Shameless self promotion

youtube.com/watch?v=02zk6wMpPnw&t=4s

So i made a racist parody song and barely anyone watched it because i have only 20 subs and haven't released any other videos in years. So i thought if this is ever going to give anyone keks i will have shill for myself of pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5lShsePsD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

keep it to 8

>subscribed to Murdoch Murdoch, Metokur, American Nationalist (like that's fucking relevant), The golden one, brother Nathaniel and david duke
>liked videos of kekistan, trump, styx and lilwayne
>calls himself andy semite and makes parodies in black jive music

you are a fucking meme, work out who you are because this is embarrassing

kys collectivist scum.

It's ok to interact with people you disagree with.

>collectivist scum.
he's bought into everything Sup Forums is.

Lol faggot, i was a white nationalist many years before pol was started

>everything Sup Forums is

morons shilling for the collapse of their own society

>I liked metallica before the black album

bretty gud

i didn't, because i was 6 when the black album came out. Plus i like the black album, it is better than kill em all

Do Sup Forums versions of classic Australian songs.

You as an Australian, with an Australian accent, can't imitate nigger rap from the USA. Don't even try.

I don't listen to australian folk songs. I could put on more of a US accent when rapping i guess, part of being australian is that u don't notice when u sound like one

>white "nationalist"
>identifies with an external culture
you're a sad cunt

There is a reason there is a white in white nationalist. The more whites in a country the more i care about it so australia is not on the top of my list of concerns. You sound like a civic nationalist calling other white nations foreign. Obviously though what u really are is a kike subversive

>Obviously
Obviously you're a fuckwit that can differentiate culture from ethnicity as well as he can differentiate reality from memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=O5lShsePsD0

Listen how it's really done

I think most white people can relate to those in other white countries, this might seem hypocritical for nationalists in particular but..

We are attacked as a whole by the globalists, we had to form bonds with whites across the seas in order to form any allies.

I consider much of the white people as a collective now, much because of how this was forced on us.

Well obviously i listen to Mr Bond and morrakiu a lot, it is what inspired me

It was in the beginning of each American dissident voices broadcasts, ppl of european descent wherever they may live. Do you think kikes care about which country another kike lives in? No, the shill attacking me is obviously jewish, white nationalism is pan europeanism. The nationalism is really just a euphemism for racism

>shill
i'm not pushing or getting paid.
>nationalism is really just a euphemism
you're a retard but I guess what you are trying to articulate is that you are for an open border policy for those of relatively similar ethnicity (white's a blanket term that means fuck all) not dissimilar to the WAP - which in turn let a fuckton of lebos and wogs in.
>it'll be different this time
sure it will mate

They are more iconic than Eminem songs mate. I don't listen to them everyday either but EVERYONE knows shit like 'land down under'.

>not dissimilar to the WAP - which in turn let a fuckton of lebos and wogs in

Anyone that resides in Europe is white and can be assimilated into our culture (obviously not foreigners residing in Europe)

Everyone else can fuck off.

No hate for the Mediterranean Europeans here.

Reported :DD

You know it will end. Why not end it while potential competitors are weak.

Downloaded and archived