youtube.com/watch?v=tyaEQEmt5ls
youtube.com/watch?v=wiFxoACF70Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Gf907q76YY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>21% Irish
Whiter than you

>11% Great Britain

Show us yours then, leaf

I never did it, my family all come from 2 villages in Hungary both today have a population of maybe 150 people the don't even have paved roads yet, and everyone's been there their whole life I know I'm 100% pure Hungarian

daily reminder that if u got shit eyes, u r basically a nigger.

Can I join the club?

same. 99%

You're not white

>You're not white
>my family all come from 2 villages in Hungary

you are probably 50% jewish and 50% gypsy. maybe you should actually do a dna test before calling others non-white.

>Giving away your DNA sample

>non-nordic
>potatonigger blood

S M D H T B Q H F A M A L A M

>2 villages in Hungary

These

>Melanesia

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>0.1% east Asian

100% not white

WHITE PIGGU GO HOME

Look who is talking, AmeriMutt

That pacific islander is such bullshit.
We don't throw in random dna goyim.

It's below the margin of error. Still keeps me from that 100% European.

>pic related

How much do these tests cost?

Can I join?

SO MANY BROTHERS

hila from h3h3 has blue eyes and shes a literal israeli jew

you too

i payed 100 shekels to two companies to prove I'm 100% Euromutt

why even buy 23andme when ancestry is superior in every way
23andme can't even distinguishy between anglos and irish and yet ancestry splits the same area into 30+ regions

Supposedly that's where our nearest "shared ancestor" is from.(there or Asia)

Holy fuck there are a lot of Irish cunts even though the actual fucking country only has like 4 million people

I have blue eyes and pale skin but I'm pretty sure I have some spic in me

Yes, superior Irish seed spreads far and wide.

get outta here ya paddy

I get you had a potato famine and all the smart Celts left for america and Australia while leaving the retarded suicidal ones out

my dna test should arrive at the laboratory next week and I'm getting the results within a couple weeks

>1% native american
GTFO SHITSKIN

Interesting how they show different results, you should do genealogy to see which one is correct.
British+Irish is 40% on 23andme and 76% on Ancestry
Maybe 23andme is clumping some of the Anglo DNA as German or North European?
It's difficult to classify British DNA as it's a mix of European DNA so 23andme might have trouble with this.
Irish DNA is purer and it's common for natives like me to have 95%+
This is what the typical Anglo looks like according to Ancestry, much less unique DNA as they are very admixed with Europe.

No gypsies or Jews where they're from

I call bullshit too. My results said Central American. I looked at my Mom's results. There's no way Nords discovered the Mayan.

>ancestry splits the same area into 30+ regions
Sounds 100% legit.

>No gypsies or Jews where they're from

you dont know for sure until you do the test. it could be from many generations back.

Here are ones from Scotland alone, they also have many colonies in US for Americans

fucking look at this
By the way Ancestry is €30 off now and only €70

>tfw nigger

After seeing a recent Ancestry.com commercial where the woman said something like " I always identified as Spanish but after my DNA results came back I found out I am a mix of everything so now I am a global citizen" I question the accuracy of some of these results. I wouldn't be surprised if they were tainted to show you something like pacific islander to get you to think "Oh I'm a little mixed I should be more tolerant of these barbarian hordes flooding my culture."

Which is why if I do a DNA test I'm paying for a private test from a small company that doesn't have make me feel like they have some bullshit agenda.

The other 7% is Iberian peninsula/Italy/Greece
Am I white ( 0% African/Asian/native/Jew/any other middle eastern)

Yeah. Seems they always work in a minimum of a >1% in 23andme, and the notorious 0.1% Ashkenazi in every Ancestry DNA test.

At least you can download the raw data and run it through other services as well.

>"I always identified as Spanish but after my DNA results came back I found out I am a mix of everything so now I am a global citizen"

They always pull shit like this. Momondo was the worst offender.
youtube.com/watch?v=tyaEQEmt5ls

Also, LivingDNA had some ultra-mind-cucked Scandinavian woman giving the same sort of patter.
youtube.com/watch?v=wiFxoACF70Y
TEST YOUR JEWDAR - bonus points for anyone who can clock the obvious kike in this video.

Funny thing, recently, ftDNA updated their autosomal tool to MyOrigins 2.0.
First and foremost, it was an improvement to peoples' main regional breakdowns - for example, I have centuries of known German ancestry, and no known Scandi. MyOrigins seemingly placed all of my German ancestry on Scandinavia, and none on Germany/Western Europe. MyOrigins 2.0 somewhat adjusted it so I at least have some German readout now.

In addition to this, however, they started reporting low confidence regions for the first time - lower than 2%, which is where they previously bottomed out. Apparently they did so because a heap of their ultra-cucked white customers were disappointed that their results read 100% white, and couldn't accept the fucking truth.
So well done ftDNA for buckling under their pressure and making their tool less fucking reliable to sate those dumb libs' fantasies of being exotic.

bump

>TEST YOUR JEWDAR

Mine is malfunctioning. It goes off at too sensitive of a detection rate. My dog started sniffing around and whatever interested him was near some coins I found on the ground and I immediately thought my dog was a Jew when clearly he isn't because dogs can't be Jews. Or are dogs Jews... fuck.

>the notorious 0.1% Ashkenazi in every Ancestry DNA test.

i got 0.1% ashkenazi on 23andme as well as 0.1% north african. ive tested with geno2.0, familytreeDNA and ancestry with no jewish turning up so i dont trust 23andme.

I've had some false positives too, but never for dogs.
Even if your Jewdar is hypersensitive, there's one individual in that video who is more obviously a yid than any of the others.
If you don't have a tiered probability Jewdar yet, your Jewdar is out of date.

How do you get the results, just mail them some spit or something?

Everyone seems to get 99th percentile Neandrtheral admixture

Where are the genetic performance scores? Haven't seen em on 23andme.

Private clinic in the netherlands, my grandpa lives there and he was the one that asked me to get the tests done.

>athletigen
>costs $200 to test with them
fuck that shit.

I wasnt the one who had to fork the cash so i cant complain.

Calculating shit down to .1% is literally impossible

Stop with the mixing. The irish with the irish, the germs with the germs, the franks with the franks. Slavs are the sperior subrace by the way.

>just mail them some spit or something?

yes.

lelz
youtube.com/watch?v=Gf907q76YY4

my ukrainian relatives had similar results on 23andme except they didnt have any ashkenazi and they did have a little bit of east asian yakut.

>one of the most northern countries in europe isnt white
I bet your an italianigger or some shit halfbreed of an african

Not me :(

How the hell did that happen?

I SMOKEM THAT PEACE CRUMPET

I haven't actually taken the test but I show some Neanderthal characteristics such as a prominent brow ridge.

Italians aren't white, they are shit Mediterranean scum.

no fucking shit. did you even read my post?

>tfw i thought i was only an 1/8 potato wog

No, you're just not white. Period. I've seen plenty of Sup Forumsacks which had 100% European in their profiles. Quit being so butthurt, Mr 56%.

>the anglo and the celt shall live forever, for they have sown their seed across the globe
feels good man

ive heard someone saying something like every brit has at least one irish great grandparent. is this true or exaggerated?

>Willingly giving your DNA to obvious intel operation threads.
Sage

I know there are a few potato niggers on my mother's side of the family. Itd depressing as fuck f.a.m.

>i've always felt unexotic
>i want to find out if there's any exoticism in me

self-hating faggot

>would ride tho

Wouldn't it seem rational given that the admixture happened like 40,000 years ago that enough mixture happened so that all Europeans have precisely the same amount?
It's just guesswork based on what genes they think have neanderthal origin and which ones don't, it's just a fun novelty and not to be taken seriously. A lot of Europeans most important genes come directly from neanderthals.

probably exaggerated senpai. out of all my mates i only know of one to have any irish family

Potato Jews, the of them

the lot of them*

> Itd depressing as fuck f.a.m.

the same thing happened to me. i thought i had a tiny bit of irish blood (my surname is irish) but that i was mostly english. get my ancestry results: 31% irish, 36% europe west and only 3% great britain potatoed.

I guess the question I would ask is... would moonman spare me? Could I join his kool kids klub?

I love how you betas payed for a service telling you if you're white or not. YALL NIGGERS

>Italian
I'm considering ordering a test but I'd be destroyed if I get any Irish/Italian/Southern Euro/Non white results.

99% is close enough.

ive noticed a lot of brits posting on Sup Forums often have a bit of iberian and greek/italian which was a surprised to me.

Found an orio cookie. He need some milk.

>sub saharan
>(((ashkenazi)))

senpai no :(

tie me kangaroo down sport

Random white guy from Oklahoma. Don't believe the bs about us all mixing with the natives.

Everyone has some sub Saharan in them, but the impurity of 0.4% ash was a surprise :(

*sips goblet of fresh Aryan blood*

>the impurity of 0.4% ash was a surprise :(

dont trust them. put your raw data into gedmatch and see if any jewish turns up.

Whereas we can tell you're a nigger just looking at your skin tone

I was .1% Yakut, 96% Basque and the rest Irish, English and Scottish