missiles. too bad they cant reduce america with 6 missiles. we could park a single ballistic missile sub off their coast and obliterate every single major city in best korea.

You know what propaganda is? You know how a dictatorship works?

Fat Kim and his generals are living like gods, these men aren't stupid. They know they could make kill a few hundred thousand maybe even million enemy soldiers and civilians but then they would die too within weeks or months.

They won't risk their great life. Barking dogs never bite.

This is a big show to demonstrate how "evil and strong" they are and you should better let them do their own thing otherwise "they will attack you".

I'll see you faggots in Hague

Always the same shit, when will the mentally challenged despotes MOVE IT ?

I didn't hope for Trump to become potus so he could be the shallow and pathetic cuck of the lobbies.

MOVE IT YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE LEADERS, YOUR BUNKERS ARE ALREADY FINISHED AREN'T THEY ? SO MOOOOVEEEEE IITTTTT

Fugg they are a very literate nation. Didn't think they would be, but just checked it on wiki and the cia site. North Korea truly is Best Korea.

he was born in 1984 yah know?

witness me

You don't need that article to confirm Russia indirectly likes what NK is doing.
Russia profits from NK threatening the US.
Same goes for China. That is why both always talk about "peaceful solutions".

What they want is to make the US look like cowards OR have them involved in a war everybody will hate them for.
Or even better: Have Kimmie complete his nukes and fuck over the west coast.

Awwhahahahaha
Holy fuck I'm hard with the thought of killing indos and chinks

You know whats gonna happen? Fucking nothing is gonna happen. "Happening my ass" fucking attention-seeking cocksucking faggot op

Your women go through many surgeries to be pretty for you Gook user, do them proud

You need to be able to read the propaganda, of course they're litterate
meme smartphone airdrop anyone ?

Come on now burger. Don't you want to get conscripted and free the world?

why wouldn't everyone be literate? I'm a dumb amerifat and I learned hangeul in a day

Quick rundown on political Armageddon please...

You bastards have been saying the same thing for 5 years

But who will pay for it all? Samsung?

Of course, but faggots like OP always get my hopes up for nothing

Kim wasn't contemplating suicide five years ago, he is now to prove a point that he can't.

I just didn't expect them to have such a high literacy rate given how shit the country is in general.

If anything does happen retard newfags are just gonna say
>muh based trump xDDDD fuck kim for going against the jewish american hegemony.

im in a carrier battle group off the coast of north korea. we are preparing to strike kju as i type this. tears are streaming down my cheeks.

Cool bro, way to break OPSEC. Enjoy the brig.

You goys better play along. We took over SK media and now we will take over NK as well.

You can literally learn how to read and write Hangul in a single day. I did.

아이 앰 뱃맨.

I hope the nuke the us, shit is going to be so cash

Guess what, you were also preparing for nuclear war with the Sowjets from 47-89 and what happened? Oh right, fucking nothing

Yessssssss. Do it faggots.
Freedom!!!!

why not

Think about it they need the rare erth minerals and they get a new supply of labourcheaper than china it's a big win for NK and SK

Tomorrow
We
All
Die

Then rewind and repeat.

Nobody will nuke Bulgaria

Fortunately, there's people fighting for the rights of the poor people of the earth, like for instance Kim Jong Un. While greedy people like Billy Bob Gaton just make hollow jesters that really don’t amount to anything besides making it better for their greedy ass friends (Warren Barffbag or social media tycoon Mark Suckassburg and their self.
All these aliens profess to being philanthropic like suckassburg saying he will give 99 percent of shitbook to charity just to utilize a tax loophole for his hair'$ you can bet that his benevolent jester will not benefit the masses and that goes for warren he’s not only going to give 99 percent but a full 100 when he and his wife die. Same asshole alien result.
These aliens hold all the key positions in the world, the North Korean's are the last holdouts. However, through propaganda and indoctrination they have been able to brainwash the masses into a sort of a reverse psychological state where people are told what is morally right, and that they should have ethics while the rich aliens do the exact opposite
Hell they even changed the bible and filled it with ambiguous sayings to keep people confused and divided. They even made a position for one of them they call the pope that has access to trillions of dollars. Meanwhile, people Rome the streets with nothing to eat and nowhere to live.

No sweet release, sorry. We're just going to have to man up and effect our own change.

Fair point. Makes sense.

Stop showin off lel. Plus I don't need to learn rice runes since nearly everyone speaks my language.

Agreed. War with nuclear nations will probably never happen.

What's the alternative?
Letting Kim get his nukes and hold the east coast hostage?

west. of course. not east.

Nothing is happening. These movements are pretexts for more lucrative contracts. It is normal, you're just paying attention to it more.

After we glass NK, we'll make it a colony along with SK. Fine with me.

Even if they stop him before he can get a working icbm he still has a lot of artillery poised to wipe out Seoul. So I don't really think a war would happen because of that. But hey, I could be wrong.

Yes Kim could fuck SK and Japan pretty bad.
But again: What's the alternative?

USA and SK would have a plan for that by now though

quads cancels happening

Oh so close

>fail by 1

ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=x-oCHWsNZwI
nothing will happen mark my words and check my numbers

post yfw its not gonna happen

Possibly, but we wouldn't know. If they can shoot down missiles can they shoot down shells from most likely very old artillery guns? If so can they stop them all?

Isolation with a dollop of extra sanctions? Lel it may work this time goys!

You're not going to shoot artillery shells out of the sky.

lets just wait till NK has got the nukes. What could possibly happen?

Nothing at all!

I don't think we should worry about commiefornia getting enriched by uranium.

Oh well Seoul best pepper its anus then.

>russia, north korea, and iran becoming buddies

Every day we come closer to more truth from the Book of Revelations becoming reality.