Steve Jobs' widow and her boyfriend holiday in Croatia on the $100million yacht the late Apple founder built but never...

>Steve Jobs' widow and her boyfriend holiday in Croatia on the $100million yacht the late Apple founder built but never got to useā€¦ as his daughter tucks an iPhone into her waistband
>Laurene Powell Jobs seen enjoying sightseeing in Dubrovnik with Adrian Fenty, ex-mayor of Washington D.C
>Couple were joined by Powell's 19-year-old daughter, Eve, for the holiday trip in the historic Croatian city
>Powell's 256ft luxury yacht Venus, commissioned by her late husband Steve Jobs, was moored off the coast

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4731920/Steve-Jobs-widow-holidays-ship-built-never-used.html

I doubt Steve cares.

Look, we all know Job's wife was fucking the nigger before he died and now blowing all his money. Nig is fucking the daughter too I bet.

In Croatia how dares he come to the Holy Land

You not going to do shit, pussy, so shut ur cock sucking mouth

HAHAHAHA iPhone godfather dies of cancer, then wife goes off fucking a nigger with his millions?
HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
This is why women are worthless.
I would've left my fortune to an orphan.

>Laurene Powell Jobs
she is also an open borders $ cunt.

He looks more portuguese than black desu.
If he is black thats pretty crazy. I doubt steve jobs cares, but its still a dick move to be smoking black cock in your late husbands master stateroom on his yacht.

>Fenty was born in Washington, D.C., the second of the three children of Jeanette Bianchi Perno Fenty and Phil Fenty.[6]
>Fenty's mother is Italian-American.[7] Her family immigrated to the United States from the comune of Monte San Giovanni Campano in Lazio in 1920.[7]
>His father, who is originally from Buffalo, New York, has roots in Barbados and Panama.

>italian
>caribean
>black

I don't think thats a nigger...is it?

The hell are you actually supposed to do then? She's still relatively attractive for her age plus she inherited billions. Men from all ages definitely tried to get with her, plus she's lonely as fuck. Some women can take being widowed while some move on with their lives. What part of " till death do you part " do you not understand ?

>He looks more portuguese than black desu.

I undersand now why he doesnt' want to give her any good alimony payments at first and didn't recognize his daughter as his.

The part where her daughter needs a white father and instead got a guy she can't trust to be there when she needs him, and must fear because of the likelihood of rape.

he touts himself as black

He is what you call white in USA.

He's an ex-mayor highly doubt he'll do some crazy shit. Plus the woman is already past her age so she'll never reproduce mutts anymore which is in line in with your Sup Forums principles

Looks like your average balkanite

I can't tell if he is black or just really tan

>He's an ex-mayor highly doubt he'll do some crazy shit.

Whelp...

what happend did Jamal fuck your GF again ?

you will always have sex change thing, you can finally follow your role model Bruce Jenner'

Now BTFO of Sup Forums degenerate

>Croa
fpbp

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

Snooki want smush smush

good lord look at that wiggly vein on the side of his head
i bet his blood pressure is off the chart
he's gonna have a flippin aneurysm or summat any day

how about the thing all bitches preach. give it to someone else. she didnt earn it. she doesnt deserve it.

>be arab
>be adopted by westerners
>get cucked while being an arab, one of the most uncucked races at the moment

What if we create some sort of foster program where we take all of the arab children and raise them as a western and at 18 they have to be sent back.
Would this fix the arab world to become as degenerate as us?

U mad White boi?

He was a shit dad and was literally never there for his family

hes a fucking moulinyan

Steve lisa is not my daughter jobs deserves tp be disrespected.

How is this fucking Politics?

He's Italian not black

eww

I always though Jobs was a faggot

Learn something new everyday

Why would you give any of your wealth to your wife if your children are grown up?

>italian

well, he could be an actual nigger

Not to be that guy but...
>a) She had to be married to Steve Jobs. Just imagine that for a moment - being married to one of the most conceited and self serving human beings alive.
>b) Maybe he'd still be around if he hadn't chosen to have his pancreatic cancer treated with only natural and holistic treatments.

I think this post says more about you than it does about your prejudice.

Well Jobs was half Arab, so at least she's keeping the diversity train going.

Have you seen the % of blacks in italy? It's basically more accurate to call italians black these days.

>be dead
>your widow is now fucking a nigger in your yacht in front of your kids
You would be completely ok with this? What if you were the kid and your mum was sucking nigger dick in your dead dad's car. Nothing about that would bother you at all?

stevie was half german though

women are whores
>Sup Forums still hates mgtow

I see Lisa wasn't invited
They're still pretending she doesn't exist huh

Oh no an Aussie came back at me with a shitty meme what can I possibly do