Describe Western men in one image

Describe Western men in one image.

nigger, why are you shilling so hard at /pol?
everyone, including yourself, knows, that you are lowlevel subhumans.

just sage and fuck off

stop drinking from plastic bottles

>Being this triggered

>cmon goy, we need those refugees

and eating meat

and drinking water

and eating out women

and using deo

We're so incredibly fucked

I'll describe them in one word - SAGE

>being an infowarrior

What changed over the last 40 years to do this?

Plastic utensils? Precessed sugar in everything? GMO food? Lack of exercise/manly pursuits?

the pill

Obesity rate.
Being fat lowers sperm count.

This, but yeah, shill thread, sage.

whats up bro. yeah its fucking everywhere. pic unrelated. maybe i should eat only from the dutch section of my grocery store

this includes everyone and it's from various factors related to cushy rich lifestyles and various chemical pollution in our foodchain/water.

that's just sweets you fat bastard

Stop playing video games.

Stop watching Super Heroes movies.

Be an actual man, my white bros.

It's a number of things. Obesity is correlated with low sperm counts. Keep your laptop and phone away from groin, they produce a lot of heat which is bad for sperm production. Take cold showers in the morning and don't wear tight pants. Follow a healthy diet and exercise regilarly. Doing healthy stuff is good for sperm production.

Yeah just use deo, without aluminum, the other things can be hard to avoid.

invisible

No plz, make it stop,

The main cause is shit lifestyle. The tiny influence of xenoestrogens and other chemical influences pale into insignificance when compared to the horrific damage done by people's shit eating habits and complete aversion to exercise.

Eat well. Exercise. Relieve stress. Stop worrying about stupid shit like xenoestrogens and other crap, that's less than 1% of the problem. You lazy fucks just don't want to do what actually will make a difference because it's hard. You do what matters, and the piddly diddly little bit of trace chemical influence on your system won't even register. You have a liver and kidney's for a reason. The fucking booze you drink does more damage to your sperm and testosterone levels than the trace crap coming from plastics.

This guy gets it.

We need a new holocaust

The article is literally fake news. It even had "a study from the Hebrew university" or something like that in it.