/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - EVEN IF IT'S NOT UNITED, WE'LL STILL BE UNSTOPPABLE EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Rally in Youngstown OH 7/25/17
youtu.be/ZvFs8elSOOY (RSBN)
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania Salute to American Heroes 7/25/17
youtube.com/watch?v=cPvrewHeOGQ
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania departing for OH rally 7/25/17
youtu.be/znHUrsxzOMo
>Pres Trump/PM Hariri (Leb) press conf 7/25/17
youtu.be/Z6M3hfUyUSk
>Pres Trump meeting w/Hariri 7/25/17
youtu.be/tp0mGL23MYM
youtu.be/H3x5qlfuND4
>State Dept Press Brief 7/25/17
youtu.be/4oF063Fmfco
>Pres Trump arrives at Scout Jamboree 7/24/17
youtu.be/cNJMbGfkfnM
>Pres Trump speech to the Hitl--Boy Scouts of America 7/24/17
youtu.be/16Ge_HEeIuI
>Pres Trump/HHS Sec Price/VP Pence statement on Healthcare 7/24/17
youtu.be/5Mh7dN_h0Ok
>Jared (((Kushner))) statement 7/24/17
youtu.be/Ea-dAV0n9S4
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pyTLiISc1AA
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
archive.is/HBNJh
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_members_of_the_United_States_Congress
newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate
youtube.com/watch?v=7H_wgGAk27M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RIP Sean.
Awoo.

Why is she so perfect

would you fuck this baby?

Missed the rally last night. Did he pack the house? Did I miss much?

youtube.com/watch?v=pyTLiISc1AA

Jeff sessions needs to go that fucking traitor #MAGA l

I sure am sleepy.

I love Kellyanne.

*I* didn't, but numerous Republican voters did.

How can the Beta men scourge be ended?

I don't love Kellyanne, I think she's disingenuous, but I think she's on the receiving end of a lot of sexist abuse.

if get this will be what all of your kids will look like

Republicans have all the milfs.

LOL fucking shill get rekt

I can't pull myself away from all these happenings.

BLUMPF WON'T LAST ANOTHRR MONTH

Put AIDS in acai, these fags don't shut up about eating organic crap and acai bowls.

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/

Let's all go to sleep.

hmm this is interesting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_members_of_the_United_States_Congress

It's almost as if it's some kind of non story

How long until he suddenly becomes depressed and shoots himself in the back of the head 4 times?

California is already that far gone?

I (((agree)))
(((Nothing))) to see here

Let's all take a nap and forget this ever happened.

SOPA DE MACACO

Dont know if posted already but interesting if true.

hello

Yep, saw an article in the newspaper several years ago that whites were the minority in CA.

It's not true.

yep it's gone

we need to spin off northern cali and found another territory we can turn into a state that would be highly conservative

Dudes, has the senate already BTFO'd Obongocare repeal?

is he right?

is this Sup Forumsvirgin humor?

Process is still ongoing, but they've voted against it once already yeah.

This forced meme though

No it's clickbait and I'm pretty sure Keith Olbermann raped somebody

Got your blanket and warm milk, /ptg/? It's time for bed.

Holy shit, a hacker!

What specifically do you love about her?

Dumpf is fucking done this time

>americans

Man, reading these sure make me tired. Let's all turn in, okay?

I love Momiji.

t. buttmad favela monkey

Left can't meme

if mueller still has nothing by october then the majority of the american public will favor trump firing him

have patience, lads

OH MY GOD A KELLYANN AWOO

Wow, another snoozeburger.

DENIS :BBB

Turn off the lights, /ptg/. It's sleep time.

But by that much as well? What is the source for the numbers?

>still has nothing

You understand that he's not just going to reveal stuff publicly as soon as he finds it, right? That would compromise the investigation.

D A S V I D A N Y A
U
M
B
F

newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

>spusiba

Should be in swimming trunks and flipflops.

>Keith Olbermann
>right

you realize that is fucking irrelevant because the american public will be sick of it by then, and therefore trump can fire him, and the senators will never impeach him for it because the american public is sick of it by then, right? fucking faggot?

ZzzzzzZzzzZZZZzzzzzzzZZzzzz....

Left doesn't have a sense of humor.

>buttmad

/ptg/ has gone powerfully downhill of late. Thank god there are other high quality places I can get my political news

It just doesn't make sense
Eating micos is prohibited in Brazil
Niggas took one single post from a dirty mulatto in the middle of Amazonas and some brazilian faggots pushed it
It's the level of international memeing Sup Forums has plummeted to

Everything. She is perfection in my eyes.

Are you our friendly roosya awoo maker?

lol more like winning

you are reacting this way because you know I am right because it's common sense

What do they think of Venezuela in Brazil.

I ask because in my understanding, all of South America are neighbours with each other

[snore]

Scott fucking Adams ladies and gentlemen.

>still haven't gotten my hogwarts letter

THANKS DRUMPF

Honestly, what are you implying here

>implying anything damaging won't get leaked immediately
You forgot who's on the team: Mueller, Clinton Foundation lawyers, Preet Bharara's old pal.

No, that's someone else

Anyone who has any sense can feel that this whole thing is about to flip in Trump's favor, as it always has in the past.

Leftists are full denial mode shouting "MADURO DID NOTHING WRONG"
Overall the populace thinks Venezuela is a ruined dictatorship and it's become frequent to denounce opposition candidates as "trying to turn Brazil into Venezuela: the sequel"

Drumpfl is finished

F

I'm to smart for my own family who have a social obligation to be polite to me to think I'm not a douche

youtube.com/watch?v=7H_wgGAk27M

Interesting to see the book saying KAC was "cut off", not sure I buy it, seems her polling was pivotal for his last minute blue wall rally's.

I wish he'd come back..

Yup.

he has been correct nearly 100% of the time. yet he gets no mainstream credit on the level like a hack fraud nate silver gets.

At this point, I would almost be comfortable saying that as long as Scott Adams is on the trump train, so am I. (I realize he says he has no dog in the race, but he clearly is enjoying being right about trump when everyone else is constantly wrong)

Yes.

He's here all the time, he was here last thread.

Is it just me or does it seem like every time Trump is about to be finished we get a new break in the Clinton Foundation case?

I came back. Hello hello

There's a group that seems to tickle my balls more than liberal scum, which is necons. Fake conservatives, if you will. They suck Israel's nuts, use Muslims as a scapegoat, even if Muslims are shit, believe in (((civic nationalism))) and use common terms/buzzwords when scapegoating and shilling. Here's a list of these words to help identify the shills. They sound like the same boomer shills in a Yahoo comment section.

>Libtard
>Libturd
>Hamasshole
>Lamestream media
>Obongo
>BASED (Reddit garbage)
>Islamofascist
>Killary
>Obummer
>Hitlery

So, what other words do they use?

>There are people in this thread who think it's red versus blue, Republicans versus Democrats.

>There are people who use the Clintons as a scapegoat for everything and think that Trump is the good guy and isn't corrupt as well.

Inb4 shill. I didn't even vote.

Too busy pontificating about how 2020 is in he bag. Reality hasn't quite settled in.

Roosya bro
How's life in the mother land?

eeeeeee

>having to invent a case in order to distract from Donald's being investigated
The Clinton Foundation is not being investigated.
Donald Trump is.

wtf I love nonwhites now.

I'm certainly not implying the Awans have dirt on high ranking Democrats, possibly implicating them in their crimes or anything. I'm just sleepy.

It's not like the Awans had access to top level surveillance networks and tools which they used to spy on and extort their own stepmother, no sir. And they certainly wouldn't transfer all the House records and data offsite and possibly leak them, causing a national security shitstorm that may have gotten people killed (like that botched Yemen raid where the enemies knew of the attack hours before it happened).

I'm just so sleepy.

The no dog thing is pure persuasion. He clearly not only loves Trump as a man but wants most of his agenda passed. Trump is to Adams as Willy Wonka is to Charlie.

Heather is better

>(((civic nationalism))) and use common terms/buzzwords when scapegoating and shilling.
I hope the irony is not lost on you. Who can forget the endless discussion on the subject of civic nationalism for decades.