Is Israel just another country defending its citizens against terrorists?

All the terrorists seem to be Muslim and all neighboring states who hate Israel seem to be Muslim. Israel doesn't look to be expanding its territory at all, but trying to keep its citizens safe.

I am inclined to be in the corner of Israel on this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrUXPn7HCjM
raptureready.com/2017/04/23/the-prophecy-of-ten-jubilees/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Abrahamism > Islamism

Yeah just ignore the 5 times Israel had tried to invade lebanon

all anyone wants is Jerusalem

What is Jerusalem worth?

About 3 dollars and 50 cents.

why are they so angry about metal detectors? muslims attack muslims the most

How does it make you feels that's Jews want a race war more than christcucks ? Hitler gassed the wrong people's

The cost of a 3rd temple.

jews believe to be the chosen people that they as chosen people from their promised piece of desert should be herder of sheep over the other races. they can all kill each other for all that i care.

Please Thor, Odin and all the other gods let the Jews and Muslims engae in a war that will leave millions dead.

Just imagine for one second what a shitshow that would be:
>Israel against all the sandnigger countries.
Israel is backed by the US but they would probably just support them with material .
And just imagine they would use nukes oh god that would be fantastic

It is clearly stated in Abrahamism that a Jew having sex with a 3 year old is normal and killing Goyims is like killing a wild animal.
Jews want nothing but money.

Israel arms Islamic terrorists and aids ISIS and lobbies the west to import more muslim immigrants whole taking none of it's own with one hand and claims to fight terrorism with the other

>israel
>a legitimate country
don't care, more dead on either side is a good thing.

What would happen if someone were to accidentally knock down the Al-Aqsa Mosque? Say it's fine one day and the next morning it's a pile of rubble.
What would happen.

I think it was Mark Twain that said, after going to Israel, that if Jesus never comes back to earth he'll understand considering the shithole he had to live on last time

>Israel doesn't look to be expanding its territory at all

Fuck You, stupid isis goy, and yes I only care about the $$$, fuck you.

No one cares you inbred mudslime.

JULY 27TH 7272017 THE END BEGINS FOR YOU FILTHY KIKES

>JULY 27TH 7272017 THE END BEGINS FOR YOU FILTHY KIKES
bring it on goy

>what is 1947-1982

I just want the middle east to be nuked into an apocalyptic wasteland. What good has ever come from there?

In nature, there's not such thing as God.

I would totally join in this race war. I don't really care for the jews, but killing muds makes it worth.

Can't wait to see Israel fall. I side with the Muslims on this one, it's not even the Jews land.

Poland stands with Israel and Jews. We owe this to them for every Jewish overlord that our drunk peasants sold to Germans during occupation.

Don't worry (((isis))) will step up to help out Israel

>what is this Zionism of which you speak?

Maybe they should have went to Madagascar instead of raping, murdering, using chemical weapons on Palestine for 70 years?

Its kind of like moving your people to the holiest land in China and crying that the Chinese are being mean to you when you've killed their people in the most horrific ways possible for 70 years.

Please when Its Done make sure to fan the sirocco southwise,

>What is Jerusalem worth?
Nothing.... everything!

I am the winner now.

Every Muslim would shit themselves because they believe its a sign of the Apocalypse when that happens.

>flag

All those poor Jews. How do they handle all the attacks with ISIS tight on its border...

>What good has ever come from there?
Oh I don't know, maybe the first civilisations, math, geography and the religion that has been going on in Western Civilisation for 1700 years.

what you see is the effect of a brutal satanic society, the people on top don't care about the people on the bottom, you have to look at israel and the jews like sith.

if a sith lord let a few apprentices die would any other sith really care? The answer is obviously no and likewise the jews in power don't mind sacrificing the common jew.

You cunts do anything in the last 100 generations?

depends on the circumstances.
say a bunch of isis took over the mosque
flies the black from the dome
fires mortars and rpgs indiscriminately
>Israel are like we did have metal detectors there for a reason.
>Israel flattens the mosque
what metal detectors now?

>roach
Yeah you're scared aren't you faggot

Well with the foundation of Islam, Middle East gone shit after that.

Hey can you nuke mecca please

Im with the muslims on this matter. The Jews need to stop baiting for war.

I'm Armenian but yeah, I'm scared very much.

Topkek (((Holy War))) has been called out as part of the plan for some time now. Hold on to your seats buckos things are about to get ugly soon.

>he still doesn't know about the Sunni-Israeli Alliance

Why do you think the Saudis never speak out about Israel? Why do you think ISIS apologized to Israel the single time it accidentally attacked Israeli troops?

>the first civilizations
that's like saying black people are good because they were supposedly the first people on Earth
>math
Greeks invented this
>geography
how do you invent geography?
>religion
all religions are cancer, nothing to be proud of

>I'm a slightly different roach
Yeah okay faggot

>american education

Seriously? Turkanon posting Armenian pagan temple Garni to illustrate the advances of middle east? Is there any piece of culture you haven't stole or tried to steal from the people who have built civilizations before you lot came and destroyed it?

As predicted in 1967 on vinyl by Myron Fagan

youtube.com/watch?v=KrUXPn7HCjM

He predicted it all and explains exactly why it is happening.
Do yourself a favour and take the final pill.
He recorded for your benefit.

>taking credit for the Greeks and Romans
>first anything
You even got the date wrong on Christianity. Stupid roach.

Կներես։ Մթկովս անցավ որ կարողա հայ լինի։ Պոլիսի՞ հայես։

>srael doesn't look to be expanding its territory at all, but trying to keep its citizens safe.
>I am inclined to be in the corner of Israel on this one.
sarcasm troll?

>protecting its
>ITS

www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

We're coming for you, you conniving kike knave...

The digital Age of Truth is setting the goyim free and condemning Hadad's nihilist acolytes to a fiery perdition....

This time, the "six million souls" will be immolated FOR REAL...

What did you steal a white farmers computer nigger?

good listen so far, thanks.

Great argument. I though jews were smart.

Insulting an american. USA is the only reason Israel still exists

Would be interesting since Twain died 38 years before Israel was ever created.

ZF set theory
disk on key
drip irrigation
discovery of quasicrystals
irrational human economics theory
the desert eagle
Rummikub
Krav maga
tons of start ups

Don't forget your greatest invention: The Hall of Costs.

Big board, mate, big board.

I'm Armenian mate.
Armenia was the first Christian nation in 301, so I counted as Western. I know it isn't.
And Greeks lived in Anatolia for hundreds of years.

Damn I love Americans.

there are a few different subsets of jews and they compete with other powerful groups and each other.

there are euro and american commie child sacrificer globalists, israeli zionists and i believe there are also eastern european and russian jews but i know little of them.

>that's like saying black people are good because they were supposedly the first people on Earth
Difference is, European civilization adopted many things from Mesopotamian civilizations.
Hell, even the "Runes" that NatSocs praise is coming from Anatolia.
>Greeks invented this
Greeks were also considered Eastern people at that time.
>how do you invent geography?
It was first studied by Egyptians.
>all religions are cancer, nothing to be proud of
Can't say much to that.

Արդեն հասկացա։ Պոլիսի՞ հայես։ Ո՞նց է հիմիկվա Թուրքիայում հայերի վիճակը։

See you in September.

raptureready.com/2017/04/23/the-prophecy-of-ten-jubilees/

People that don't understand how religion is one of the main differences between western culture and other cultures baffles me. If we want to preserve our culture we have to preserve Christianity.
Do you think the west would have fallen like it have today if people were more religious?
Do you not see that Islam wins due to them having this religion? Atheism is a cultural suicide we have been tricked into

lmao based jews pepe trump XD
fucking kys

is this a real post or another jew denying the armenian genocide?
well he could be a jew

I see all the Palestinians attacks are against israeli soldiers how attack and oppress Palestinians and what israelis do to arabs is terrorism

Of all the nations on the planet, Israel seems to be the only one that has a real continuation of the previous days events. When Israel is in the news, shit is actually going down, real things are occurring and you can expect to hear a follow up on the news within the next 24-48 hours.

>and what israelis do to arabs is terrorism
Bullshit. Arab Israelis and Palestinians are free to move to other Arab countries. It is just a few million people. The Muslim world adds 50 million people to its countries every year through fertiltiy alone. Palestinians are a rounding error.

or just maybe Jews are an ethnic group with millions of members of different backgrounds and you can't just put them into 3 neat piles

>just a few million
show your flag so I know you aren't going to use your 6 gorrilian