OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iU2sA
archive.is/lV0Zf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

I love Kellyanne.

Why is West Virginia such a shithole if it's so white?

what's the big news that's being dropped today?

Good morning everyone. I needed news for today, but I got something better.

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

FUCK DRUMPF

>Just for the record that may be other Portugal, there is more than one here. I agree with the bloke in the republican meme flag tho, replacing Sessions would be a mistake and Ull elaborate next thread
That was the point I was trying to make, someone thought that was you instead. I wasn't paying attention to whatever else the non-American elephant flag poster was saying. I very much support Sessions so don't expect opposition from me to your points. I am probably the biggest other poster who has been on this crusade with you for Sessions.

Reminder that:
>Joe didn't know that MSNBC was using him to set up Trump
>Joe tried to clear Trump's name after he fucked everything up by not disavowing David Duke
>Joe only shilled against Republicans because Hillary forced him to at gunpoint
>Joe doesn't know what happened to Lori
>Lori committed suicide
>Bill Clinton killed Lori
>Joe saw Lori lock herself in his office, but it couldn't be opened from the outside
>Joe only found out Lori was dead when he opened his office door and found her body
>Joe didn't know he had a son
>Lori disappeared with his son
>Joe never made his son give Podesta head
>Joe only made his son suck Podesta's dick because he wanted to
>Donald Trump is obsessed with revenge and hunted down Hillary to kill her campaign like a blood crazed animal
>Joe didn't know who hacked John Podesta's gmail account
>Joe helped Trump more than anybody else, by telling him Russia hacked Podesta's gmail account
>Donald Trump should have been the one resigning

> Sessions should have remained a senator in my opinion
Not really. Trump gave all indications from November 9 forward that pursuing the corruption investigation would take a backseat to immigration and violent crime and picked just the man to implement that vision: Sessions.
I agree that recusing himself was a bad decision but one without repercussion up until now. The congressional inquiry would not change much with Sessions actively meddling in it, congress would just do it like in the Benghazi case and do hearings after hearings after hearings.

Now imagine the repercussion of changing Sessions now:

1) effective immediately his second (Rosenstein) would become the acting AG, the very man that fired Comey and that brought in Mueler
2) the current FBI head, another acting one, would do fuck all to advance the corruption probes because he is also from Obama admin
3) the assistant Attorney General, Criminal Division, the one likely to head such investigation, would also do fuck all because he as well isn't a Trump pick but ****yet another fucking acting in the position coming from The Obama admin!****

Seems like a very good idea: Trump had up until now 3 people confirmed for the DOJ:

> Sessions himself
> Rosenstein, fast tracked by democrats exactly because he would lead the Probe
> Rachel Brand, a compromise pick to have a #3 confirmed

Taking Sessions out would solve nothing and leave the DOJ without a single Trump loyalist instead of having one at the highest chair. Good luck passing any hardliner pick in the senate at all or even a compromise pick before September, October.

If I were in the opposition and had to suggest the best course of action to thoroughly fuck Trump "Law and Order" strategy here is what would be my suggestion: "replace Sessions". One might as well bring Sally Yates back.

tl;dr: today the DOJ has one loyalist confirmed. Without sessions that number would be zero until at least September, October

DEFABIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I do like to imagine that the scoutmaster donned a Gadsden cape.

Heh, nothin personnel

AWOOVEMENT!

>believing in ANOTHER larper

You guys are dolts

Hello. I am an ABBA boy.

Don't go wasting your emotions
Lay all your love on meeeeeeee

MOOOOOOCH

He has a point

YASSS PORTUBRO SLAYYY

Sessions detractors absolutely BTFO

see

>Imran Awan wrote article for CNN
>No mention of him being arrested anywhere on their site despite it blowing up on other traditional news sites.
Here we go.

Unload all of your salt, guys!

A I N S L E Y

YES SESSIONS

I WAS GETTING IMPATIENT

>#DropTheKnife
>Carry a knife...lose your life
Tell the nogs that.
archive.is/iU2sA

Why do you love to defend niggers and the party of Jews? It doesn't really make any sense to me. Are you a kike?

YFW Trump tweets "Feds caught Imran Awan fleeing the country yesterday at the airport. @DWStweets former aide. Bad guy!"

I'm defending Sessions though, the number 1 Crusader against spics

He wouldn't dare.

*growls*

The last 4 governors of West Virginia have been Democrats

There has been one Republican senator from West Virginia since 1959, that being the moderate Shelley Moore Capito

It's a blue state, it only votes Republican in presidential elections since 2000 because of coal

>Trump had to go on Sessions ass 24/7 for days
>HURR OK I LOOK AT LEAKS NOW

fucking hell this makes Sessions look lazy and weak as fuck.

Wow.
>ITT: we post knives to trigger Brits

Because Obama spent 8 years attacking their primary industry, coal. And all the illegals displacing the labor market. Still, they aren't doing too bad. Methinks your impressions of WV is based on the media.

Lori: Now don't take this the wrong way, but you're an Intern-minator, right?
The Intern-minator: Yes. Scarbodyne Systems, Model 101.

>whiteness doesn't matter anymore

it's about muh evil demuhcrats now

Very clearly you were being facetious, my question was why are you so keen to celebrate any setback for the republicans and success for dems? I don't understand why someone on Sup Forums would be eager to jump for the party that has 90% of nigger support and kike money.

not enough
Trump will still fire him

>whiteness doesn't matter anymore
Where did you get that impression from?

Bad hombre.
Just to trigger literally everyone.

Scaramucci is killing it on F&F.

From being a nigger.

Are you really this naive to think the Republican Party isn't a party of kikes?

Guess which party more fiercely defends Israel, yeah, you guessed right, the Republicans.

I'm a Libertarian anyway so I couldn't care less

REDDIT HAS SPOKEN

archive.is/lV0Zf

They both defend Israel, but the GOP is much easier to reform, as Trump has done in part already.

Just like the Jews and their plot to kill all Fins? You're having less kids since the 1868 Famine.

>yfw President Trump is pretty much doing a rally every day this week

Classic joe

>this story is nothing

lol

>y-wou already trump!

I didn't mention 'whiteness', that was the other guy

>don jr nothingburger
>TREASON!!!!
>DWS aide ACTUALLY ARRESTED trying to flee the country
>It's nothing!

so mean

holy shit, they don't even bother fighting the shills at reddit do they?

Does he? When did Trump ever say Sessions needed him to win his Senate seat in Alabama? Did Trump need Sessions to win Alabama, either? I don't know what the fuck Joe is on about, per usual.

pshhhh you call that a knife, son?

>Are you really this naive to think the Republican Party isn't a party of kikes?
There is nothing naive about what I said, if anything you seem naive to the fact that democrats rely so heavily on funds from Jews and are headed by Jewish politicians like Shumer. They also enjoy a supermajority of Jewish votes. On top of that the dems get 90% of nigger votes.

So all of that says to me: Wow, this guy really loves the party of kikes and niggers a lot. He really loves to support the same things niggers and kikes do.

If you support the libertarian cause and hate niggers and jews, then why would you stand so solidly against the party that doesn't represent them?

Yeah. Funny thing about this situation is that there are three types of opposition to Sessions now:

1) genuine dissent that oppose Sessions prioriting law and order (immigration, drugs, peso rings) and that share Trump (very recent) opinion that he should prioritize taking down the DNC and the left
2) misguided dissent, seeded by fake news like that "The Hill" article claiming that he would crackdown on "muh weed" despite his reassurances to Rand Paul himself that he wouldn't; or that he was planning to ramp up civil asset forfeiture (something that never went away btw, I'll bring the charts on it soon) while what he said was clearly about Criminal Asset Forfeiture (the exact mechanism people cheered when Cruz proposed to use to make El Chapo ill gotten gains to pay for the wall). That's stupid but many ate bait, hook and sink with retards like Cernovitch latching on.
3) clear Trump detractors trying to use it as a wedge issue
4) weak minded people that jump in any bandwagon that looks like it's gaining speed. It was funny to see some of those go from "Sessions must go" when some of the alternative media on the right was saying that to "wow, Sessions must stay, immigration" when other segments of the alternative media finally realized that.

Anyway, people should dissent and should express their dissent freely and without any fear. It's what makes this place an awesome cauldron of ideas wth the only ones surviving the heat thriving and separating from the others.

>GOP is much easier to reform, as Trump has done in part already.
pmsl

AWAN~

I hope he pulls another California one.

>shill reveals himself

Reddit is a voice of reason, fuck Drumpf!

they are the shills

>the state of australian media
>tfw our taxes go towards this shit

russia
>refuses to provide any evidence
>no apparent crime anyone can point to

imran awan
>actual crimes
>stealing government property
>banking fraud
>theft of classified information
>tries to leave country
>gets arrested at airport

one of these things is not like the other.

>then why would you stand so solidly against the party that doesn't represent them
sauce?

E R I C
R
I
C

>fight the shills

>shills are the mods

>mfw I was throttled and banned in three posts

WE HAVE A GREAT PRESIDENT

The funny thing is I saw so many regulars jump on the dumb bandwagon, it really made me sad. I am glad you were here to counter it at first call with others like me.

>Why is a "dad" any more special than some random person

Niglet detected

that tweet's pretty funny
Trump can barely even fill his cabinet properly and they are whining about a liaison and "anti-Semitism official"

He literally has a Jewish daughter and Jewish grandchildren, are you kidding me?

>Breitbart tries to shill against Trump now
>Entire comments is everyone turning against Breitbart.

There is something magical about your audience pushing your shit in the moment you fuck up.

>Trump's painting

Do you know who also was a painter? EH? DO YOU FUCKING KNOW?

You lie, I went there and it's pretty divided, for example, a comment defending Sessiong got more than 200 upvotes

That's a poor substitute for an argument. Besides, I wasn't specifically referring to Israel when I said reform, I was referring to the ideals of each party. There are Israel firsters in both parties. However, MOST of the GOP doesn't want to open the borders, MOST of the GOP doesn't want to raise my taxes or ban my guns. You can't say the same about the Dems.

Don't feel too bad. You invented Spurdo and Molotovs. All in all I rate your people as bretty good. 6/5

What source do you need? Libertarians are certainly not welcome by the dems, they are demonized by them. Dems represent much bigger government and strangely they have been much more hawkish than Trump heading the republicans. Hillary Clinton would have continued her subversion and destabilization of other states and been no friend to libertarians.

Niggers and Jews to not vote republican in any significant numbers, a vast majority of nigger and jew politicians are with the democrats, and democrats rely on jewish money.

Do you understand anything at all? The republican party is the opposition to niggers and kikes in America.

it's ok fin, have a TUCC awoo, on the house

You are absolutely insane if you don't realize that Jews overwhelmingly support the dems and donate huge amounts of money to them. Friends of Shumer is the biggest political money group in Washington, run by Jews for Jews and works with the dems.

one is MUH RUSSIA and the other is a minority who you hate just because you are a dirty dirty racist

Twitter censored the SHIT out of the #ImranAwan trend. Completely missing.

>MOST of the GOP doesn't want to open the borders

wat

That is so edgy I feel unsafe. I have found this.

The democratic party very clearly has it as a value of their party to open up to third world and non-white immigration. They are the architects of the 1964 immigration act. It is blatantly obvious that they welcome what is happening.

>The republican part is the opposition to kikes

Jesus, you're not even trying

it's amazing that people still use and trust Twitter as if it is actually a platform for free speech

They did the same thing when Wikileaks was dropping bombs every other day during the campaign. Not that it matters.

I don't need to try, dumbass. Everything I am saying is true. Dumb evangelicals have been running the republicans since the Bush days but the republicans don't enjoy kike support nearly on the levels the dems do.

Try to argue a single point, do you even have the mental capacity of a 12 year old who could do that?

Open borders people certainly exist in the GOP, but you can't honestly say the GOP is more in favor of open borders than the Dems. How else would Trump be able to become the Republican nominee? Or do you think a party only consists of its Federal officials?

You can't handle our superiority, we are the whitest states.

>awan brother flees the country for stealing classified info and stealing actual hard drives and hardware from the government
>i'm racist for point that out

explain to me how i'm racist you dumb nigger?

We're clearly in agreement but you're deluded if you don't think the GOP is the same shit, they're even actively going against the border wall even though they have majorities in congress

>they're even actively going against the border wall
Some of them are. The party isn't monolithic.

>be 95% white state
>go blue every election

Thats a darn shame

There is a significant portion of republicans who are dumb neocon fucks, I don't even know who could argue against that. The party isn't united due to factionalism and stupid disgreements. They should be uniting but faggot neocons keep fucking everything up.