How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Hard as a fucking rock

> fishnets

Go kill yourself, you dirty degenerate.

You sick fucks

I didn't say anything.

Fully erect

You better not think any pedo thoughts. God knows you sicko.

It doesn't but SHADMAN might.

Well...

Nothing. I'm not attracted to kids and you're a pussy if an 8-year-old dressing up as a comic book character offends you.

Like it's typical Hollywood behavior really.
Read Mark Ebner and Andrew Breitbart's book "Hollywood Interrupted" and you'll see what I mean by that.
Celebrities don't have kids for the sake of having kids like normal people,
they get told when or whether they should have kids, by their agents.
Kids are subsequently used as PR tool, and here in the case of this Schreiber dude I never heard of, it's pretty much the same situation.

Also google "celebrity children deaths", once kids grow up and realise what their "parents" did to them (celebrities have an army of nannies so they don't have to deal with children outside of press engagements), they commit suicide.

Bear in mind these kids are different from "child celebrities", those are usually Hollywood outsiders, and used as producers' sex toys.

Why would it offend me. Gonna be honest. I want to fuck Lieve's son in their asshole and cum till I fill them up with my cum. Then plug them with buttplugs so they don't leak and send them back to their dad with a video tape of the entire event.

Like it's your first day on Sup Forums.

Why does Sup Forums even exist?

And then come to Sup Forums and complain about western degeneracy?

Least the guy is honest.
Btw I own the copy rights to that, so thatll be $49.99

why do they look so feminine? what did the father put in their food?

They dont though. The angle, long-ish hair and smooth skin due to their youth reminds you of femininity

Daddy cummies

Was probably fed soymilk.

This again. Stop stimulating pedophiles.

The kid is free to chose who to dress like. If he was 18 I'd be more worried.

yes, as a joke. I'm still fapping so I don't care
Don't know. I heard that ingesting semen as part of a diet makes you more feminine though, so maybe that's what their father feeds them. Look at them. They look like they're hungry to eat right at this moment.

Like I need to adopt a son

That occurred in Brazil. Brazilians are known degenerats

horny