Don't hate the player hate the game

>Don't hate the player hate the game

Fuck american handegg

Chad and stacey are the main characters in the game of life.
The rest of us are just extras to create atmosphere.

Are they about to make gay babies for the whole human race?

They're not the main characters, they're the main pawns. They're good goys, caring only about sex, sports and smartphones, but never asking the big questions of life.

>wasting time asking questions that we'll never have answered in our life

chad and stacy have the right idea. life is about good times and good sex

Nah i will hate the players

Cheerleader pussy is far better after they're done being cheerleaders. This coming from a guy who has fucked a few ex-cheerleaders.

>>wasting time asking questions that we'll never have answered in our life

Says who? You? We can know the answers right now if we made the effort.

>chad and stacy have the right idea. life is about good times and good sex

Good goy!

Cheerleader pussy is alright. They are just massive succubus' and care only about themselves in every regard. I dated one for 2 years and fucked her other cheerleader friends after we broke up. All of them acted as if it was their first time having sex and all of them were just horrible on top and mostly just laid there while I penetrated.

>football
>play it with hands
>no ball in sight

Murica TM

American football is boring as fuck

(soccer is still worse)

Fuck that, I was born to hate.

>life is about good times and good sex
good goy
read a fucking book

this is now a Chad and Stacey thread

>football
>plays the game with hands
american education anyone

Fuck this gay life

Good for them.

Thats not chad or stacy. Thats chads gay chubby cousin with some weird tranny

i like the game

>white male and female
I see no problem with this.

chiseled by God himself

>fucking a cheerleader
I feel bad for him, because she's probably swimming in cum

What's wrong with this, she is with a white man ?

Politics?

Manlets, when will they learn?

THIS

For a while in my life I was Elliot Rodger-tier in wanting to be popular, good with the opposite sex, etc. but then I started thinking how useless Chads and Staceys are. They never question anything, they don't care about the problems in this world, and now U look down on them . Perfect slaves... totally useless meatbag NPCs.

Yeah, his cum

It's just incels getting mad about life not being fair.

I meant I instead of u.

Eat right
Train hard
Save money
Dress well
Believe in yourself

I was a depressed NEET a few years ago and am now Chad fucking Stacey. You can do it too. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't be successful, can't get what you want and can't fuck hot women.

This is so RACIST !!! (kek)
you fucking goyim should mix with those PoCs
stupid people lol

Get sorted out, fag.

>What's wrong with this, she is with a white man ?
this is why white nationalism is a joke
>that's just the way it is
>some things will never change
napoleon was a manlet incel and he still got some thot to marry him and raped multiple girls

we just want what guys like us used to have

this guy actually looks like a nice dude though

why don't you become chad, Sup Forums?

Chad and stacey are NPCs you bluepilled faggot

report & sage

What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) have tricked you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) have tricked you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!

While it's true they're perfect slaves, you can't really judge them. It's not like you chose this path out of virtue.

Because it's a shallow, easy and unrighteous life. We owe it to our innate intelligence to question everything.

I came to this thread in search of this, and I was not surprised when I find it
>eat right
to not be fat, ok
>train hard
to have good body and brain, ok
>save money
to spend them on gifts for girls, ok
>dress well
dress to impress of course
>believe in yourself
being confident is giant chick magnet
BUT WAIT
GUESS WHAT
EVEN IF YOU DO THAT
YOU CAN STILL NOT GET GF BECAUSE
THIS GAME HAVE NO RULES
YOU SOMETIMES CANNOT WIN
FUCK THIS
but it will always be your fault if you do not have gf, even when you are 11/10 roman god body, bookworm smart, fast gun riding, fashion designer wearin superguy, because you still may somehow send invisible desperation waves which repel women from your immediate area

This. The only benefit is cheerleaders generally give head more frequently than good girls

anti-european identity jew