Missouri user here. cell phone is not working

Missouri user here. cell phone is not working.
what the fuck is going on?

Pence has connected to the grid and is funneling the power. Homocaust incoming.

All the retired Navy are conducting a drill.

KC user here. All good.

Fpbp

you're in missouri

figure that out first and your phone and everything else should be fine

>my phone works btw

It's nothing. This happens all the time. If you were to google "AT&T outage map" on a normal day when your service was fine, you'd still see maps like this.

I think that's normal for Sprint :D

I have ATT and it's never been down (that I can remember)

Kansas here in the affected pic, still good. I even have AT&T.

That's what I mean, Sprint has never been down for me and it's not right now, but you'll still see maps like this all the time.

Pence has hacked into the system and is currently looking through everyone's phones to find out of if they are faggots. After this, he will request a Nigerian Prince to add lighting into the ph9ne so the next time they cal someone they are electrocuted. The genocide is beginning

well ATT is actually down right now for a lot of people, and it's never happened before that I can recall, regardless of what the map says

A lot of people don't realize that the systems are very delicate. One specific line cut somewhere can knock out service to millions.
>utilityfag

OP confirmed fag. Storms are happening.

retard, I live here. there are no storms

and if you knew the area you'd know cell service is out all the way to the very south of missouri, in springfield, lebanon, joplin, etc.

the storms on your map aren't anywhere near there

kek

You bought an Android phone. That's what's wrong.

Trans capital of the US. Phones are in meltdown over not being able to get free SRS off the military anymore.

That map is a meme. an outage the size of a pin head will be the size of a continent when you zoom out that far.

zoom all the way in to see what it really looks like.

>Look outside
>See rain
>Hear lightning
Have a (You) out of pity

I have a flip phone

see and the storms are nowhere near springfield MO; springfield, joplin, etc. do not have service either

it's not the fucking storms

Alright, what's going on? I was just playing ESO and kept getting major lag spikes.

Guys a group of navy seals just cane and fucked my wife and then stole my phone wtf what does this mean

Neosho here, my reception's fine.

Update: coverage is back

>what the fuck is going on?
You have a shit carrier

That's what you get for living in (((Missouri)))

>today I will remind them