TRANNIES BTFO

TRUMP SAYS NO TRANNIES IN MILITARY

FUCK YES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=as8GLbVx5CA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Being american is my dream
Really

Trump is really gonna make USA like the 50's again I wish I was American so bad.

I don't understand why people are surprised.

Don't you remember when he promised to protect LGBTQ people from violence?

go take a shower and learn the constitution

WOW THANKS FOR MAKING ANOTHER THREAD THE OTHER 139,000,000 WEREN'T ENOUGH!!

The only reason transexuals wanted to join the military is to get their surgeries and medication paid for.

>Don't you remember when he promised to protect LGBTQ people from violence?

78d Drag Queen chess

Don't accept them in a legal violent organisation is being violent?

Can't say I blame him. Trannies can't use the bathroom without causing a fucking ruckus.

can they still be drafted?

Oh boy be prepared for the outrage

>Mentally ill "people" shouldnt be in military
ok now kick out women

There is no draft. Plz leave now.

Can't be drafted, medically DQ for mental illness.

Why are we paying for trans ppl to get hormone shots with medicare at 1200$+ a week when they wont die without them?

When will he sign an exec order cancelling this retarded policy?

How does he keep winning so much?

>giving a fuck about transdegenerates
the optics of this are all wrong. there are like fucking ten trans faggots in the army. why bother throwing shit around?

>Don't accept them in a legal violent organisation is being violent?
No, he kept the promise to protect them

BASED TRUMP

There is a draft, it's just not being actively used.

awww sweet, still winning.

What america does Australia will follow.. As usual.

Why mad? America is not part of (((you))) anymore

Who will be the nurse?

How does the gov't know that a person is transgender? I thought USA allowed trannies to legally change their gender.

i honestly wonder how many used the military to pay for their surgeries. Also the branches wanted this but Obama was to much of a pussy to do it because of backlash.

whoa, looks like DRUMPF BTFO'd the lefties, /ourgoy/ is back boys.
Based.

He most definitly should, would be the best show. They inflict more damage on themselves than anybody would be able to do. Just leave them to their own devices and you could make a fortune taping them.

>not giving thanks to Apache attack helicopters

fucking bigot

Look at that, trump flip flops again.

he just keeps getting better and better.

honestly the tears of virtue signalling cunts will be overwhelming, i made need to jerk off multiple times daily.

deep down people dont really care about trannys, they just like the feeling they get from doing "good"

Trannies BTFO.
But seriously, people with mental disabilities shouldn't be allowed in the army. That's just common sense.

>it just became easier to avoid the draft

Based

There's tons of people that are barred from joining the military. Men over 35, for example.

Mentally unstable mutants don't need to be in the military. They don't add value.

no one is "free" to join the military.

Oh god that's excellent

fucking chink in medical gown
ofc he is for trannies. They are best drug consumers for sure.

who /longskinny/ here?

stfu Mehmed

PART
A
R
C
E
L

nah, trump is just showing himself to be a lying sack of shit, again

what was the sample size of the trannies asked about their preferred penis size?

This. Can get around a lot of things when you can legally make yourself an oppressed minority.

WE

2bh, how many of them just join for the free shit?

You do a medical exam before joining the military. They'll notice your mutilated dick or high hormone levels.

I'm not allowed to support this anywhere else because I would get fired from my job.
FUCK YES! This is fucking awesome.
As a US veteran, I just have to say, thank you Mr. President.

I understand that he's making a practical call here, but blue pilled normies aren't going to see it that way. If this doesn't stump him, I don't think anything will.

Fighting for LGBT rights is not mutually exclusive with protecting the mission of the armed forces.
You don't have a RIGHT to serve. Only an obligation when called to serve.

Yes, because left actually support the army and are willing to join it.

Mattis is supposedly against this. Doesn't make sense if he upset about $28 million spent on uniforms but is okay with $100K+ surgeries for soldiers that will be inactive for years.

Awoo!

The military loves Trump for a reason

But seriously, we can't let these trannies get their hands on the nuclear codes.

Protecting a retard's freedom doesn't include giving it a rifle and watch duty

Now he needs to hurry up and get women out of the infantry

daily reminder youtube.com/watch?v=as8GLbVx5CA

This is totally normal.

Nothing to see here.

Just a true American patriot! :)

Just few less welfare queens, they just need to ban everyone else and ban this institution.

I can't join the military because I have epilepsy. It's controlled just fine by meds, but the military, quite understandably, doesn't want to have to worry about keeping their soldiers in the field supplied with personal medications every day.

The same applies to supplying a cocktail of hormones to trans troops. Nevermind actual post-ops who have to dilate their wounds every day.

If you're one of those snowflakes that identifies as trans or whatever, but doesn't actually take any hormones or anything, then just lie about it and say you're gay. If you can't deal with not being called xir then you don't belong in the military anyway.

No. He's doing the right thing. Protecting someone's civil rights doesn't include letting mentally ill (gender dysphoria) people serve in the military. Same thing goes for people suffering from any other identifiable mental illness, such as, depression, addiction, schizophrenia, etc.

>TRUMP SAYS NO TRANNIES IN MILITARY

another correct and reasonable action from President Trump.

I would think that you would be happy to have them die for your "freedom".

>Why are we paying for trans ppl to get hormone shots with medicare at 1200$+ a week when they wont die without them?When will he sign an exec order cancelling this retarded policy?

This. About time this shit was shut down on other peoples dollar. If people want to mutilate themselves they can do it on their own dime.

Let's face it the entire transsexual movement is a blatant attack on men and boys from the feminist movement.

You just know the next thing they're going to demand is everyone calling them xir or hir, the military must be protected from this nonsense

Dammit there goes the team morale, now they have to fuck each other and that's gay.

>the military must be protected from this nonsense

All society must be protected from this insanity. Time to shut it down and jail those who have been involved in human experimentation on male children..

>July 26th
>He announced this on the anniversary of this

Yeah, but if it's happening to the military you know it's simply too late.
Now comes the push back, hopefully

What America does the west follows.
This degeneracy and SJW shit (in their current form) started there, if it ends there soon the world will follow.

>trannies
>not even 1% of the US population
>not even 0.5% of the military
Hurr durr we owe them everything and we should cater to their every need, neglecting everyone else

That's basically the Democrat's platform.

Savage!!!! I love it.

>no trannies In the military
>not wanting to sent a bunch of tranny dumbfucks to the middle east where they'll either get shot or return to the US to live as a homeless person with a million disorders
>good thing