THiS RIGHT HERE!

Cool

>this is my president

MAGA

Trump, you're the best around!

Thank god, Trannies are not people.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHS GET FUCKED /LEFTKEKS/

Absolutely fucking B A S E D

Good to see Trump focusing on the issues that matter... now WHEN THE FUCK IS THE FOURTEENTH AMENDMENT GETTING REPEALED???

Didn't he say he would stop anchor babies?

Trump is the single best president we've ever had.

We're collapsing the size of the government on a daily basis and chopping away deadwood and nonessential agencies, we're getting real police, we're getting real military, we're this close to burning welfare, social security, medicare and medicaid, we're about to fucking eject millions of illegals and physically removing leftists, we're FINALLY about to get the media under control, people are finally discussing race realism and cultural renewal in public, and each and every day he triggers the most repulsive segment of the American population.

It's glorious. It's literally everything I've ever dreamed. One day soon I hope to wake up to news that they're shooting democrats and hanging libs from the lampposts in most major cities.

We will clean America within my lifetime.

I love this man.

> mfw this is REAL

Fucking lol

Is this guy just spam-tweeting to make the left implode under its own rage?

IT'S NOT FAAAIIIIIRRRRR
i AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW

Yeeee biiiiitch

We can easily make up for the shortfall. Just institute national service for all high school graduates. We'd bulk up our military to a degree never before seen in history. Every rightwing nation has national service, and we need it here and soon.

>Didn't he say he would stop anchor babies?
We gotta have time man. Don't expect him to do everything in six months.

It's actually real. The mad man is literally coming up with things we couldn't dream of.

Lad you gotta pace your winning. It's only Year 1 of 8

Hi, there. I have nothing against trannies. I don't care where they piss, I don't care what they do....except when they endanger lives or I have to pay for their degeneracy. OBJECTIVELY, Trump is right on this one. The military paying for transgender operations would be like them paying for stomach stapling so a fat guy could stay in the Marines.

If by "stop" you mean "shoot," we could be doing that within a year. We can have citizen squads serving as a law enforcement auxillary alongside regular police and INS.

The world won't have enough salt left for his next tweets

See pic

This is just the beginning.

Electroshock gay therapy camps WHEN???

hHAHAHAHAH OH WOW TRANNIES BTFO!

No user could ever foretell such glory.

How come Trump hasn't blocked these
massive faggots yet?

Oh the tears, the cuck tears... simply beautiful!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Guterman))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>After consulting with my generals

He's so awesome

Your so lucky to have trump

Trannies and women know nothing of honor.

>mfw this is real

Trump, please stop. It's getting so hard to hide my power level in my leftist trivia group on Wednesdays.

>tired of winning

They can't recover. It's such a tragedy. We should have been addressing the root issue and curing the problem, not mutilating them with hormones and surgery.

Step by step we'll fight back. The only thing to do for those brainwashed into thinking they need mutilated genitals to feel better is to go after the criminals that pushed it on them.

yeah he fires them off before liberals wake up before work, they check Twitter and their day is already ruined

where is the hysterical leftist twitter salt?

Get fucked trannies.

Where the military goes, the rest of society will soon follow. We're going to see the fucking freaks driven back into their closet. This time, nail the fucking door shut and burn it down with them inside.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SO MANY YEARS TO PROGRESS TO THIS POINT AND NOW BLURUGMPTFT UNDOES IT ALL WITH A SIMPLE TWEET

Glorious.

I love my President

PRAISE THE LORD!

What a victory for common sense!

BOI HE FUCKIN DID IT
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Outstanding. A simple application of common sense. May God bless our President and this great country.

AVE KEK

Styx's asshole seems to be drying up here.

LGBTFO

No they can't fight. At the very least they are distractions.

I mean I like it! Transgenders should be murdered!

>tfw America is literally being made great again as we speak

thread theme for ensuing salt mines
youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc

probably for the best.
suicide attempts alone (not counting in sucessful ones) are 40%.. can't have prsd and bullying on top of that LOL!!

I hope this is real because I just joined the military and I was worried that it was headed into whole PC bullshit. thank fuck

All 5 of them

>Men posing as women; The same women that don't see combat roles or do anything of significance within the armed forced

>Trannies soaking up taxpayer's dollars by applying for the military and getting their treatments on the public's dime

Jesus H. Christ the fucking salt is going to be overwhelming. Better fuckin prepare for the upcoming shitstorm, boys.

Damn I like how he just owns this. He knows it's not popular. He also knows it's a waste of money and he promised to focus on cutting shit like this out. Good for him.

What's so great about this? Where are all the actual things he promised?

Don and Macron are just having a contest to see who can cause more asspain.

Transgenderism isn't so much a mental illness in and of itself but a symptom of some other illness. Barring trannies from military work is a matter of practicality above all else.

>wake up
>hmm let's see what's happening on Sup Forums today
>1000 TRANNIES BTFO threads

i cant stop smiling

I WON'T GIVE IN
NO I WON'T GIVE IN TILL I'M VICTORIOUS

Amazing

Suicide bombers

>an open wound that you have to try to keep open for 4 hours a day
>useful on the battlefield

God Bless Donald Trump.

this IS something he promised.

You weren't paying attention.

imagine all the money effort and time saved not having to send all members of your armed fores off to mandatory tolerance camp to learn about the appropriate pronouns to use while on the battlefield getting shot at. i'll bet every single person currently serving is overjoyed by this

>i'll bet every single person currently serving is overjoyed by this

and I hope the trannies that are """"""serving""""" fucking kill themselves and save us the trouble

spbp

and remove the kike strings!

logic wins again

Reminder to stay comfy and man the salt mines lads.

It's going to be a good day for any anons with salt in their portfolio.

why do people not in military have ANY say about what goes on ... in the military

>MUTILATED MUTANT FREAKS

lmao i love you

i wish trannies would fucking die

Finally, my fists are itchy

Like stopping funding for the syrian rebels?

> DECISIVE AND OVERWHELMING VICTORY

#Trump2020KeepAmericaGreat

>liberals
>work

>ANCAP
>Blue lives matter

I don't get it

Fuck this cuck.

We fund the military

What a way to start my morning. God bless!!!