Trump to sanctions bill

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4722510/Huckabee-Sanders-Trump-sign-Russia-sanctions-bill.html

Welp looks like world war III is back on the menu boys

Luckily LGBT are safe from war user

If it were me I would make a trans kamekazi squad. We love suicides and add really fucking scary.

Thread being slid hard. This is more important than anything. Why isn't Trump drawing attention to it?

AND IM ONLY ONE MONTH FROM BEING OUT OF MY 8 YEAR CONTRACT!!!
FUCK!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Why isn't Trump drawing attention to it?

Cause he wants to distract us with his twitter comments so he signs neocon legislation in place. His voters are legit retards.

That's the spirit user.

Maybe the tranny tweets are the distraction from this. You think Trump is on our side, I'm not so sure about that to be fair.

Stop it meme magic, pls

That's the thing
Sexual bullshit is a non problem that was employed in your lands so that corruption can start rising in a far more (((endearing))) manner
In the end is that, bullshit. I can't understand why you gayniggers decided to let your entertainers cuck you so hard

>Maybe the tranny tweets are the distraction from this.

It's almost like all of his tweets are to distract us from his neocon war mongering agenda he has. Oh wait that's what he's been doing from day one.

yeah you cant win against that bill, if he doesnt sign it the media will keep on pushing that he is colluding with russia and if he does sign it retards like you that dont understand the situation trump is currently in will stop supporting him.

Assuming many of the DNC and a few Republicans go down, the bill won't matter much. Our cuck Congress is so in favor of it Trump couldn't even veto it if he wanted to.

You remember Trump in 2015 saying the Iran deal was the "worst deal" ever?

Trump is a kike worship jew puppet and so are his supporters. Get rid of the nazi flag and replace wit the star of david kiddo.

yes i know that but re you just so fucking retarded that you have to bring unrelated garbage to the post that you made?

Lazy bait.
0/10

Apply yourself.

also
>implying that there is only 1 kike faction in play
kys faggot. lurk more or stop posting while pretending to be redpilled

thats not bait, i have dealt with people like him before. he actually believes the shit he is typing.

No.
He doesn't. It's fucking bait. Please remember to sage.

you would be surprised at the amount of retards that browse this shithole.

suicide vest with nails in. aids shrapnel at hypersonic speeds