So this is the 4D chess y'all be talking about?

> Fires Comey thinking there won't be any blowback.
> Say its because of how he handled the Clinton Investigation (LOL)
> Goes on interview with Lester Holt and say he fired him because of the Russia investigation
> Comey Leaks memos
> Congress pressured to appoint a special prosecutor because of those aforementioned things.
> Sessions recuse himself because of undisclosed contacts with Russians which contradicts his hearing.
> Blames Sessions for recusing himself and not protecting the president from the investigation
> Says sessions should tell him if he was gonna recuse (Sessions can see into the future apparently)
> Blames Sessions and lashes out at him and implies he should resign thinking he will look like some tough guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/williamlegate?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtube.com/watch?v=HoMHZ5x_6iA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Y'ALL

He will be impeached, don't worry. even Trump supporters are regreting voting this PIG into the office.

Better than the rusty incubator that the illegals tried to vote in

Checked

>> Fires Comey thinking there won't be any blowback.

One big giveaway that someone is suffering cognitive dissonance is that they think they can read other peoples' minds.

At least Hillary wouldn't have been this stupid.

Nice Scott Adams impersonation there buddy but Trump said it himself that he thought everyone would be happy and praising him for firing Comey.

He didn't expect the blowback.

The fundamental rule of 11th dimensional chess is to act completely retarded as to keep your enemies on their does

"They though I was retarded. Jokes on them, I was only pretending to be retarded the whole time"

>believing what trump says

It's like you didn't even read your own OP

Wow at first was a drumpf supporter but after reading this post I hate drumpf! Fuck drumpf and lick Ivanka's asshole.

Yup he'll be impeached aaaaaannnnnnnyyyyyyy day now just wait :^)

More shill threads. Don't forget to sage

BRAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Okay I'll give you that. But if we can't trust what he says and we can't speculate what he thinks,then the only thing that you can't analyze is his actions.

So far his actions are asinine and self-harming. Where is the 4D chess here?

can analyze*

He wanted mueller leading the investigation. You do realize mueller reports to no one and can investigate both sides of the isle, right?

Willy 'nips' Legate you're the lamest cuck breathing bro
twitter.com/williamlegate?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Then if that is the case, then why is he worrying about the investigation and lashing out at Sessions.

There is no logic here

le increasingly anxious gentlemen berates Donald Trump for what seems like the umpteenth occasion

I'll call your dad bro

> Can't make a decent argument.
> Chides with a meme instead

Post your picture then. Loser

Well look. As you know, there are many ways to explain things that happened in the past. Anybody can make up a story.

If it isn't clear what is going on, isn't it ok to say that we don't really know what is going on? You're asking for explanations for things that we can't possibly know the answer to.
It's obvious that trump (and everyone around him) is playing politics. We can't judge how well people are playing until we see the results... .which haven't come yet.

What are you 12? Fuck off

>;)
Your turn. Post them nips or gtfo

That's bullcarap. Trump could have easily avoided the appointment of a special prosecutor which may possibly cause problems for him down the line.

You can't expect me to believe that getting a special prosecutor appointed is part of a bigger strategy. That is nonsensical

When is this Russian conspiracy nonsense gonna END!?

>HOL UP
>*SMACKS LIPS*
>BAKA

>Trump could have easily avoided the appointment of a special prosecutor which may possibly cause problems for him down the line.

You could say it's a risk; and evaluating the risk of appointing one vs the political cost of not doing it is a judgment call.

What's happening doesn't make sense to you. Either this means that you're missing some critical information, or that trump is crazy. We already know that you're missing information (and have lots of evidence that trump isn't crazy).... So the likely resolution to your confusion involves information that isn't privy to either of us.

It's gonna end when Mueller finishes his investigation.
Even if he doesn't find anything about Russian collusion, anything shady in Trump's finances and business dealings will be uncovered.
If there is anything illegal there, he will pass it to the senate and recommend impeachment.

Republicans won't do it of course, so its just a matter of when the Democrats take over which seems to be inevitable at this point.

It will end with no evidence of Russian involvement in the elections and will make the democrats look like idiots!

Again with the Scott Adams impression.

I didn't say what is happening doesn't make sense to me.
I said it doesn't make sense in the context that Trump is doing this as part of a bigger strategy.

There is just the possibility that Trump is an egotistical moron that does whatever he feels like. In that context it makes complete sense.

>inb4 he won the presidency so that makes him smart.

Running for an election, and governing is two different things.

your hands are weird

It doesn't matter if they don't find any Russian Collusion.

As long as they find something illegal, Democrats will pivot accordingly and pursue impeachment based on that.

"Haha you though I was doing something illegal, but instead you found out I did something else illegal"

is not gonna be a good defense.

He knows how to win elections, that's for sure.

>Reply to this message or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Name one thing he would have done illegal.

>I said it doesn't make sense in the context that Trump is doing this as part of a bigger strategy.

My point is that you can only evaluate this if you have all the information that trump has.
You don't.... so it just becomes a contest of who can invent the most compelling information to piece together a narrative.

Someone's obsessed. Sorry dude, I'm not into neckbeard virgins with zero social skills.

Do you ever sleep?

William Legate?

Trump is a billionaire who has dealing with countries such as Saudi Arabia, Russia, Philippines, and so on.

They will find something shady and most likely illegal.

You can't have business dealings with Russian oligarchs without doing something shady.

So unless Trump is the most by-the-book businessman, there is definitely cause for concern

yur L337 AF senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=HoMHZ5x_6iA

your so awk in that interview tho

Please don't leave...

it's him. Trust me

Trump's just doing normal business, William.
Just because Trump is dealing with countries like Saudi Arabia, Russia, and the Philippines, that doesn't mean he's doing something shady or illegal.

I read this thread, people like you remind me of old Sup Forums. it pleases me greatly

anyway based on how he replied, I think this is either a well coordinated attack (and you are him are one and the same) OR you doxxed his faggot ass and it really is him posting in here.

he looks like a total fag, and Ponder app sounds like the gayest thing ever. pretty much the Juicero of Social media

lmao his life

Btw, who dafuq is William Legate?

checked
I'm not him kek he's just that obvious

You can already form the syntax alone that the person who typed it up is still in college. or at least doesn't have a real job and never has

>the most by-the-book businessman
who says shit like that?

go to sleeeeep senpai

>So this is the 4D chess y'all be talking about?
I think you don't understand that Trump was a compromise, we don't want to be replaced and Trump was the only one to call out the Mexicans.

He won't do anything, but the anger remains.

You don't think we'll ever even look at the democratic party again.

You guys are corporatist cock suckers. You sell out working white people that made America great in the first place.

No matter how much of a failure Trump is, Democrats are worse, much worse.

I'll vote for Trump again. Because I hate Democraps more than Republicucks

Tell me what you were doing at 18 then?

Besides jerking off and browsing Sup Forums. In fact, you still do that today. So fuck off.

He posts here all the time with the Donkey fagflag about muuuh drumpf is getting impeached.

It should not be forgotten that (((Rosenstein))) was the guy that advised him to fire Comey. I looked it up and it was Trump who appointed him to deputy AG not Sessions. Rosenstein is the one that launched the fake witch hunt investigation and hired Mueller who is a close friend of Comey to head the investigation. If Trump isn't some kind of elaborate turncoat he is getting jewed really hard and is too stupid to realize it. If Sessions gets canned it will be Rosenstein who becomes AG as congress will block a new appointment and is looking into ways to block an acting Ag too.

he really is insufferable hahaha

go to sleeeep

I was busy Poundering the asses of men I met using my dating app, called Pounder.

what about you?

Increasingly nerve-wracked citizen continues to argue that Trump is inadequate on a chinese origami board, hoping that it will make some kind of a difference in his lonely, pitiful life

Cool nipples, bro

So everyone props up Sessions as another Trump victim and then when Sessions goes all out with the indictments they're forced to stick by their words or destroy their legitimacy like giant fucktards

>doueven4dchessbro

Is William Legate some celebrity douchebag like Justin Bieber?

Well I’ve told these fucks that if they don’t at least give me private viewings of what I have told them to put all over the internet and to get me some money that amounts to something that they would experience bad things well these fucks have not been paying attention there are things happening that they are not putting in the news here and abroad take them one by one and they don’t amount to much however if you were to put them all together they paint a very bleak picture indeed. The longer you wait to capitulate the worse it is going to get for the rich the aliens have assured me that you will give me what I have asked for the longer you wait the more people are going to have to be included Trump the Rothschild’s Bannon or someone had better do something good for me or you people are really going to start getting fucked can you comprehend that I know that your analyzers are more than competent to tell you that I am telling you the truth
Well here is the big picture the macro if you will I personally don’t care if you grant my or the aliens request or not ever you people can go ahead and do whatever you want just don’t say that I did not try to help. Let’s see what happens

I normally have to go out of my way to find people like these, this is a blessing. I hope he sticks around

Read your post again amd ask how a billionare with decades of xp in business and in public on tv who managed to shitpost his way to POTUS would manage to make all those bad decisions in the way you describe them and not realise how that would look to a retard such as you.

If you manage to realise your version of reality is retardo go back and look at the events your describing and come up with a more accurate world view.

Or post more dumpf btfo threads whatever

I voted for Obama twice, but now the only thing I want to see is the nigger hanged.

Why do you think people who were left are turning away from you and embracing the redpill?

We didn't want to hate the kikes niggers spics and chinks, but we don't want to be replaced and you want to replace us with that.

You lost us and should fuck off, the only thing you are doing is reminding us why we are right to hate kikes niggers spics and chinks and their white liberal allies.

ayyy lmao

Four Dee Chess faggot.

>At least Hillary wouldn't have been this stupid.
You have no idea nigger

so your defence is that there is a secret piece of information that makes Trump not look like a complete retard, that excuses his banana republic style presidency? Weak sauce bro

it could have been bad if she won, but she definitely wouldn't have been just straight up dumb

> being this Australian and dumb and yet thinking you're an American political scholar and saynig things like you actually know something

skip to 0:55

>Hillary
>not stupid

Trump
>billionaire
>outplayed the republican establishment
>outplayed the democrates
>outplayed the media
>became the president on his first try

Hillary
>didn't visit key swing states
>called a meme racist
>didn't become the president after two tries

Wow, I wonder who's the dumb one here?

If I was in error please correct me.

the best part is I bet he's compulsively refreshing the thread but wont comment as he's been ousted

I'm not taking about you limos I sided with the truly smart aliens that you don't even know exist

in retrospect I get the feeling Hillary might have had more things done at this point, even with a Republican dominated House and Senate. Trump has had to deal with Republican in-fighting as well as all of his personal scandals.

I feel bad. I think He's an autist... the way he licks his lips and swallows, stammers, voice quivers through that whole video... is hard to watch

Will admit you just fired up your l337 proxy and are eurofagging

Don't even bother getting into deeper arguments with these guys. They're either trolls or legitimately retarded, same as the shills who claimed to think that Clinton never did anything wrong and the Foundation was totally kosher.

Do yourself a favor and make sure that you are no where near knives on the thursday

fuck off normy

cry more liberal nigger lovers.

damn normies

it's cases like his I feel no guilt for laughing

He's just some failed techfag that trolls trump on twitter. Called us out once and got BTFO and disowned by his own father