Civic nationalism doesn't wo-

Civic nationalism doesn't wo-

That literally doesn't change the fact that they aren't ethnically one of your people.

Or that if you import, I don't know, 1/3rd of the population of a country to the south of you that they will in general refuse to assimilate.

>Civic nationalism works.. here's an example -- OP
>DURRRR it's still not ethno-nationalism HURRR -- A fag

Is this supposed to be an argument? So one singular person says they assimilated. Does that mean 100% will?

Who the fuck wants to be an Abo?

she want white cock
WEW

No it's not supposed to be an argument.

You literally just made the point that civic nationalism isn't ethonationalism in your first post.

You could have chosen not to be a retard and instead went with what you just said now, but here we are.

It's just redditors who are still trapped within egalitarian frames that claim that.
Nothing more pathetic than seeing reddit play the moral outrage card to find any reason to oppose high value immigration

>tfw no qt aus azn gf to have supreme gentlemen sons with

knock her up and you'll still get an elliot rodger tier son. think again!

>That literally doesn't change the fact that they aren't ethnically one of your people

What the fuck is an ethnic Australian? And abo?

Use your brain next time and don't waste my time.
Ha ha, nobody

Yes.

The white people from Britain that made the country, obviously.

You only get Elliot Rodgers-tier hapas from fresh off the boat mentally ill Asian women.

If you have a white-washed, integrated azn gf the chance of having an Elliott are slim.

>I found a single example where it worked
Wow. And I can show you millions where it didn't.

They come up with all these reasons why they deserve their place among whites, "I did this all this for you, look how well behaved I am". That's the logic of a stalker, which is what these people are.

Imagine being so obsessed with another race that you see living among your own kind as some sort of punishment. Imagine hating your own culture so much you would rather do an impression of someone else's. That's who these people are, they're white supremacists and they know it. That must be a bitter pill to swallow.

But in this case they are British.

Civic nationalism doesn't work.

That's an awful lot of projection.
Who hurt you boo?

If you don't want your culturally assimilated Chinese cuties we will take them.
They love the big Anglo cock.

Civic nationalism works for most ethnicities, it falls down around those that have the lowest IQs.

It's about our race you stupid chinks.

14 words

That's cultural nationalism. Civic nationalism is multiculti. Cultural > civic. The difference is important.

>"""ethnically"""
>""""people""""
Implying Australia is an ethno-state and not a mutated child of a penal colony.

Problem with dumb ethno-nationalists is their absolute obliviousness and flat-earth beliefs considering ethnicity and race.
Facts:
- No new world country was a coherent ethno state.
- Old world didn't have ethno-states either prior to the very very recent (250 years tops) invention of nationalism.
Prior to that, all Europeans had were either feudal city-states or multi-ethnic empires such as the Russian, Spanish and British empires.
If they could read, Stormfags would be devastated to realize that there never was ethnic white nationalism, and that their white nationalist dreams are based on pure fiction contrived by very, very recent political philisophers.

But thankfully, they can't read or find out facts on their own, and their inner defence mechanism dictates they just shout "shill" on anyone who tries to actually redpill them on their own historical and logical fallacies.

>whites responsible for domestication
>best at domesticating even sub-races of humans
>burger is surprised that whites take good care of their livestock and the livestock know this

How does it feel when you read about how well American slaves were treated compared to their lives in Africa?

Other than the rude and soulless mainland chinks , I'm OK with Asians in Australia. Mainland chinks need to gtfo. Most of them seem to close to their government and I wouldn't trust them with my life.

Nice bait

Protip: Always administer the chink test:

"So, what do you think about Tibet?"

"So, if you had to choose absolute loyalty, which government would you pick? (Yours), or China?"

"So, heres a dog. Do you pat it, or eat it?"

no it doesnt work. you cant engineer a civilization that is multicultural and at the same time nationalist. different racial communities will form their own culture. look whats happening to the english language in the US. the blacks are africanizing it just like they did with dutch which is now called south african in africa. it is a corruption of the original language.

very good OP how long did it take for you to realise civic nationalism doesn't work?

ALL FAGS LEAVE THIS THREAD AND GET IN HERE

ALL FAGS GO AWAY FROM HERE AND GO THERE

I REPEAT FUCK OFF

Only people that are Australian are people of Aboriginal and British decent. If you don't fall under these two categories you will never, ever be Australian.

Good on her.

Half the asians in my city don't bother learning English and I live in a red state

In blue states they literally have birth tourism from China where Chinese women take a plane trip to the USS, give birth and then go back to China so they can claim citizenship stays for their kid

Civic nationalists are full of dogshit

Why do faggots think because they have stepped foot on our soil that makes them ethnically one of us?
Asian need to learn what genes are.
You risk running around sounding like a dumb bitch

Who dat tranny?

>Dude feudalism used to exist therefore race doesn't exist

Is it possible for communists to be more retarded?

There were plenty of ethnostates and conceptions of ethnostates dating back to the Sumerians and the foundation of civilization.

>canadian anglos
>having any meaningful ethnicity after being repeatedly raped by a billion invaders and mating with the french

>melbourne
>integrated
yeah nah cunt

Isn't this an example of cultural nationalism? Or am I wrong?

>Anglo or Abo

Shit choice desu

I feel inclined to give her my cock

Anchorage?

Aint no foreigner called me cracka

-rk.
Kill yourself.

>Civic nationalism doesn't wo-

i fucking hate this reddit tier shit mem-

>australia
>anglo

You got one for autism? Might wanna take it yourself.

Civic nationalism works when migrants only are lik 5%

Of course they want to assimilate because traditional/classic White culture is superior and above everything else, because it was created by the White race. But still this chink does not have the superior Nordic look and from her personality and character she will never truly fit in, even if she tried to fake it and acting White.

>meanwhile at OP's jewelry store

So if we would not be an ethno state either way then we do not need diversity or no borders I assume. Just deport everyone who does not have White physical features, we would still be diverse and multiethnic. Sounds fine to me.

If Asians living in Australia moved back to Asia, do you think they'd call them the Australian community there?

>t. bai long chong

Melbourne, meanwhile entire suburbs are fucking opium dens thanks to Asian migration. Thanks for the diversity cunts

It works just fine when you are selective about who you let in and in what quantities.

We assimilated beaners, slavs, micks, just about everything. The problem comes when there are more of them than you and there is little to no incentive to assimilate.

NOBODY KNOWS WHY OP IS SUCH A FAGGOT ABANDON THREAD GET IN HERE NOW → →
→ →
→ →
→ →
6 ANONS HAVE HAD THEIR DICKS SUCKED OFF OF THEIR BODIES AND YOU NIGGERS ARE NEXT LETS GO
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
BUMP THIS SHIT SPAM T_D SPAM TWITTER I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND MAKE A MESS OF YOUR POTS AND PANS AND LET YOUR DOGS OUT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
→ →
→ →
→ →
I WANT YOU TO START GETTING EXCITED I WILL FUCK YOU UP WITH COMMON OFFICE SUPPLIES I WILL CHOKE YOU WITH A STAPLER FUCK YOU FUCK YOU LETS GO FUCK YOU

good post

>worked
>some retarded chink's testimony
Not anglo-saxon or celtic? Then fuck off

More asian women should migrate to white countries

I agree. I was born and raised in Australia to parents from France (who both have Australian citizenship) and despite the fact that anglo influence is very strong in me, I just cannot claim to be as Australian as one of these British-Australians.
I really do love Australia, I think it's one of the greatest countries on Earth and I feel blessed, however I cannot allow myself to feel entitled.

Fuck off kike race mixer.

> look everyone I have one BASED magapede

Fuck off r/thedonald

Nothing wrong with mixing with east asians.

Civic nationalism kind of works with Asians. The problem is niggers, kikes, arabs and spics.
Asians have never really been a problem, and it doesn't seem like they can breed faster than whites in white countries. They tend to segregate and work hard.

they are one of yours now haha!

Britain and Spain multiethnic empires? Sure many races were under their jurisdiction but they weren't within the continuous land from their capitals. Britain wasn't as Indian as it is today, and Spain didn't have as many Africans as today.

This is patently untrue.

I was born here. I'm 100% European.

Australia is just a British colony. If you aren't a Briton or Irish you will never really be a part of Australian culture, as it is built in the likeness of our home.

You will always be Chinese-Australian or Greek-Australian.

Not that I particularly care. The colonies, to some degree, can always be considered civic national models. But if you seek to undermine or alter that, you need to gtfo. This is why no one really cares about the Chinese, despite their huge numbers, but the Africans and Arabs are a big fucking problem, despite relatively tiny numbers.

Wow it's almost like sensible immigration laws bring about the intended outcome of integration.

they aren't australian, australian is a nationality, not a citizenship status
kick em out like the rest

Spics are ok mostly. The work hard and second generation ones can't speak English and integrate. The problem is that there are too many coming at once. Nigger and Muslims are the worse

kek

POL, why do women always shit on their heritage?

My family moved to a different country when I was 4 years old. 14 years later, on my 18th, I moved back to my fatherland and became an ultranationalist, while my sister stayed and integrated basically forgetting flemish altogether.

Why?

the Irish think they're the only whites in Australia and have always been so fucking obnoxious about it. This is a monarchist board, paddy.

no, we shouldn't take any and let them fix their own country, rather than take rescources from ours
we are stuck with the jiggers because we didn't kick them out when we had the chance, so we have to carry them
muslims are no

White women here are pretty good.

Second gen Asians and the like are really bad though. They know they aren't really Australian and they feel distanced from their heritage (since their parents wanted out of that heritage) so they adopt these globalist identities. It's probably why Islam is so popular with them. A firm identity that isn't nationally or ethnically based.

>immigration
>sensible

an asian girl is a functional member of society wtf i love millions of fighting age muslim men now

>belgium
can't blame her for getting out of that non-country, desu

>nigger comes to germany

>HURR IM HANS

no

they are african forever.

Anglo-Celtic.

Emphasis on CELTIC, you slave driving pig.

>Celtic Australians

>Total population

>Up to 17,000,000

In Sydney chinks turned whole suburbs in to smack dens.

Now they have turned them into meth dens.

Vietcong and Flips are honorary chinks.

Wtf! I love Eliot Rogers tier sons now!

>irish commit more crimes
>get sent to prison island
>takes pride in ancestors being more nigger than abos

>allowing whites and asians in
>not sensible
ok keep breeding with your niggers then, maybe soon you'll be able to breed with your father since it's legal to marry him in the US now?

ehtnonationalism isnt gonna work, even pauline hanson doesnt support ethnonationalism and shes their best bet.

dont feed storm fags and kick the fucking bankers out. australians are fucking your country up. (((white))) kikes and anglo libs.

evil is not race specific, even hitler knew that.

our problem right now is spics, kick them all out
and yes, people should stay in their countries
any (white only) refugees taken should be sent back later as well

>Be rapists, murderers, """""""""terrorists""""""" and bread thieves

>Show up and build one of the best nations on Earth in under two generations, despite being on glorified parole and only having booze as a currency

Abos had 65000 years and their best could only hollow out or bend a stick.

Getting reeeal sick of your shit white people. Getting all high and mighty over dirt just cuz yall came out ya mas pusy on it

yeh im sure the bikies or italian mob had nothing to do with it.

get a grip, the same people been running the underground since the 60's m8

the gooks are just /allowed/ to have a go.

I wasn't expecting an actual good answer... well fuck

>emphasis on Celtic
Says who

Only people with secessionist views these days are boomers and the rest of your sorry race.

I'm happy to take South Africans.

They can port to Australia almost seamlessly if they learn to stop being so dour.

>emphasis on Celtic
Says who
Kys mick

Australian asian here AMA

That's because gullible white leftists allow and encourage them to spout this bullshit.

Niggers deep down know very well that they are not Hans but they are playing with us, they know they can get away with it.