You have ten minutes to justify the existence any form of government

You have ten minutes to justify the existence any form of government.

Why should I be ruled by some faggot?

because you're retarded enough to ask this question in the first place

Let's make an analogy.
Prosperity of the board is enforced by mods by taking this post down as prosperity of the people is enforced by the government by making sure retards like your parents don't reproduce.

People always gravitate to systems and structures. People culturally evolved to follow hierarchy. All it takes is a single organized leader to put governance in place. If you abolished all current governments today. Within 10 years governments will have cropped up everywhere.

Read up on ancap, It literally prevents governments from forming while still maintaining order and structure
Heres your (you)

>use public roads
>enjoy public infrastructure such as electricity and plumbing
>send your children to public school

>FUCK THE GOVERNMENT WE DON'T NEED THEM LET'S JUST MAKE EVERYTHING LEGAL SO I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT

>>use public roads
>>enjoy public infrastructure such as electricity and plumbing
>>send your children to public school
all could be made cheaper and better if it was privatized

I have and your philosophy is nonsense. You can't fight human nature.

Who will keep everything running smoothly

Its human nature to be able to choice how they live their fucking lives

>try to use private road
>have to pay
>can't afford it can't use roads

>try to heat your house during winter
>electricity suppliers jack up prices since everyone needs heating
>can't afford it so spend the entire winter wrapped in smelly blankets huddled around a fire with other poorfags

>want clean drinking water for you and your family
>have to walk several miles to public pumps because constructing pipes running to your shack would be too expensive
>get blisters on feet from walking through woods since you can't drive on any roads
>eventually can't walk to get water anymore from fucked up feet
>family has to drink dirty rainwater
>you all get cholera and nobody knows first aid because private schools are expensive and those who teach for free know fuckall since all the smart people are at privatized institutions
>die sick and weary in a shack

>ancaps literally want this to happen so they can fuck little girls and do cocaine without the gubbermint interfering

Because everything you've learned since birth including the technology you're currently using was made possible by civilization. White civilization.

How much do you know about ants? I used to spend time toying with these creatures. What happens to the ants that decide to live how they want. They die or they killed by other ants. Look at every society in history, there is hierarchy in every single tribe. That is because organization is necessary for survival.

ants are biologically made to be in a hierarchy, its basically fucking communism; Worker ants don't count because they are basically biological extensions of the queen,

Anarchy won't work in Australia. It would descend into a clusterfuck of marauding biker gangs and other crime syndicates.

It has been the strong arm of centralised government that protected people from these people. When aborigines were molesting babies en masse, it was also centralised government that intervened to stop that shit.

>Why should I be ruled by some faggot?

I'm afraid that in your case being the sole master of your own fate would bring the same outcome

A common defense to defend from outside forces thus protecting your own rights and freedoms for a small fee.

There are over 12,000 different species of ants. "communism" seems to be working fine for them. I understand the desire for freedom, when you have it I guarantee your ilk will certainly miss structure because there are so many weak people in your ranks.

Natural selection will kill them off

Anarchy always leads to a dictatorship, every time.

Go live in the woods then faggot, no one will bother you.

>go live in the fucking woods then
fuck off

ants are monarchies. They have queens.

You realize that, if left to your own ruling, YOU would be the faggot that rules you, right?

>roads are cheap to use because so many people use them
>suppliers either get boycotted or another supplier comes in with a cheaper price to pick up on what the other business threw away
>not wearing shoes

Because its natural that some form of leadership rises to the top and its within your interest to follow it or be cast aside.
You should be ruled because you were born into the system and would fall under a new system even after anarchy.
If you dont want to be ruled, rise up to power yourself.

Would that I could.

Once I'd bought my land I'd still have to pay compulsory land taxes (UK council tax), meaning I'd have to have some form of fiat income, so I now have to pay income tax as well as other forms of tax.

Modern social democracies make it impossible to be self sufficient.

So who would regulate companies like DuPont?

>>suppliers either get boycotted or another supplier comes in with a cheaper price to pick up on what the other business threw away

I'm guessing you don't know why we have laws against monopolies even in capitalist societies.

If a supplier is big enough to feel comfortable price gouging, they're big enough to afford to buy out their competition. You'd have to pray for a small rinky dink mom and pop supplier to even be able to boycott the big one.

>Why should I be ruled by some faggot?
Free buttsecks?

>op is faggot
>self government exists

This faggot posed tge same question about monarchies.

Fucking saged

You have ten minutes to give me one good example of a nation on the level of America or UK that has flourished with no form of government

You are too much of a faggot to be a ruler to start with

Acanp cannot work, wake the fuck up kid