Daily reminder that if you are not planning on starting a family you contributing to white genocide

Daily reminder that if you are not planning on starting a family you contributing to white genocide.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jul/25/sperm-counts-among-western-men-have-halved-in-last-40-years-study
archive.is/IDf83
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah thanks I know

Fuck that. Having kids is one of the most miserable experiences in life and a total waste of money.

Western sperm count is lowest ever. Good luck mates.

Just looking at non-western men will get her pregnant.

We are fine - other breed to much. Solution is simple and obvious but you are to pussy to say to loudly and write some nonsense about forced breeding.

You have no clue, what you are talking about.
Nothing have made me happier than getting my two kids. YOu don't stop playing videogames because you don't have the time. You stop because your life suddently has immense purpose!

yeah but im planning on the war happening before having kids.

Don't hold your breath...
Besides, going into a war with out kids to continue your lineage is just a stupid idea.

I want a dozen Sup Forums hot sticky loads sprayed on my face and in my mouth. Poz my face

I'm not white really but planning to have 3-7 kiddies.

As a white person, why should I care about white genocide?

I will be dead before the true effects are felt.

What war, mate?

Legacy?? What a dumb question.

I would be a very shitty father to be honest, I doubt I'd raise a functional person.

What legacy?

I have no need to cling to any 'legacy' to give myself some feeling of worth.

WW3 that starts in 2030

You cannot image how much you change, when you get kids. You will never, in your life, experience anything that world-view shaking.

>non-WASPs caring about white genocide
You're not white, Stanislav, why bother? Same goes for everything east of the iron curtain, the irish and 2/3s of """white""" americans.

good, I don't care you think God cares?
I'd absolutely never have a child in this hell fuck families fuck god

How?

Kek, is that Anglin?

>WW3 that starts in 2030
Take your schizo pills, bogan. WW3 will never happen. There is just too much money to be lost at this point.

Then think about it this way. Your grandparents wants to see you almost every day if they could. Your mother wants you to call her at least once a weak, just to chat.

Those people are not infatuated with the idea of white supremecy through massive breeding. They just love you. And you will absolutely love your kids aswell.

All your ancestors hardships have led up to you and it's in your biological code to have kids. Another thing is don't you want Great Britain to remain British? I really don't care about you by the way nor Anglo scum I'm just stating my opinion.

Slavs are white... What the fuck are you talking about...

I only fuck the yellow woman.

How is me, a black male, not starting a family contributing to white genocide exactly?

>Daily reminder that if you are not planning on starting a family you contributing to white genocide.

If i was the white races last hope then they never stood a chance anyways.

B-but I am a kike... Are you saying that kikes are white now senpai? Also tfw when 7 siblings and 4 of them are blond and have blue eyes.

My sperm donations have already lead to the creation of 6 white children.
Fuck off I've done my part

>biological code
Congrats on being a container for DNA. Protip: your DNA will completely degrade in 10-20 generations, along with any traces of your wageslave existence.

Don't be so harsh, my fellow countryman. Also wageslave? What are you, commie?

>You will never, in your life, experience anything that world-view shaking.

How so?

Lol

Wageslavery is not a commie concept, though.

>You will never, in your life, experience anything that world-view shaking
i thought becoming a Sup Forumsack is the most radical and life-changing experience you can find

go live in israel if you like this country so much, traitor. the day you will hang from a lamp post is not far, be careful...

Karl Marx and his jewish propaganda brainwashed the so called proletariat to think that they are the victims and are wageslaves. They are only slaves of their brain.

The joke's on you, I'm not white.

I used to really want to improve as a person. I spent pretty much my entire life as a basement dwelling gamer. Then i met a girl, and years later we had kids.
All of sudden, i could just feel like an inner flame. I wanted to make something of my self. I have never had that i my life. And those kids are just 100% dependent on you. I wouldn't say i couldn't take responsibility before, but now, taking responsibility at my work, getting things done and overall just managing my life has become so much more natural for me. I just care more about everything. Much less nihilistic in my world-view.

After the first child i wanted another, so i got into shape (lost 8 Kgs). I am still in shitty shape by any standard, but certainly better than i have ever been.

My response to that other guy, who asked a similar question.

Implying im a wageslave lmao enjoy being poor though.

not necessarily ww3, but the jewish elite do in fact need to be overthrown.

>working a dead-end job with no promotion opportunities for 60+ hours/week, living month-for-month for 40 years isn't wageslavery

>3rd worlder croatiafag that works for pennies on the dollar thinks he's not a wageslave while a nigger burgerflipper makes twice as more as him working part-time

But Muhammad, isnt Israel an evil apartheid state which is oppressing the poor innocent Palestinians freedom and peace fighters? Or are you saying that it is essential that Jews have a home in Israel and the right to self determination? Choose one and only one Muhammad.

Ummm that's not what genocide is sweetie.

I sounds to me like you need to find another job. There are very very few jobs now adays, where you cannot be promoted.

And i can hear, that you have never in your life worked a 60 hour week. I have. But you most certainly fucking have never. That is not something you just do year after year.

>implying we are not 3rd world
It's also one's his own fault where he works and does he have opportunity to be promoted or no. You are slave of your brain, before being slave of anything else.

KEK I'm Canadian on vacation oh my God I'm laughing. How does it feel I could buy you 100x over.

>this
You will always be poor and mentally weak, sad human you are.

>le nihilism xd

I'm not even going to talk about legacy or genetic continuity, because while they are important to me, they are not quantifiable concepts, and consequently don't make great arguments

I will give you three things to think about

1) The IQ gap between the migrants and the native Englishmen

1a) The effect that IQ has on the crime rate (rises obviously)

2a) The effect that IQ has on GDP/general productivity (lowers obviously)

3a) The effect that IQ has on scientific progress (not even going to write it)

2) The religion of those entering your country is fundamentally incompatible with the values/religion thereof

3) Cultural shift that will upset the disposition of your still majority british country for decades to come. Female genital mutilation, religion sanctioned "rape games," religion sanctioned mistreatment/deception of non adherents to said religion abdication of critical thought, total collectivism, what have you cannot exist in the same country as the English

technically we're second world

Technically Croatia too.

>you need
>you are
Nice projecting.

>own fault
Because this model of thinking sure worked in raising the birth rate. Not everyone can make 5k per month. There is always a great amount of shit jobs somebody has to do.

>haha, brate, I'm not poor, I'm secretly canadian I'm not a poorfag haha amirite

I certainly don't make 5k a month. Also, look outside your window and see the gypsies. Do they have 5k? Maybe in Welfare yes. How much children do they have? Niggers? Life is hard. Embrace it.

>gypsies
I thought we were talking about humans.

>implying niggers are not subhumans
I hope you are not trying to avoid the topic.

I like this one

>implying I implyed niggers are human

Kek my house is valued at 1.1 Million CAD I have two condos in an urban city and I'm researching here to make a business here as well as relax. I make 6450$ CAD just from renting out properties and I'm making my own business in Canada and here.

You could be successful if you have the drive and intellect but you wallow in your own self pity and sadness making you a failure take your countryman for example he looks to have some drive and will be 10x more successful than you.

>ate] [Auto] 2 new posts
RARE israpol. Got any more?

Of course. I have to find a proper husband first, though. But I'm 20 so I have time.

This one is ok

>he boasts about imaginary real estate on anonymous nagorno-karabahian star trek IRC chat
Damn, you've got some issues, cryptoleaf.

LARP

White people know that having a kid running around in miserable. They also know that it's expensive, why would anyone want to waste money on that. Also white people don't get hand outs for their kids like niggers and spics do.

No girls on the internet...

What for? We will go to war again soon anyways.
This

Yeah man keep comforting yourself lmao. Sure man I'm lying whatever makes you sleep at night.

>has a US of Fag flag
"""She""" is obviously a girl(male)

Lel

give me the money from the government that makes it hard starting a family in the first place (job market too btw) and give me the right woman (who isn't a piece of shit and will be a great mother) that you'll via some magical soulmate detector for me and I'll consider it, OP.

You say that but your Mom insist on swallowing, talk to her.

Guilty as charged!
Back to getting in with my life and staying out if your silly wars.
Fight your own battles...

Alt-right only knows how to make hapa children

No thanks.

couldn't agree more

All your ancestors were smart enough to give a shit about the future of the species, but you're deciding to be selfish and contribute to the world going to hell. Be grateful that the world you were bequeathed was not a total shithole because some people actually gave a shit

>not a total shithole
wat

Nobody here is except that albino swede nazi poster

>flag
we know

story on this picture? did the chickens kill him?

Or just give us ur women white bois

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jul/25/sperm-counts-among-western-men-have-halved-in-last-40-years-study

but what if I'm not white

You assume its a choice for most of Sup Forums

>unarchived shill
archive.is/IDf83

I'm not 'White' and neither are you

So why care

What your parents told you in your youth is only anecdotal evidence.

Its behind the scenes of polywood, the palestinian holywood. Pretty much all the le dead palestinian killed children by ebil zionist pigs is a fabrication to play on the emotions of the western women and therefore by extension the western man. Its literally almost always a fake and is effective as fuck.

bump