Other nations, are you even trying?

Other nations, are you even trying?

>tfw they got repelled by a guy with a torch here

at least win next time

>A FUCKING LEAF talking shit

Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.

At least get your own culture and accent before stealing it completely from a country that provides your sovereignty.

Try it bitch.

african colonialism is over m8

When did you invade us? I know the french did with the great Caesar Napoleon, but when did the english?

At least we didn't get half of our territory stolen by some burgers.

Then why are you here?

>UK declared war on us
>Never had the balls to come to baltic sea to duke it out
pussies

Kek

looking for white wimyn

Why is Belize white on the map? Pretty sure they used to be part of the British Empire

Bongs never invaded us. You threw away a few of your defect cannonballs at a fort sometime in the 17th century but that's it.

BASED SWEDENS

>*tried to invade

>He thinks military bases at the approval of the host nations is the same as invasion

sorry, 19th century. Battle of Bomarsund.

Bongs have invaded you when you was part of greater Russia.

Just makes the fact that they've lost it all now all the more pathetic.

>Half
Did you get your education in America by any chance?

(((approval)))

shelling a fort isn't an invasion dumbfuck.

When did you invade Poland?

>approval
enslaved states

When did they invade Switzerland?

at least they were trying

>foreign military in your country
t-totally normal

trying to invade =/= invade

paraguay was never invaded but the eternal anglo engineered the paraguayan war which killed 90% of their male population

When exactly did UK invade Poland?

Lmao what a retarded thread.

>Comparing the boundary in the Adams–Onís Treaty to the Guadalupe Hidalgo boundary, Mexico conceded about 55% of its pre-war, pre-Texas territorial claims[5] and now has an area of 1,972,550 km2 (761,606 sq mi).
Go away.

keep on dreaming paky

>invades 95% of the world
>allows itself to be conquered by Muslims with zero resistance

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

When did Brittain invade fucking Poland?

>Forgetting about Africa, asia and Australasia
Yawn

Holy shit you're stupid, he's talking to MEXICO

>Mexico
>literally the product of Spaniards raping midget brown people savages
>literally speaks the language of those who cucked them out of their land

Pedro pls just go jump the fence

Stop

Zos Germans are the bad guy's m8's ...

>invaded

Does that count colonisation using diplomacy too?

Holy fuck you're stupid

yet they fail to protect their country from hordes of niggers.

Shhhhh it's alright dad, you're just confused is all. Lemme put the telly on for you.

we're giving it our best, i think

Jokes on you I was only pretending

>:'(

>being a nationalist

Well you did have a bit of a head start, but we are catching up.

Mexico, i love your cheap beer, but next time segregate the natives rather than fuck em. Castizos > Mestizos

>brits
>invaded poland
fucking when?

Tried*

Did you get your education in America by any chance?

>dumps it's criminals into barren wasteland
>abo starts screaming about an invasion and not having enough petrol to sniff

same here

>acts like imperialism is a good thing
so what? invading a bunch of shitskins is useless, and it makes things worse for you because later, the shitskins tyink it's their right to come to their country
we should be pulling out, shutting down border and kicking out non whites

keep a large defense as a lower check for if anyone tries something

isolationism is the true redpill

idk to me america seems to be britain on steroids, i feel like we've been everywhere

>invaded
>didnt take any land from half of them
Britain has 'invaded', for example, Eastern Europe only throughout the world wars, and even then took NO land. the whole point of an invasion is to take land, not to take their money and leave them alone..

>France

Yes and now one of the is legally invading your country and your women

Britain was invaded by fucking France. Let it sink for a minute

How fucking stupid can a britbong ever get

no taking their money and leaving them alone is called tributaries and protecterates, it is a point of invasion

still shouldn't get involved in other peoples politics, and even worse, let shitskins and (((them))) get involved in ours

kek

>didn't invade Sweden, land of Sven in his cuckshed
>got beat down by some drunken, proto-lolbert farmers that chimped out over tea tax

It's alright Grandpa, you used to be da best!

I don't know, they only lost because of how difficult it is to supply yourselves while putting down a rebellion across an ocean

Our military is the only one that can even do that in modern times, and even then it's hit and miss

>norway invaded by britain
If this is your definition of invasion then any irrelevant meme country that also took part in WWII has invaded half the world

And we then Invaded France whats your point?

back then france was cool though

You may only continue to post in this thread if your country has never been conquered before

Scotland reporting

Australia was never invaded, it was colonised, fucking Terra Nullius and all that shit mate.

Colonisation is just an Invasion with population change afterwards

NOBODY KNOWS WHY OP IS SUCH A FAGGOT ABANDON THREAD GET IN HERE NOW → →
→ →
→ →
→ →
6 ANONS HAVE HAD THEIR DICKS SUCKED OFF OF THEIR BODIES AND YOU NIGGERS ARE NEXT LETS GO
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
BUMP THIS SHIT SPAM T_D SPAM TWITTER I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND MAKE A MESS OF YOUR POTS AND PANS AND LET YOUR DOGS OUT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
→ →
→ →
→ →
I WANT YOU TO START GETTING EXCITED I WILL FUCK YOU UP WITH COMMON OFFICE SUPPLIES I WILL CHOKE YOU WITH A STAPLER FUCK YOU FUCK YOU LETS GO FUCK YOU

We're doing it right now senpai

don't be a fool, Paraguay performed a shitty diplomacy in regards to the Plata for years and then decided to invade Brazil because why not. The Brits couldn't even talk the brazilian government to do anything because they had broken relations earlier and almost went to war due to the Christie Question, let alone convince them on invading paraguay.

They didnt invade us, but technically we were in conflict during napoleonic wars, polish and british troops even fought against each other in some battles.

You're embarrassing

Jesus Christ, we weren't even talking about you and you still managed to butt in and embarrass yourself.