Muh Russia spreads to NK

The propaganda machine just took an alarming turn. Now we are supposed to believe it is Russia that is behind North Korea.

cnbc.com/2017/07/25/north-korea-threatens-merciless-blow-to-us-as-data-shows-moscow-aiding-regime.html

Archive it up, Norway.

Other urls found in this thread:

arunachalplan.gov.in/html/ridf.htm
archive.li/WvLG6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For fucks sake... I blame the left for this shit, only they can so deluded and retarded to believe half of this crap.

kek lol

I wonder if they'll eat this up or not. Part of my morning radio news was still going on about how horrible the Boy Scouts are and how everybody was upset and offended.

They're buying it.

reddit is entirely off my radar as far as judging public opinion goes.

Really? It's my main source for the normie liberal perspective.

Niggers are worse than nukes (see: Nagasaki vs. Detroit)

Liberal aid to niggers has more than doubled since 2017

Thus liberals are exponentially more dangerous than Russians

I've been there like 4 times for work purposes and found it to be worse than slashdot and youtube comments combined. Even USENET made more sense.

I guess if I spent time there I'd pick up on the ebb and flow of it, but it's just too low density information-wise without a decent time investment, and the screencaps of it that get posted here are too close to trolling / shilling to trust.

nah, they LARP harder than us and that's really saying something. Most normie liberals are not following every fringe conspiracy but they will indulge the people that do.

>tfw you will never get mercilessly blown by a Korean

Nuking the cities full of Negros and Mexicans would be an improvement IF you started it up against with only Euros and the odd smart Chink or whatnot.

We know that's not going to happen, so even nuclear war isn't an easy out.

just so you know we were lately getting tv reports showing NK as good guys and our double-digit IQ people actually like them so i wouldn't deny it outright

implying you are not a double-digit IQ kike-hohol hideous mongrel larping as "progressive person"

in reality: nobody gives a single fuck about NK

hello RIDF

North korea was product of russia, but i doubt they have still have relations.

Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF)
arunachalplan.gov.in/html/ridf.htm

Russians use korean labour in the logging industry in siberia there was a rt or vice doc about it.

North korea was product of US affords to fuck up British Empire after the war. In response Brits gave USSR nuke and jet tech asking to create some problems for US thus relieving pressure on Brits.

Get this now: the MUHRUSSIA Scam was a propaganda effort by certain Foreign Powers and the War Party that controls the Dems to start a war to line their pockets.

If you look at who would benefit from a war between the United States and Country X, it's always the Chinese. They've spent years infiltrating the Democratic Party.

Cui bono, anons.

USE ARCHIVE archive.li/WvLG6

>Archive it up, Norway.
That archive thing is Mossad. The links are tracked by Israel.

Russia has been aiding NK for a long time. Soviet Union was a big supplier to NK and after the USSR it didn't just stop. Don't know about this article OP posted but it's not sensationalist to say NK has some Russian support. Nowadays though more support comes from China.