Gay Trump supporter here.
He still loves us r-right?
He's not turning on us is he?

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2629492
reuters.com/article/us-lgbt-trans-health-idUSKBN18Q2MJ
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298715/Children-young-FOUR-given-transgender-lessons-encourage-explore-gender-identities.html
eagnews.org/michigan-pushes-schools-to-teach-transgenderism-throughout-the-curriculum/
queerty.com/can-we-please-just-start-admitting-that-we-do-actually-want-to-indoctrinate-kids-20110512/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck trannies and fuck gay people

This day-sue-sin-pie

>fuck trannies

I hate trannies too.
I just hope he still likes the L the G and the B.

/polgb/ has never allowed trannies.

No, but the trannies in the military thing was a complete retard thing Obama did that needed to be reversed
No RWDS for you guys......
yet

please burn in hell

Based faggots will pull the lever on the day of the trap.

Good, keep the mentally ill out of important jobs where lives are on the line. Let them play dress up at home or a ward.

>day-sue
End yourself retard

he is protecting you from violence by keeping you out of war like he promised.

Gay here, fuck trannies

GO TRUMP!

well enough, just doesn't want the military to pay for your fetish.

It's a waste of money

do you want your taxpaying dollars to go to transgender surgeries? its a substantial amount. also the military is their to kill the enemy, so why waste time/money on this?

Leftist tend to forget once an someone signs the contract with the military branch they are entering, the contracts basically states that the person is now the property of the US Government.

There is a reality of costs and morale that has to be looked at in regards to tranny's. Hormone treatment, surgery, physical readiness requirements, etc... The costs to maintain this property as compared to a normal soldier/sailor/airmen/piece of shit Coast Guard faggot is higher on tax payers.

Remember when Trumptards said Pence was the really anti-LGBT one and if you remove him you get crazy theocratic shit?

He removed a lot of suicidal individuals, physical and mentally ill, from the front line.
I would consider that as a compassionate action.

T is a completely separate issue to LGB

> a gay person voting for a republican.

I get it, gays have stupid people like any other group, but to actually support a party that wants to see you lynched, you would have to be a total retard.

>He still loves us r-right?
No Gender Dysphoria in The Military.

this is now a tranny hate thread
pull out those webms

>but to actually support a party that wants to see you lynched, you would have to be a total retard.
Yeah it would be. Should probably use that as a hint your beliefs about the party aren't the same as his. Not everyone thinks like you, I know, shocker, right?

Well doesn't this mean that in case of war no trans will die so they will be even more influencial?

>Tranny faggots believe we live in a world where it's dangerous to be trans
>I'm sad that there is really only one webm of a tranny getting stomped

Yes, very retarded.

Trump loves you. He will give you a free shower.

no, you're just retarded. why can't gays be normal

The problem is that the GOP is way too gay-friendly. In 10 years, they'll probably openly support gay marriage, and they've yet to try to roll it back even though they control the Senate, House, Presidency and SCOTUS.

There is no real "nationalist" or "traditionalist" party in the US, or in most of the West as part of the "big" parties. All Trump did was roll back a bit of Obama's tranny agenda shit.

Also, people have different priorities. If I were gay, I'd prefer protecting my country from illegal immigration, Islamization, feminism, and everything else the left tries to push than get upset that someone doesn't want homosexuality to be taught to little kids.

Of course he loves you. He just saved thousands of trans lives by shielding them from the horrors of war.

Gays should disassociate themselves from the trans movement if you want society to accept you. They make you look like a bunch of freaks.

>Gay Trump supporter here.

Same here. The difference is that I am not stupid enough to think my vice has anything to do delusional psychotics who are allowed to push their insanity on everyone else because the shrink industry realized it could make more money on the comeback if they declared men in dresses to be normal. Sort of like how they declare there is no such thing as a bad parent, they just need more pills for their kids, so nothing is their fault.

In truth, this doesnt make much difference. Men who want to be treated as women arent inclined to join an organization where women are treated like men.

The downside is that this will give ammo to that end of the culture war. And it doesnt do much. But-

It makes a statement that has been long overdue. If you want to be a tranny, fine. But the world does not change for you. We are at a dangerous point where people think it makes sense to go to court to decide what is male and female because our own senses stand to be legally invalidated. We had an election where the right plumbing for pissing was actually treated as a controversy. Every day we read about more asshat parents who dont believe Timmy when he says he is alien, monster, bear or astronaut at age 5, but think its valid when he says he is a girl and make long term medical decisions for him.

This is what the fuck mass hysteria looks like and good for Donald for putting a goddam end to it. This is a cultural win for the nation and the species. I have no problem with trannies. But delusional men have no more right to endanger our troops than I have being a scout troopmaster. The fucking society needs guardrails not just for average citizen, but for some goddam perspective for those of us on the fringe.

Lets not forget how womens rights started. It began with 'lets treat girls as equals' then it was 'treat them like men' and now its 'all men are criminals'. This is how this shit starts.

Thank god Trump is moving us back to sanity.

/polgb/ has never allowed trannies.

Fuck off, he was just using you for your vote you cuck STUPID

Sure. But he has to make decisions that are best for the nation. He can't pander to every little fag group and let them be a drain on our military.

>being this cucked by drumpftards
Die fag

What does being a trannie and being gay have to do with each other?

You are not gay. You don't even have the gay flag. Stop lying.

>Lets not forget how womens rights started. It began with 'lets treat girls as equals' then it was 'treat them like men' and now its 'all men are criminals'. This is how this shit starts
Fucking brilliant. Leave it to a fag to offer the best summary of all this mess. Well said based gay person, You're ok in my book.

Get out of here with that hate speech, bigot.

Fag lover

Why are all drumpftards fag lovers?

Trannys have an identity problem

they shouldn't be in our armed forces

Your shilling is a god damn disaster.

Minus 20 shekels.

"Trans people don't have to blindly die for the country"

I honestly don't see what the problem is. More cis people dead means more liberal agenda being pushed on the homefront.

Yeah, what this larper said

Gay people can function, trannies can't

he just doesnt want the military to pay for trans operations and hormones ... nothing about gay here .... to believe that is just stupid. Its the same all do on Twitter.

Transsexualism is an attack on gay identity. It advances the heterosexist idea that there simply 'must' be a women and a man in any working relationship, and ultimately seeks to impose this fiction on all same-sex relationships for the comfort of heteros. So much so, they'll even argue sucking 'her' dick isn't gay.

soon

well put

To me it seems like Trump tolerates faggots but faggots have Trumpphobia.

Fuck this trash pile of a person

It doesn't matter if you support him. He'll sell you out if he thinks it'll help him get ahead.

Trannies don't belong anywhere near military. Hormones fuck up their combat readiness and they commit suicide like if it was going out of style.

Eww get the fuck out her Bruce.

here

OP you should stop associating your movement with the mentally ill.

>Gay man: I like dick
>Trans man: I hate my dick [swoosh]
Yes?
OP if true what do Trans and gay have in common?

Fuck off spamming faggot.

The biggest subjugation of gay people is when you let society bundle you up with trannies. In an effort to be more inclusive now all gay people look like they have mental issues. Which was exactly the problem with accepting gay people in the 80s and 90s. So Democrats legitimately set you guys back some 40-50 years in an effort to be """inclusive"""

This.

LGB is simply a matter of preference. No matter what causes it, it can and does exist independent of mental illness all the fucking time.

The T, otoh, is by its very definition a dysmorphic personality disorder, in which a depressed or otherwise unhappy individual projects their unhappiness on their supposed gender identity, with the idea that "if only this were different, then I'd be happy".

So when someone wants to be a cat or a different race or a historic figure in such situations, we call it mental illness, but when it's their sex that they fixate on, it's now magically not mental illness? I doubt it!

Of course he still supports you as a citizen of the USA. Just stop fucking around with institutions like the military that are vital to everyone's security. The action should be taken against any special agenda that wastes resources on unrelated projects. The military is not a college campus and should not be treated as such.

It has the hands of a cassowary

>He doesn't know trans people were abusing the army's free surgery to get expensive penis reassignment surgery.

This.

I'm gay but I refuse to associate with LGBT because of the "T".

Trannies are mostly people who can't except that they're gay and believe that they should change their sex. It is a mental illness.

Its the product of mental illness

How did T even get lumped in? It's not a sexual preference, unlike LGB.

Trannies forced their way in just like feminists forced "l" in front of "g" to fight patriarchy.

The whole community betrayed him....
One of the first groups to endorse him.....
Not 2 days later did he get a stab in the back...

I always pay back those who have wronged me-Trump

Trannies / Non-cis
Know they are less healthy

>using the term "non-cis" unironically
>Kekistan flag

>About 88% of children who have gender dysphoria do not hold those beliefs when they grow older.
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789

>Only 12% of boys who believe they are transsexuals still believe so when they are older.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298715/Children-young-FOUR-given-transgender-lessons-encourage-explore-gender-identities.html
>Children as young as 4 being given transgender lessons which encourage them to explore their 'gender identities'

eagnews.org/michigan-pushes-schools-to-teach-transgenderism-throughout-the-curriculum/
>Michigan pushes schools to teach transgenderism ‘throughout the curriculum’

ttps://heatst.com/culture-wars/canadas-new-law-lets-government-take-children-away-if-parents-dont-accept-their-gender-identity/
>Canada’s New Law Lets Govt. Take Kids Away If Parents Don't Accept LGBT Identity

>Can We Please Just Start Admitting That We Do Actually Want to Indoctrinate Kids
queerty.com/can-we-please-just-start-admitting-that-we-do-actually-want-to-indoctrinate-kids-20110512/