youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kinder eggs got legalized
you are braindead

I have an ar...

They're not illegal here you stupid fucking chink leag

I can't shoot invaders with a candy egg
The laws that made them illegal existed BEFORE the product was invented

id rather have a rifle than a piece of candy.

a lot of people here have ARs and bushmasters there u fucking chink leaf

One matters and one doesn't. One of them is a fucking toy that you put in your mouth while the other is used to put down rioting niggers. How the fuck am I supposed to stop Tyrone and friends from destroying my property with a kinder egg? Apes don't respond to nice things, only pain and loud sounds.

Kinder Surprise tastes like shit and the plastic capsule always had a weird grease coating that made it hard to open.

did the shills get a drop in pay recently or something? they are super obvious the last few days and i thought they werent even trying before...

>Badass self defense weapon
>Cancerous fat inducing unhealthy food with made in China-tier toys.
Canacuck.

They're worn down because it's impossible to fight Sup Forums. We are legion.

constitution doesnt give us the right to have kinder eggs
also fuck niggers

EMOTIONAL sliding ,
AWAN CAPTURED ,
TRUMP CALLS OUT ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR 700K TO WIFE FROM HILLARY
TRANS OUT OF MILITARY

PICK YOU FLAVOR OF LIBERAL TEARS

Is that why leafs are such fat fucks?

Kinder eggs haven't been banned in years, that law got a workaround forever ago. It's shocking that international anons STILL think this about us, they could just google it before posting but they won't because they're lazy and dumb.

Why would kinder eggs be illegal?

>Leafs will defend this

kinder is legal, putting plastic in food is illegal per FDA regulations and standards

sage

We have a law against putting inedible items inside of food, the idea being that a kid might accidentally eat the toy in his ravenous gluttony, then choke to death as nature intended.
The workaround is having any amount of plastic showing through the chocolate, which is why American kinder eggs have a visible seam.

>implying you don't want to fuck a blob of sourdough

>tfw buying Kinder eggs for my fatass since adolescence
What the fuck is this illegal meme?

I've bought Kinder eggs in the US before.

It is because lots of Americans where too excited to eat the candy that they chocked on the suprise inside

8 people died in the first 3 years of being released

I will. I don't want to choke to death because some asshole unknowingly to me put some plastic non-edible bullshit in my food.

Kinder bars are so fucken good i can't stop eating them. If i do not stop i am going to get fat or diabetic. What do i do? How do i overcome this addiction? Halp meh

Yeah, I just said we have them, but our versions look like
because of the law. Unless you mean you found some illegal importer of chocolate ovum?

I legally own an AR-15.

Chocolate treats for the little ones, perhaps?

Shit, I'd give up all the candy if I could own an assault rifle.

It is encapsulated within a big yellow plastic ball. Should be idiot proof.

To be fair, I came close to choking on one of those when I was a kid.

I can get a similar product to kinder eggs, with better toys, and isn't produced in Turkey and certified Halal.

Enjoy paying your Jizya, maplenigger.

Also, stop duty free shopping in my Country you fucking parasite.

both could kill children if handled incorrectly. only one could save them. End of this stupid argument.

Not yank proof though. But is anything?

See
All Rocher, Haribo and Kinder brand products in your country are made in a Sharia driven shithole nation populated by people that hate you. The next "big" habbening will be a mass poisoning through products Turkroaches make for Europeans, mark my words Hansel.

>8 people died
>died of fucking chocolate egg with toy

how should we deal with ameriturds

>Enjoy paying your Jizya

literally pays every yeard billions to SA and Israel

That was just natural selection at work. If you choke on one of these you aren't fit for life.

I'd much rather have my guns than candy. Candy is for children.

Yes, we know Canada doesn't care about protecting children.

I have a choice in what i purchase, not what is done with my taxes. You undrrstand the difference right gopnik? You're WELCOMING Turkroach goods into your home. Shameful.

Americans also have speed limits on their "freeways", lmao

>in leafland bullpup assualt rifles are legal but black carbines are not
>bullpup rifles offer more mobility than standard ARs thus making them more efficient killing instruments

Who wrote your gun laws?

What are you talking about? We clearly got the better deal. The gun is way cooler than the candy.

>Canadians think their opinions matter
Whew

Jealous much leafag?

Your nukes are storing at turkroaches

>I have a choice in what i purchase
>kinders are still banned

At least Canada is not (((56%))) jewish puppet clown-tier country

Lolling at your 5rd mag cap. Actually I'm not, I pity you leafs.

fucking libshit guns are legal here ffs
don't leafpost about guns if you can't even fucking read or understand the regulations and the law

more like
>Canadians will defend this

i dont see any problem, in fact i am jelly about that, their country is full of libtards who want to ban gun while in mexico guns are banned and ruled by liberals ,basically the right wing in mexico is a minority. fuck off leaf

Kinder Eggs are not illegal in the US.

Why do people keep parroting this meme?

Plus they have shitty toys in them anyways, don't know what is so special about them.I'd be more satisfied with a big chocolate bunny or something.

for the same reason you still believing that in Canada only eat maple syrup and in mexico only eat beans

In the US kinder eggs were illegal to protect children from choking on them, and guns are legal so you can protect your self and your family.

There's a pattern there. Let's see if you can figure out what it is.

>5rd mag cap
feels bad man

ameritards actually think their semiauto AssaultRifles and a few clips will allow them to save their (((freedom))))

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

meanwhile they're the least white western country and elected a jewish puppet right after a literal nigger

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHA

>Leafposting

Sorry I brought it up.

Well...what DO you eat in mexico besides your own food?

Kinder is Halal certified garbage with doodoo quality toys. Nothing of value was lost, my little kotenok.

Neither is the US

89% ;)

There are A LOT of Chinese in Mexico. Chino cuisine is everywhere.

Niggers woof food down like you can't imagine and some eat mostly junk food. They also can't read. Putting a choking hazard inside of chocolate is like a Nigger kid killing trap.

I wish we could legalize it. Even if not as food, the 2nd amendment should cover kinder eggs.

They can not even spell right either.
Can't even name animals right. They call buzzards hawks and a vulture a buzzard.

same foods as you do plus our foods.mexican food is different depending what part of the country you go.and no ,not all foods includes "beans", probably we eat more rice than beans and a lot of chicken meat and beef.

Sounds good, I still would prefer japanese food though....

Well, one we don't sell to kids.

The other is probably a choking hazard or something hell if I know. Hey, guns are that too. Choking hazard. Yep.

Actually we just legalized Semi-Egg Kinder chocolate. So checkmate Canafad.

We're the reason hair dryers and toaster ovens have warnings about using them in the bath.

Are you fucken serious!
I don't believe it!

Mexicali has A LOT of Chinese food. As for Japanese food, you'll only find authentic japanese restaurants in the big cities like CDMX, Guadalajara and Monterrey

Kek
Leafs just got BTFO!

Huh...fair enough.I'm just thankful we got shrimp quesadillas.

HONK

is it true that in u.s microwave ovens have warning not to put your cat in it while the machine is turned on?

I wonder why...

Kinder eggs are the product of choice for prison inmates to "hide" their drugs!

The more you know...

With a rifle you can get all the candy you want.
Also sage

There is a way for 10 rnd mags. Its a loop hole though

It's only illegal because M&M/Mars couldn't make a competing product so they used an ancient, bullshit import law to argue that they should be restricted.

>not wanting to defend yourself

>mfw open carrying my AR down to the gas station and buying a kinder egg
>europoors and canacucks will never do this

diabetes much?

Fucking burgers i HATE you bastards!

youtube.com/watch?v=DLQiUe3HMRs
But user....

By fuck!
Im a potato nigger from Northern Ireland

IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!

Sounds like you need the IRA back.

Most definitely! And they can clear the country from shitskins while they are at it

That's the spirit!
youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM